Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not victims, preps trying to kill some guy that shot them.  So are we running with the biased judge narrative from here?  On the other hand just use your imagination and visualize Rittenhouse was a BLM activist and you can advocate for his innocence and decry the injustices of the legal system.  

Whether Kyle is innocent or guilty - the judge is beyond complicit.

And if you want to play the imagination game - visualize Kyle black.

image.thumb.jpeg.1b9d5251bfec38d65474bc8dd04f2722.jpeg

Idiots

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Whether Kyle is innocent or guilty - the judge is beyond complicit.

And if you want to play the imagination game - visualize Kyle black.

image.thumb.jpeg.1b9d5251bfec38d65474bc8dd04f2722.jpeg

Idiots

Is the point of this post to suggest that white people aren’t murdered? Or is it that black people aren't arrested? Which one?

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Might be self defense but a 17 year old showing up w a AR-15 wasn’t looking to play medic.

I was going to thoughtfully reply to this--using the utter absence of doctrinal res ipsa loquitur and lack of "facts in evidence"--but further colloquy would get us nowhere.

Honestly, anyone who still believes Mike Brown was "murdered" (per your poster) has only a loose association with...well, the Truth.

I urge you to read the Obama DoJ report on the matter, which finds no evidence for Ofc Wilson indictment.

Take care and good luck.

3 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

I was going to thoughtfully reply to this--using the utter absence of doctrinal res ipsa loquitur and lack of "facts in evidence"--but further colloquy would get us nowhere.

Honestly, anyone who still believes Mike Brown was "murdered" (per your poster) has only a loose association with...well, the Truth.

I urge you to read the Obama DoJ report on the matter, which finds no evidence for Ofc Wilson indictment.

Take care and good luck.

You can thoughtfully do whatever you like - but the simple fact is:

• Kyle broke the law carrying that AR-15 per Wisconsin Statute 948.60(2)(a) and he killed two people and injured one
  • And regarding res ipsa loquitur - tell us - was Kyle reckless?  Was he careless?  After all, he showed up with an AR-15 and pretended to be an EMT. Was he in control of that gun?  What was his intent?  Would the VICTIMS be dead if Kyle would have followed the law and did not have that gun?  Don't know

Is it possible Kyle was acting in self defense? Sure.

Is it possible Kyle came to Wisconsin to defend property? Possibly. 

Is it reasonable?  No.

Did the prosecution have enough evidence?  Probably not. 

But the truth is - you don't show up with an AR-15 pretending to play medic and not find yourself in a CARELESS situation.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

You can thoughtfully do whatever you like - but the simple fact is:

• Kyle broke the law carrying that AR-15 per Wisconsin Statute 948.60(2)(a) and he killed two people and injured one
  • And regarding res ipsa loquitur - tell us - was Kyle reckless?  Was he careless?  After all, he showed up with an AR-15 and pretended to be an EMT. Was he in control of that gun?  What was his intent?  Would the VICTIMS be dead if Kyle would have followed the law and did not have that gun?  Don't know

Is it possible Kyle was acting in self defense? Sure.

Is it possible Kyle came to Wisconsin to defend property? Possibly. 

Is it reasonable?  No.

Did the prosecution have enough evidence?  Probably not. 

But the truth is - you don't show up with an AR-15 pretending to play medic and not find yourself in a CARELESS situation.

I’ve been reading your posts.  I disagree that this case has vast societal implications.  I disagree that the outcome of this case legitimizes one particular “side” or another.  People want to make it that way and it is disappointing.

I have no rooting interest in the outcome of this case, I just find it interesting.  

Couldn’t your questions be turned around and asked about the people who were shot by the Defendant?

Were the people who were shot locals from Kenosha?

Were they there doing lawful things just prior to being shot?

Did they put themselves and others in a careless situation?

Did they put themselves in a situation where the Defendant thought he had no other choice but to shoot them?

If the Defendant is acquitted because he acted in self-defense, then are the people who were shot properly called “victims”?

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

I’ve been reading your posts.  I disagree that this case has vast societal implications.  I disagree that the outcome of this case legitimizes one particular “side” or another.  People want to make it that way and it is disappointing.

