Ethics anyone? Does it exist any more in politics?

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did you ever watch Fox News during the last admin?

seriously, stfu

I'm not a FOX follower. I'm also not a fan of obsession on either side.

So, if you wish to respond to me, then do so with something that is relevant to my views.

Otherwise, just STFU

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I see a big difference between using a product and endorsing it, but see yourself point as well. 

Using a product is a bigger endorsement than merely hawking it.  

19 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I'm not a FOX follower. I'm also not a fan of obsession on either side.

So, if you wish to respond to me, then do so with something that is relevant to my views.

Otherwise, just STFU

Nah, no thanks - don't have to play by your rules. You don't like my replies - block me bich

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nah, no thanks - don't have to play by your rules. You don't like my replies - block me bich

What's to like about your replies? They are typically uninformed, non-insightful, and generally reflective of a room temperature IQ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

OOOHHH   where can I buy it? 

If it's a publicly sold product then Obama was wrong.

3 wrongs don't make it right.  

But 3 lefts make a right.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

White House Honey Ale is the first beer known to have been brewed in the White House. The process began in January 2011  at the request of President Barack Obama who purchased the homebrewing kit using his personal funds

As of 2012, three styles have been brewed in addition to Honey Ale: White House Honey Blonde Ale, White House Honey Porter and White House Honey Brown.

Contrary to popular belief, Obama likes the honeys.

3 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

The President (not Ivanka) is exempt from the ethics rules relevant to the conversation.  That's why Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama could all state their brand preferences openly while president. 

Any excuse to put her in handcuffs, eh?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Seriously?  Didn't anyone in the Trump Administration take Ethics Training?  

https://www.thoughtco.com/code-of-ethics-for-us-government-service-4052443

A violation of federal ethics laws that prohibit federal employees from using their positions "to endorse any product, service or enterprise."

Then Donald basically does these damn thing! 

So hold on a sec …

Chelsea Handler is trying to punish a company run by minorities and she thinks that proves she’s not racist? Did we read this right?

Because while we’re clearly not experts on the matter, a rich, somewhat powerful white woman trying to cancel a minority brand seems pretty damn racist.

Not to mention when she put herself side-by-side with Ivanka Trump she looks like a pile of wet, hammered potato salad:

Yeah, this was stupid.

But it is Chelsea Handler we’re talking about.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/07/16/umm-thats-racist-ya-ding-a-ling-chelsea-handlers-attempted-pic-dunk-on-goya-and-ivanka-trump-goes-so-wrong-and-lol/

It’s hilarious that people want ethics in politics and only point to a can of beans from a member of the Trump family and completely overlook a decades long lack of honestly, sincerity, ethics and morals from government as if it’s only existed under Trump and solely caused by him.

Newsflash; you’re favorite career politicians and admin currently grandstanding against Donald Trump,  statues, “police brutality”, “climate change”, sports team names, viruses, rich people etc; have built the problem. They are the problem. They’ve had years to fix. They don’t. All they do is tie a little string around your heart and tug you in the direction they want you to go with promises. Then; they blind you with the next big thing and all of a sudden you forget what they were supposed to do until right up around election time. Then; they get that same little string and tug again. The ***** are glorified car salespeople. They don’t give a ***** whether or not you like the car, you can afford the car, or even if you can drive it. They care about what they get for putting your excited ass in the driver seat for as much as they can. Once it’s done; they won’t pay you no mind until you walk back through that door needing another car. 

Hell, some of y’all are eating out of celebs and athletes hands like they know what the hell they’re talking about. They’re the most out of touch members of our society. Imagine making millions upon millions to pretend on a screen and still be able to convince the middle class that somehow it’s rich people causing all your problems. Well, all of the rich people except you. You get them. You understand them. Hahaha! Give me the deed to the Brooklyn Bridge. 

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Guy In Pants said:

It’s hilarious that people want ethics in politics and only point to a can of beans from a member of the Trump family and completely overlook a decades long lack of honestly, sincerity, ethics and morals from government as if it’s only existed under Trump and solely caused by him.

Newsflash; you’re favorite career politicians currently grandstanding against statues, “police brutality”, “climate change”, sports team names, viruses, rich people etc; have built the problem. They are the problem. They’ve had years to fix. They don’t. All they do is tie a little string around your heart and tug you in the direction they want you to go with promises. Then; they blind you with the next big thing and all of a sudden you forget what they were supposed to do until right up around election time. Then; they get that same little string and tug again. The ***** are glorified car salespeople. They don’t give a ***** whether or not you like the car, you can afford the car, or even if you can drive it. They care about what they get for putting your excited ass in the driver seat for as much as they can. Once it’s done; they won’t pay you no mind until you walk back through that door needing another car. 

