Huge blow to the prosecution’s case against Robert Kraft

2A798432-0E17-4F78-B2F4-68ED867AB264.thumb.jpeg.c169770d5c87835196ea4080d408c3e1.jpegI so desperately wanted that video to find it’s way onto the inter webs. I had this vision, if we had fans, where we could have a poster as big as a section that’s a screenshot of Bob’s big moment. That would have been the most epic troll job ever. Picture playing the Pats and Bobby is in his suite entertaining his guests. Directly across from his suite is a massive rollout of his o face. He’d have to sell the team ???

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Haha (+1) 8

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

2A798432-0E17-4F78-B2F4-68ED867AB264.thumb.jpeg.c169770d5c87835196ea4080d408c3e1.jpegI so desperately wanted that video to find it’s way onto the inter webs. I had this vision, if we had fans, where we could have a poster as big as a section that’s a screenshot of Bob’s big moment. That would have been the most epic troll job ever. Picture playing the Pats and Bobby is in his suite entertaining his guests. Directly across from his suite is a massive rollout of his o face. He’d have to sell the team ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlU7KWfVJIE

• Haha (+1) 1

What a waste of taxpayers' money and of law enforcement resources for them to have done this sting operation in the first place--cameras set up in these massage parlors to catch these transactions!

Can you imagine how much time and money was spent on this nonsense? Detectives, cops, prosecutors...all wasting their time and our money while real crimes are happening.

No one cares.

Kraft is a 79 year old widower.  Who gives a flying shi* if he pays a few bucks for some sex acts? Anyone?  He is 79; good to see he is still in the game. (Should he go to the local bar and try to pick up women there?)

Even if you hate Kraft and his team,  this news is good news, as maybe now they will end this nonsense and focus on real crimes that actually undermine society. And maybe they won't waste our money and resources on such BS again.

Edited by Mister Defense
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not seeing where this is unreasonable search- it is a public business and there is no assumptions to privacy when out at a private business. This line of thought would state that someone stealing a car from a dealership has a right to privacy 

The article was a bit light on details, but I don't see how this video was tossed out. 

Maybe it's a procedural thing. Did the police mess up the paperwork for the warrant to setup video surveillance? 

1 minute ago, Mister Defense said:

What a waste of taxpayers' money and of law enforcement resources for them to have done this sting operation in the first place--cameras set up in these massage parlors to catch these transactions!

Can you imagine how much time and money was spent on this nonsense? Detectives, cops, prosecutors...all wasting their time and our money while real crimes are happening.

No one cares.

Kraft is a 79 year old widower.  Who gives a flying shi* if he pays a few bucks for some sex acts? Anyone?  He is 79; good to see he is still in the game. (Should he go to the local bar and try to pick up women there?)

Even if you hate Kraft and his team,  this news is good news, as maybe now they will end this nonsense and focus on real crimes that actually undermine society. And maybe they won't wast our money and resources on such BS again.

I doubt the sex slaves that were being forced to work there against their will view it as a waste of taxpayer dollars. 

• Like (+1) 26
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

The one percent don’t live under the same legal system you and I do. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

No one cares.

Even if you hate Kraft and his team,  this news is good news, as maybe now they will end this nonsense and focus on real crimes that actually undermine society. And maybe they won't wast our money and resources on such BS again.

I think you're missing the point...

They're trying to stop human trafficking/sexual abuse.

Edited by LeGOATski
  • Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

No one cares.

You have to investigate this to see what this all about.  If there is sex trafficking taken place then yes, it’s absolutely worth the time and money.

This happened in LA when I was living there, a massage parlor downtown was busted.  The women there were being held as slaves.  I can’t remember if there was any minors involved.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I doubt the sex slaves that were being forced to work there against their will view it as a waste of taxpayer dollars. 

I am not that familiar with the details of the case--is that true, is there evidence of that?  That these woman were sex slaves forced to work there?  If so, please provide a link with these details.  If that is the case, then that does definitely change my position on this.

4 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

No one cares.

Real crimes like sex trafficking?

3 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

No one cares.

I guess you don't have a clue about human trafficking and how girls and women end up in the sex trade business, huh?