Kamala Harris is the next VP

New York Times called out for ‘drooling’ Kamala Harris front page: 'The newsletter of the left'

The Times was knocked for calling Harris a 'pragmatic moderate' in its tweet alerting Biden's choice

By Brian Flood | Fox News

The New York Times fawned over Sen. Kamala Harris, who Joe Biden picked to be his running mate, with a glowing front page on Wednesday featuring four separate headlines that political commentator Ben Shapiro and others characterized as "drooling” coverage over the addition to the Democratic ticket.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-kamala-harris

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NOBODY’S PERFECT.

Screen-Shot-2020-08-12-at-8.52.46-AM.png

Well, BO's dad wasn't an American either. So there's a certain symmetry to this choice.

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Meh, you shot your wad too soon with this.

What will it be - Heel's Up, or Spit Roast?

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I knew it 1 month into his term.   

Hell, I knew he would be the worst ever before he got elected. 

I have no idea why some claim him to the be the best pres ever.

Hate, bigotry, racism, misogyny  are just the tip of the iceberg 

The next 4 years will be difficult for you, Shady. You have my sympathies :beer: 

14 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

that’s disappointing, thought I could get you to leave also.  DR’s main account will be enough I suppose

Still waiting... but you still got nothing because those were two things I never said that you invented in your head. Why did you do it? Because I live there, rent free. And it's quite spacious I have to say.

Don't be like Crayola, kids. Don't be a liar -- double down on a lie -- then get exposed. It's just no fun ;) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The next 4 years will be difficult for you, Shady. You have my sympathies :beer: 

Still waiting... but you still got nothing because those were two things I never said that you invented in your head. Why did you do it? Because I live there, rent free. And it's quite spacious I have to say.

Don't be like Crayola, kids. Don't be a liar -- double down on a lie -- then get exposed. It's just no fun ;) 

Crayola is probably inspired by Billstime- the next step to complete the trick is to point out you can't prove you never said it. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Dems just make it so easy to pick them apart. 

First it’s no old white men, then they nominate the oldest, whitest man in the world. 

then it’s have to have intersectionality of racial justice for African Americans and equality for women and decide to nominate a former prosecutor who’s ancestors owned slaves and slept her way into her first public position. 

it’s almost like you can’t really believe anything they say!  ? 

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dubs said:

The Dems just make it so easy to pick them apart. 

First it’s no old white men, then they nominate the oldest, whitest man in the world. 

then it’s have to have intersectionality of racial justice for African Americans and equality for women and decide to nominate a former prosecutor who’s ancestors owned slaves and slept her way into her first public position. 

and she's not an African-American

• Like (+1) 2