I have no rooting interest in the outcome of this case, I just find it interesting.  

Couldn’t your questions be turned around and asked about the people who were shot by the Defendant?

Were the people who were shot locals from Kenosha?

Were they there doing lawful things just prior to being shot?

Did they put themselves and others in a careless situation?

Did they put themselves in a situation where the Defendant thought he had no other choice but to shoot them?

If the Defendant is acquitted because he acted in self-defense, then are the people who were shot properly called “victims”?

vic·tim

/ˈviktəm/

noun

a person harmed, injured, or killed as a result of a crime, accident, or other event or action.

PS: Kyle should NEVER have had a gun in the first place

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

vic·tim

/ˈviktəm/

noun

a person harmed, injured, or killed as a result of a crime, accident, or other event or action.

PS: Kyle should NEVER have had a gun in the first place

You mean like Ashli Babbitt?

And it will be interesting to see who George Soros pays to riot after Rittenhouse is found not guilty.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah definitely - Ashli is a victim just like you and the rest of your pathetic gullible cult. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c12d1572dabeafd570b03198d3d6b4e4.jpeg

LOL!  The Dems are the party of victims.  And by electing the idiots you do, we all become victims.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  The Dems are the party of victims.  And by electing the idiots you do, we all become victims.

Awe poor doc - now you sound like Josh Hawley.  Struggling w your identity? Everyone else’s fault you’re insecure and gullible af?

Media continues to gloss over why there even was a shooting.

Wisconsin Gov. Puts National Guard on Alert Before Rittenhouse Verdict

– Something He Didn't Do for 2020 Riots Until It Was Too Late

by Victoria Taft

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/11/12/wisconsin-gov-puts-national-guard-on-alert-before-rittenhouse-verdict-something-he-didnt-do-for-2020-riots-until-it-was-too-late-n1532500

5f4c1f5295d05.image.jpg?resize=1200,786            police-shooting-wisconsin-photo-gallery-

• Like (+1) 1

You can argue that Kyle Rittenhouse shouldn’t have been where he was, but then again, all of the people burning down businesses in Kenosha should have been there either … how many of them set the neighborhoods they live in on fire? People who are anxious to see Rittenhouse found guilty always have a list of offenses, and one of them, curiously, is that Rittenhouse crossed state lines to be in Kenosha

I'm willing to bet that a lot of the rioters crossed state lines.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/12/2021 at 9:31 AM, Doc said:

Rittenhouse should have sued Joey for slander last year, for calling him a "white supremacist."

Perhaps he's not the jackass that your side wishes?  When will you figure out you're wrong?  When will you admit it???!!

Just now, TtownBillsFan said:

Perhaps he's not the jackass that your side wishes?  When will you figure out you're wrong?  When will you admit it???!!

Doc, this is NOT aimed at you.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Wow - that was convincing. 

LOL!  I wasn't trying to convince you or anyone else of anything.  Just stating the facts.  Someone gullible will eventually have enough sense to admit they got taken.

22 hours ago, Doc said:

BTW, is this the first time Dems have ever cared about a white person killing white people?  We all know they don't give a ***** about black people killing black people...

Didn't they at first try and make it appear he killed a black person?

Clearly that's how the marxists operate.

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

Didn't they at first try and make it appear he killed a black person?

Clearly that's how the marxists operate.

It wouldn't surprise me.  It usually starts with wrong information that gets ingrained in the mind of many.  Even now they're still claiming this is some sort of "privilege."  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10196605/500-National-Guard-troops-stand-Wisconsin-Rittenhouse-verdict.html#article-10196605

500 National Guard troops will be on stand-by in Wisconsin for Rittenhouse verdict as police forces across America brace for acquittal

Why would they need to do this for uh what does CNN and the democrats call them, oh yea "peaceful protests"?

• Thank you (+1) 1

"Oh my God!  They acquitted a white boy of killing to 2 white guys!  Burn ***** down!"

As was said earlier, maybe if this had been done, oh, last year, those 2 guys wouldn't be dead.  They should put the governor on trial...