CBS power rankings..Cowboys 4th, Bills 26th?

mjd1001

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Haven't looked at the numbers but I bet we have one of the lowest percentage of screen passes in the league from last year.

Yea I bet we did too. But what were really bad at them so why would you call lots of them? Hopefully they have really worked on screen execution in the offseason..

2 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Losing the starting Marketing Dept right before the season really hurt.

Yeah. Add a couple more losses than we expected. No way we beat the Chiefs without our marking department firing on all cylinders!

Last year the writer (Cody Benjamin) had the:

Pats ranked #2

Rams at #3

Chargers at #4

Falcons at #6

Jax at #10 

Browns at #13

So he doesn't know anything. He's just pi$$ing in the wind.

On 8/28/2020 at 4:03 PM, twist_to_open said:

Always seemed to me Josh Norman was brought in as a see what he's got left back up. I don't recall Singletary's fumbling as being a big issue when the games counted last season (I could be wrong) and if we could find a trade partner for Chris Brown, maybe a 6th rounder we may be able to improve next season.

$8mil to see what he's got in the tank?  He better have something, or its a big McBean mistake.

He said, "Let's have some fun." It's nothing to take seriously. It's done in fun.

Hell, he's taking off points for Chris Brown.

12 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Losing the starting Marketing Dept right before the season really hurt.

I know, right.

Edited by Thurman#1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Is it possible they are evaluating Josh Allen's potential quite a bit differently than the fanbase at this board?

Yeah because the Cheaters are the 13th best team in the NFL after losing Brady, adding Newton late and having all those COVID losses. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

No and "they" is a "he" who definitely doesn't know much about the team this year.

He's a Vikings fan so he's hoping Diggs fails and takes down the team with him. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Wth... Singletary started majority of last season and it didnt make us that bad... and even if Norman doesnt workout we still have our starting CB from last season and we still had a top 3 defense.

Yeah, don't try to make sense of it. The whole article may as well be written in French.

I will say, though, that I am proud to be a part of a football community willing to devote six pages, and counting to such a meaningless pile of words. Most forums, like the JetsNation forum, for example, usually don't break a couple pages for far more worthy topics. Huzzah, Bills Mafia!