Jets owner under investigation for racism, sexism etc as US Ambassador to UK

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I've never stopped feeling it. I can literally remember what it felt like smashing my face into the rug after Norwood missed that kick. That's enough.

I feel this. It was deflating in the moment, and when I got home a couple hours later my kid sister was still bawling her eyes out. Partially because we lost, but mostly because, and I can still hear & see it like it was yesterday, in her words..”I *sniff* feel so bad *sniffsniffsniff* for SCOTT NORWOOOODDD *continues bawling her eyes out*”

I haven’t watched Four Falls either, and I likely won’t. No need to relive it whatsoever.

One day, way back, I popped in my homebrew VHS of SBXXV....Bills get the ball, go three-and-out... I hit ‘eject’ and never tried again.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, whenever I need a taste of those days I just go to this youtube

True story, we get back to the lot from a game last season and this was randomly tucked under my buddy’s wiper LOL!

image.thumb.jpeg.37b68f7ecf55b9159e95c065dfa0da2f.jpeg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

30 for 30 Volume III Continues with “Four Falls of Buffalo” on December 12  - ESPN Press Room U.S.

Russ?  I didn't know you wore a rug!

48 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

True story, we get back to the lot from a game last season and this was randomly tucked under my buddy’s wiper LOL!

image.thumb.jpeg.37b68f7ecf55b9159e95c065dfa0da2f.jpeg

Joke's on him.  Jimmy hasn't had a VCR for ten years.  ??

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I fully expected to open this thread and see a connection to Epstein.

...and, of course, Kevin Bacon.....eventually.  

That always applies, right?  :)

9 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I feel this. It was deflating in the moment, and when I got home a couple hours later my kid sister was still bawling her eyes out. Partially because we lost, but mostly because, and I can still hear & see it like it was yesterday, in her words..”I *sniff* feel so bad *sniffsniffsniff* for SCOTT NORWOOOODDD *continues bawling her eyes out*”

I haven’t watched Four Falls either, and I likely won’t. No need to relive it whatsoever.

One day, way back, I popped in my homebrew VHS of SBXXV....Bills get the ball, go three-and-out... I hit ‘eject’ and never tried again.

Imagine if more people reacted to the world around them like your sister did that night? Empathically. 

That moment was my first heartbreak, truly. I was in seventh grade. It is burned into my psyche forever. I was hurt, too, and the person I felt really bad for was myself. 

So cheers to your sister. (Obviously the downtown rally celebrating the season, when Norwood stepped to the mic, displayed the fans' widespread appreciation, so maybe Bills fans in general were a forgiving, graceful lot after only the first SB trauma.)

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

IF the allegations are true losing a 1st round pick should be included in what ever the punishment NFL will impose on the jets 

• Like (+1) 1