Flynndicated

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I find it futile to engage in topics related to law-and-order with the authoritarian left.  If its a political opponent then maximum sentences, automatic assumptions of guilt, and showing no mercy applies.  But if it applies to popular positions like de-fund the police, looting is a form of reparations, no bail for crimes, lenient prosecutors refusing to prosecute violent criminals, drug infested encampments on city streets, eliminate prisons, events like CHAZ, and so on then they're all on board with ignoring or breaking the law or giving criminals a pass to go out and commit more crimes.  Because political opponents are dangerous criminals and economic or social criminals are victims.    

This.  Political opponents commit Watergate-style crimes or genocide while, say, felonious pedophiles are murdered in cold blood because they just want to go skateboarding with kids...

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We both know there are serious questions about whether or not Flynn lied to the FBI, and as evidence previously withheld from the defense was revealed, so did the defense approach to the case. 

Be that it may, I demand justice. 

So lying is ok if you are a Trump cultist, right? 

You literally want your politicians to be above the law. Totally unAmerican, totally fascist attitude. 

And that is a failing attitude, no wonder America rejected Trump so resoundingly 

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Cute "narrative"

There's nothing cute about the left's narratives.  

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You literally want your politicians to be above the law. Totally unAmerican, totally fascist attitude. 

And that is a failing attitude, no wonder America rejected Trump so resoundingly 

So you're OK with Clinton being impeached because he lied?  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is that lying no different than (proven fact) paying for a false dossier full of lies and continuing that BS for 4 years and spending some where in the millions of tax payer dollars on BS investigations even while they all knew it was a lie .

I'd say it's pretty much exactly the same ... But you would never admit it !!

Just now, T master said:

Is that lying no different than (proven fact) paying for a false dossier full of lies and continuing that BS for 4 years and spending some where in the millions of tax payer dollars on BS investigations even while they all knew it was a lie .

I'd say it's pretty much exactly the same ... But you would never admit it !!

They're really not even close.  The dossier was complete lies and put the country through hell.  Flynn OTOH was telling Russia not to retaliate against Barry's childish sanctions while walking out the door and he lied about it because he knew what they would do to him.  I'm not sure which would have been better.

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You’re losing what little focus you have, likely because you’re consumed with changing what other people post.  

Once @John Adams brings the pretend mod hammer down, you’ll be singing a different tune and I’ll be here to welcome you back so long as you are humbled, reflective and rehabilitated.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re losing what little focus you have, likely because you’re consumed with changing what other people post.  

Once @John Adams brings the pretend mod hammer down, you’ll be singing a different tune and I’ll be here to welcome you back so long as you are humbled, reflective and rehabilitated.  

Not losing focus at all. You are clueless. 

Did you know the demographics of the country is really changing and the Republicans falling farther behind everyday? That's why you clowns lost Georgia and Virginia and Texas is soon to fall 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Did you know the demographics of the country is really changing and the Republicans falling farther behind everyday? That's why you clowns lost Georgia and Virginia and Texas is soon to fall 

What I believe in personally—which is worlds away from how you as a simpleton have chosen to characterize me—is important to me personally.  That doesn’t change regardless of what you or others think—that’s the point with deeply held personal convictions. 

So Tibsy, if the dye is cast because you and folks like you buy into the notion, for example, that you’re a perpetual victim because of your upbringing, life experiences or the like, it simply is what it is.  It changes nothing for me. 

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@John Adams , Tibs nefarious action of changing another poster’s text is a clear violation of TOS and probably violates the spirit of The  Hague Convention of 19ought7  and is in conflict with the Paris Climate Accord.    

I exercise my right to hue and cry!  

I will take one action as moderator. No need to be a tattletale. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Presumptuous. 

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What I believe in personally—which is worlds away from how you as a simpleton have chosen to characterize me—is important to me personally.  That doesn’t change regardless of what you or others think—that’s the point with deeply held personal convictions. 

So Tibsy, if the dye is cast because you and folks like you buy into the notion, for example, that you’re a perpetual victim because of your upbringing, life experiences or the like, it simply is what it is.  It changes nothing for me. 

