Sunday 8/30 will be the next (and last) TC practice covered by the media

YoloinOhio

Just FYI-  Today is a walk through, no media coverage. Saturday is an off day. Sunday will be the last actual TC practice. Monday starts game practices and media is allowed, but much less access. 

that went fast! 

Edited by YoloinOhio

50 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

What will the Dear Leaders allow them to report on?

I suspect they won't even be able to report if a player is in the bathroom to go for a number "1" or number "2". 

Media can't report on bathroom depth charts either  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, MJS said:

You do realize this is league wide, right?

well, kind of true. Teams are allowing different flexibility in what their media is allowed access to. But yea the hate for the Bills restricting media access is asinine. 

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, MJS said:

You do realize this is league wide, right?

I know.  The list of suspended violators huge league wide

39 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

well, kind of true. Teams are allowing different flexibility in what their media is allowed access to. But yea the hate for the Bills restricting media access is asinine. 

Who's   hating on "media access"?

20 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I know.  The list of suspended violators huge league wide

Who's   hating on "media access"?

The list is one name long.

1 hour ago, PaattMaann said:

It is actually much more restrictive league wide. But there is varying levels of that heightened restriction.

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just FYI-  Today is a walk through, no media coverage. Saturday is an off day. Sunday will be the last actual TC practice. Monday starts game practices and media is allowed, but much less access. 

that went fast! 

Tuesday September 1st is the day for final cuts, right?

30 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

But what game does McKittrick suck at??? Ahhh madden 21? War zone?? Same 

Well, there's Gelber, Allen, Diggs, and McKenzie suspended.  If these flannelmouths were around for WW II, we'd all be speaking German!  ?  (Don't mention the war!  ?)

5 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Well, there's Gelber, Allen, Diggs, and McKenzie suspended.  If these flannelmouths were around for WW II, we'd all be speaking German!  ?  (Don't mention the war!  ?)

No worries Ridge, I’m sure it’d be some type of “Denglish” that would be easy to pick up! :w00t: