Make Your Prediction Now! Who Will Biden's VP?

I am going will Val Demings. Cop, Florida, black, female, very smart and not too young. 

Please, just a prediction, then you can post your right wing lies afterwards. If you are too afraid to make a prediction, just don't post. 

And seafood still sucks! 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I am going will Val Demings. Cop, Florida, black, female, very smart and not too young. 

Please, just a prediction, then you can post your right wing lies afterwards. If you are too afraid to make a prediction, just don't post. 

And seafood still sucks! 

One thing for certain, we'll know last week. 

• Haha (+1) 5

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

One thing for certain, we'll know last week. 

Tibs actually thinks Biden would choose a cop as his running mate? :lol:

Is there any professional the Democrats hate MORE right now than police?

He'd be better off picking Tara Reade.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Tibs actually thinks Biden would choose a cop as his running mate? :lol:

Is there any professional the Democrats hate MORE right now than police?

He'd be better off picking Tara Reade.

Fear

It is a good choice for Biden 

21 minutes ago, ALF said:

Susan Rice

I honestly thought he already picked her, haha.

The Obama Administration's lawyer being his VP does throw a wrench into any investigations regarding "Obamagate" and the spying on Trump. 

Edited by Paulus

All the front runners carry too much baggage, Bass, Rice, Harris, Warren that will make them a tough choice. I honestly think it will be Harris, but wouldn't be surprised to find a choice out of left field like the Atlanta Major, Keisha Lance Bottoms. Youth and inexperience (read no voting record) aside, she would be a fresh attractive face in the ring.

I'm betting Biden is cursing himself the last couple weeks for promising a female running mate of color cause he limited the hell out of himself without thinking that promise through.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Hillary

One reason why I think that the Dems kicked that can down the road this far.  There were two ways to go with Hillary.  Early and let her revel in the glory or late with plenty of chaos which will work to deflect criticism of Hillary.  Biden's so-called talk of clearing the deck early for the VP lends credence to Hillary.  It would convince the morons in the Dem ranks that a so called legitimate VP was backing up Biden versus Abrams which I don't even think that Tiberius would believe was a capable VP choice.

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

All the front runners carry too much baggage, Bass, Rice, Harris, Warren that will make them a tough choice. I honestly think it will be Harris, but wouldn't be surprised to find a choice out of left field like the Atlanta Major, Keisha Lance Bottoms. Youth and inexperience (read no voting record) aside, she would be a fresh attractive face in the ring.

I'm betting Biden is cursing himself the last couple weeks for promising a female running mate of color cause he limited the hell out of himself without thinking that promise through.

Biden thought about nothing.  He gets all his talking points via email from the DNC.  Seriously.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Bottoms is too young. IMO 

Hey, why not Mazie Hirono?  The Democrats are going full on crazy, may as well go all in on the stupidest, nastiest, most bat-*****-crazy of 'em all. ? 

Real choice? Whoever the magic 8 ball tells him... er, I mean whoever his his handlers tell him... toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And seafood still sucks! 

Nobody.  Biden has to win in order for his running mate to become VP. 

• Haha (+1) 1

If it's Rice -- she sinks his campaign faster than anyone else. 

If it's Harris (it won't be) -- she brings him afloat the longest but can't carry him over the finish line. 

If it's Demings (his best choice in a bad bunch) -- she sinks him due to her impeachment flubs

... Survey says it'll be Rice because he's No Chance Joe and she's the perfect anchor to assure his campaign is destroyed from within.

• Like (+1) 1

Biden HAS to pick a black candidate in order to have any chance at winning. The notion that Hillary has substantial black support simply is not true. If it was, she would be president. Pocahontas is a laughing stock and nothing more.

Speaking of laughing, Harris is all over you tube laughing at Biden's many gaffes, especially the one where he said that we must "keep punching" at domestic violence. She has all but called him a racist, and she is correct.

Who is the woman with the communist links to Castro? She would be my guess.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Looks like it is either Susan Rice of Val Demmings, neither is listed as a speaker at the DNC with a Wed slot reserved for VP designee.  The other frontrunners are all listed as speakers: Both Obamas, Clintons Kamala Harris and Eliz warren 

You can already hear the left calling the right racist misogynists, and he hasn't even picked his VP yet. They'll be pulling out the feminist race card so fast it'll make your head spin.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If it's Harris (it won't be) -- she brings him afloat the longest but can't carry him over the finish line. 

If it's Demings (his best choice in a bad bunch) -- she sinks him due to her impeachment flubs

... Survey says it'll be Rice because he's No Chance Joe and she's the perfect anchor to assure his campaign is destroyed from within.

No final prediction? Come on man! 

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Fear

It is a good choice for Biden 

She's been in congress for 3 years, and were she still an officer, would be shouted at, spat upon, had bricks thrown at her and fireworks shot at her face by your people.  

Assuming she hasn't lost her ethical center, I'm thinking she might be an interesting choice to help lead the narrative on reform.  At one point, she saw the need to defend the police from criticism in hostile and dangerous situations, though that may not fly anymore.  When you think of it, she could be perceived as selling out by police, and as selling out by partnering with a guy with as much racial baggage as Joe Biden.  

From police officer to congressperson to VP for a guy widely acknowledged as very unlikely to complete his term--thus President in 4-8 years.  Wow.  

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Rice has as much charisma as used cardboard and yes horrendous baggage. 

I can't imagine any African American accepting the role after what Joe said last week, but Rice we know is a willing pawn in any game. 

• Like (+1) 1