What an imagination! I never claimed to be a victim but you just went with what you are taught, with what is brainwashing you. You are told what to think and then vomit it back out. Interesting how powerful propaganda actually is 

7 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I will take one action as moderator. No need to be a tattletale. 

Some men see things as they are and ask “Why?”, I see things that never were and ask “Why not?”. 

7 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Presumptuous. 

It would be presumptuous for me to assume he wanted to be welcomed back, it’s not at all presumptuous to declare I’ll be there because I will.  You have to know the difference or your tenure of pretend moderator may well be brief. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What an imagination! I never claimed to be a victim but you just went with what you are taught, with what is brainwashing you. You are told what to think and then vomit it back out. Interesting how powerful propaganda actually is 

Have you no originality sir?  You’re an amiable dullard! 

41 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It would be presumptuous for me to assume he wanted to be welcomed back, it’s not at all presumptuous to declare I’ll be there because I will.  You have to know the difference or your tenure of pretend moderator may well be brief. 

We will see. Scott knows my suggested plan for cleaning up PPP. 

The good news for you is that if you're back, so is Tibs and BillsTime. You get the whole quality gang. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Not to worry. The Marxist turn of the Dems will offset it. Most people are independents. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 8:36 AM, BillStime said:

@B-Man - can you confirm with your friends ATOP and DR? lmao

Oh how I miss the deleted thread that was about 600 pages of “Q Analysis.” Q. Do you think those dupes have finally come to their senses and realized that the weirdo Watkins family took them for an epic ride?

A: not a chance. I’m sure they’ve got a good explanation for why Q hero Flynn essentially called them all fools. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh how I miss the deleted thread that was about 600 pages of “Q Analysis.” Q. Do you think those dupes have finally come to their senses and realized that the weirdo Watkins family took them for an epic ride?

A: not a chance. I’m sure they’ve got a good explanation for why Q hero Flynn essentially called them all fools. 

God love ya, you committed to keeping it civil for a period commencing on/before/just prior to 22 November extending to on or about 30 November and you did it.   

Of course, you saddled up with the PPP equivalent of the Clown from Stephen King's epic masterpiece IT on 29 November.  My grandpa always told me "Don't take candy from clowns that hide in the sewer...". 

41 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You're kidding.  That still here somewhere?  That's gonna be an hour of fun.

21 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You're kidding.  That still here somewhere?  That's gonna be an hour of fun.

No, it’s sadly gone. It was a tour de force of tinfoil hat-ism. And it was waaay more than an hour of fun. 
BTW, love the screen name. 

32 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

God love ya, you committed to keeping it civil for a period commencing on/before/just prior to 22 November extending to on or about 30 November and you did it.   

I sure did. And I am disparaging only the dearly departed from this forum. Actually, I think an apology from those people Is now in order. After all, they were the ones who called me an idiot for NOT believing this crazed nonsense. Hell, even Mike Flynn doesn’t believe it. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No, it’s sadly gone. It was a tour de force of tinfoil hat-ism. And it was waaay more than an hour of fun. 
BTW, love the screen name. 

I sure did. And I am disparaging only the dearly departed from this forum. Actually, I think an apology from those people Is now in order. After all, they were the ones who called me an idiot for NOT believing this crazed nonsense. Hell, even Mike Flynn doesn’t believe it. 

Ah, you’re looking for emotional reparations.  

In 1984, a young lady in a mid-sized sedan became upset with me at a traffic light in Tarrytown, NY.  I still do not know why. 

After jawing for a few moments, she sped off in front of me and at the next light, she was directly in front of me.

As the light changed from red to green, she lobbed an ice cream cone out out her window, backwards, and as if in slow motion, it traveled the short distance to my car, entered through the sun roof and landed on my passenger seat.  I can not swear to it but I’m pretty sure it was a Baskin-Robbin cone. 

I, too, humbly petition for an apology. 

43 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Aww now, I'm sure there are several other reasons to call you an idiot. 

23 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Aww now, I'm sure there are several other reasons to call you an idiot. 

