Milwaukee Bucks say they will forfeit playoff game tonight, then NBA postpones all games...

eball

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I'd be hard pressed to recall the last time I heard someone talk about locking up a person of any race as a preventative measure for mass pregnancy.  The legality of preventing future pregnancies by incarceration is questionable.

It was in response to 4 blacks being arrested for shoplifting.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-kenosha-county-sheriff-called-black-suspects-trash-to-be-warehoused-20200827-3cwuwimsjnd2xjcjobdkh6a3yu-story.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

23 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So you are saying to take the law into one's hands?  Sounds like a recipe for disaster.  This is not 1880 or 1915 or 1932.  There is a mechanism in place to address police brutality.  If you have been abused by the cops then use that mechanism.  

Not quite - only stating the obvious. The system is broken, and we need to build a better one.

9 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

Kenosha police were recorded thanking the vigilantes, including the killer kid, and offering them water, while there was a curfew in effect.

Hey....I never heard of this Dilley guy, and most haven't either i would assume, but now every dope and their brother has a Twitter account and you're foolish enough to perpetuate the madness.

I have to disagree.  He was

Heading towards Van

Told to stop

Continues to head towards van

Grabbed by the t-shirt to stop him from going towards the van

Tazed after grabbing the shirt didn't work

Headed towards van

Grabbed again after tazing didn't work

Headed towards van

Shot

I'm guessing it wasn't a passive stroll to the van, yeah i took a leap to call it aggressive

4 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

“Allegedly aggressively”? That’s quite an assumption. The video shows him walking to his car to go where his kids were. 

If gonna guess you’re not black, and therefore can’t speak for them about having confidence in police after all they’ve seen happen to people who look like them.

Yeah, Floyd made it hard on himself when he was pinned on the ground with a knee on him, repeating “I can’t breathe”. He should have remained quiet. ?

Edited by The Poojer
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

I have to disagree.  He was

Heading towards Van

Told to stop

Continues to head towards van

Grabbed by the t-shirt to stop him from going towards the van

Tazed after grabbing the shirt didn't work

Headed towards van

Grabbed again after tazing didn't work

Headed towards van

Shot

I'm guessing it wasn't a passive stroll to the van, yeah i took a leap to call it aggressive

If I could like this more than once I would.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Hey....I never heard of this Dilley guy, and most haven't either i would assume, but now every dope and their brother has a Twitter account and you're foolish enough to perpetuate the madness.

Dude has several thousand followers and gets a few hundred comments/shares a post so he’s got a little more traction than the crazy uncle with 7 friends

16 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

This may explain a source of the systemic racism in the Kenosha police department that led to the police thinking it’s ok to shoot an unarmed black man in the back

The Kenosha, Wisconsin police chief blamed two protesters who were fatally shot for their own deaths because they violated curfew.

MAGA....

My Ass Got Arrested Again, Again 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, I-town Bills said:

The NBA and everything else possible will shut down until we can get the attention of people who support such actions.

Yes, these millionaires will forfeit their salaries forever to stick up for the poor and downtrodden.

Did you think before posting this or are you a programmed robot, incapable of an original thought?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

Kenosha police were recorded thanking the vigilantes, including the killer kid, and offering them water, while there was a curfew in effect.

It’s called being appreciative of someone having your back.

I know, tough concept to grasp.

32 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Yes, these millionaires will forfeit their salaries forever to stick up for the poor and downtrodden.

Did you think before posting this or are you a programmed robot, incapable of an original thought?

Billie I am just observing the process. Many things can be shut down and I have been on the receiving end. But today is Jackie Robinson Day and Buffalo is hosting a major league baseball game. Let's put our thinking caps on and contribute something positive. 

7 minutes ago, I-town Bills said:

Billie I am just observing the process. Many things can be shut down and I have been on the receiving end. But today is Jackie Robinson Day and Buffalo is hosting a major league baseball game. Let's put our thinking caps on and contribute something positive. 

You are not making yourself clear imo. Are you in support of the NBA shutdown?

1 hour ago, Beast said:

And from the other side it’s questioning whether you should have better standards in who you appreciate and what having your back means 

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Its called legitimizing armed vigilantes with zero qualifications to enforce the law and in this case it *shockingly* ended in tragedy.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Thank you (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Its called legitimizing armed vigilantes with zero qualifications to enforce the law and in this case it *shockingly* ended in tragedy.

Rioters: abolish police!

also rioters: no you shouldn’t have the option to defend yourself and your communities kindly surrender your home, business, and rights

43 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Yeah, no.

When you are outnumbered you appreciate people having your back.

Try again.

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

Rioters: abolish police!

also rioters: no you shouldn’t have the option to defend yourself and your communities kindly surrender your home, business, and rights

In your professional opinion, should the police coordinate and cooperate with a bunch of teens who rolled into town from the surrounding burbs to play Call of Duty Kenosha?

• Like (+1) 1