Oh, yes there are indeed. 
But rejecting Q Anon nonsense ain’t one of them! On that one me and Mikey Flynn stand together. As he was known to say (in what is in retrospect a moment of audacious b.s.-ery):

where we go one, we go all. 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh, yes there are indeed. 
But rejecting Q Anon nonsense ain’t one of them! On that one me and Mikey Flynn stand together. As he was known to say (in what is in retrospect a moment of audacious b.s.-ery):

where we go one, we go all. 

I wonder now if all the batshiiite crazy things he's said are just to fire people up and what the motivation is.  He must be part of the deep state!!!  

Deranged Rhino

Community Member

Author

Posted October 1, 2020

Just FYI. 

Fake/doctored image/video dropped here re: Epstein [cell cam] explicity designed to ban - terminate any TWIT user(s) reposting.
Do not take the bait.
Use discernment.

More than a few people still here fell for this^ kind of "logic." Just a reminder. You know who you are.

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Deranged Rhino

Community Member

Author

Posted October 1, 2020

Just FYI. 

Fake/doctored image/video dropped here re: Epstein [cell cam] explicity designed to ban - terminate any TWIT user(s) reposting.
Do not take the bait.
Use discernment.

More than a few people still here fell for this^ kind of "logic." Just a reminder. You know who you are.

Oh DR is back btw… 

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ah, you’re looking for emotional reparations.  

In 1984, a young lady in a mid-sized sedan became upset with me at a traffic light in Tarrytown, NY.  I still do not know why. 

After jawing for a few moments, she sped off in front of me and at the next light, she was directly in front of me.

As the light changed from red to green, she lobbed an ice cream cone out out her window, backwards, and as if in slow motion, it traveled the short distance to my car, entered through the sun roof and landed on my passenger seat.  I can not swear to it but I’m pretty sure it was a Baskin-Robbin cone. 

I, too, humbly petition for an apology. 

So are you Q, then?  It wouldn't surprise me.  You're a little nutty lately.  But you also might have a selfie with JFK Jr. on your iPhone.  That would be cool.  

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

So are you Q, then?  It wouldn't surprise me.  You're a little nutty lately.  But you also might have a selfie with JFK Jr. on your iPhone.  That would be cool.  

I'm sure there are other things that wouldn't surprise you, but in fairness I never asked for a list, mostly because I don't care.   

JFK Jr  was an intriguing yet exceedingly reckless individual responsible for his own death and those of his wife and her sister.  Tragic, yet completely avoidable and I can only imagine the pain the family of those two young ladies must suffer with.  Therefore, a selfie with JFK Jr would not meet my definition of "cool", but you may be into movie stars and celebrities in general.  Admittedly my wife would probably think it would be cool, especially if I was cropped out to make room for more JFK Jr. 

I understand and accept this. 

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm sure there are other things that wouldn't surprise you, but in fairness I never asked for a list, mostly because I don't care.   

JFK Jr  was an intriguing yet exceedingly reckless individual responsible for his own death and those of his wife and her sister.  Tragic, yet completely avoidable and I can only imagine the pain the family of those two young ladies must suffer with.  Therefore, a selfie with JFK Jr would not meet my definition of "cool", but you may be into movie stars and celebrities in general.  Admittedly my wife would probably think it would be cool, especially if I was cropped out to make room for more JFK Jr. 

I understand and accept this. 

So you are Q.  Otherwise I don’t fathom how you’d think it possible to have a selfie of JFK Jr on an iPhone, which was invented long after his passing.   

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

So you are Q.  Otherwise I don’t fathom how you’d think it possible to have a selfie of JFK Jr on an iPhone, which was invented long after his passing.   

I think even Q would acknowledge that a selfie on my iPhone of JFK Jr wouldn't be a selfie at all, whether it be from before or after his passing. Unless, of course, they got to you and you think I'm JFK Jr.  I am not, unless, of course, they got to him--or me--first.   This means, obviously, that if I'm Q, and I'm me, I'm JFK Jr., and JFK Jr is Q.   I suppose this would be poetic justice, but it begs the question "Where's all the ladies at?".