No, they are politicians much like this great country has always had. Trump is an ugly tumor that has grown up from the dirty places in this country's most vile recesses. He will be destroyed 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, they are politicians much like this great country has always had. Trump is an ugly tumor that has grown up from the dirty places in this country's most vile recesses. He will be destroyed 

Trump grew up in your ass?

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So hold on a sec …

Chelsea Handler is trying to punish a company run by minorities and she thinks that proves she’s not racist? Did we read this right?

Because while we’re clearly not experts on the matter, a rich, somewhat powerful white woman trying to cancel a minority brand seems pretty damn racist.

Not to mention when she put herself side-by-side with Ivanka Trump she looks like a pile of wet, hammered potato salad:

Yeah, this was stupid.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/07/16/umm-thats-racist-ya-ding-a-ling-chelsea-handlers-attempted-pic-dunk-on-goya-and-ivanka-trump-goes-so-wrong-and-lol/

Chelsea Handler IS a pile of wet, hammered potato salad after Chelsea Manning digested and pooped it out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

So hold on a sec …

Yeah, this was stupid.

Remind us genius - what position does Chelsea have at the White House?

• Like (+1) 1

Chelsea Handler is an alcoholic. A former girlfriend she her in around 2008 or

2009 add said  here routine was all about her vag.She lost a late night show on the E! Network. You have to be pretty incompetent or drunk to lose that.

Edited by Wacka

converiospaperv0-1fig2.jpg

The ethics code that the salivating press is referring to is 5 CFR § 2635.702, which describes the act of endorsements under the Standards of Ethical Conduct for employees of the Executive Branch. The very first sentence details why there will be no charges brought. (Emphasis for clarity.)

An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations

At no time in these posts from Ivanka or the president can private gain be shown, can a personal affiliation be established, or any official position be illustrated. They backed a company without a personal payoff, a company who was working directly on a White House initiative. Exactly like Michelle Obama had done — with this EXACT – SAME – COMPANY.

The First Lady was involved in a project in conjunction with the USDA regarding healthy food choices for families and labeling of products to aid in smarter food decisions. One of the key companies aiding the White House, according to this official release from the Office of the First Lady, was Goya Foods. And for accuracy, do note who is named specifically in this release.

In support of First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! initiative, Goya Foods, the largest, Hispanic-owned U.S. food company, is committing resources to promote the USDA’s MyPlate, or MiPlato, a new food group symbol to remind families about making healthy meal choices with easy “how-tos” about proper portions. Mrs. Obama joined Bob Unanue, President of Goya Foods, and leading Latino organizations to promote their nationwide effort to encourage health and wellness in communities across the country. Goya Foods is rolling out numerous steps to help communities enjoy healthy, tasty and affordable meals

Same company, same chief executive named, same type of partnering with an administration, but a hysterically different reaction from the press. I think it is safe to say that Ivanka and President Trump are likely to incur the same level of punishment that Michelle Obama received.

https://www.redstate.com/bradslager/2020/07/16/as-the-media-melts-down-about-goya-foods-they-forget-the-former-first-lady-loved-the-company-publicly/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/16/2020 at 2:02 PM, BillStime said:

Remind us genius - what position does Chelsea have at the White House?

On 7/16/2020 at 2:10 PM, B-Man said:

633977_manx1_missing-the-point-gif.gif?f

BillsTime was right. CH is not a politician.  

you are the one off target 

now go ahead and insult one or both of us. 

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/16/2020 at 9:53 AM, bilzfancy said:

Who was the last president that was both ethical and moral? Washington? I'm guessing everyone has been corrupted one way or another, every one.

...I'm guessing Hillary would have been, but unfortunately she lost......

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

BillsTime was right. CH is not a politician.  

you are the one off target 

now go ahead and insult one or both of us. 

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE  wanna bet MFer

18 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE  wanna bet MFer

Do not waste your time.

Note how he answered (Incorrectly I may add) that BillZtime was correct.

and he completely ignored my post directly to him that showed his whole premise for the thread was wrong.

It is safe to say that this demonstrates how laughable he is.

On 7/16/2020 at 7:54 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

OOOHHH   where can I buy it? 

If it's a publicly sold product then Obama was wrong.

3 wrongs don't make it right.  

I bought it as a home brew kit

https://craftabrew.com/products/white-house-honey-ale-beer-recipe-kit

Not sure if elsewhere also

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/16/2020 at 9:15 PM, Wacka said:

Chelsea Handler is an alcoholic. A former girlfriend she her in around 2008 or

2009 add said  here routine was all about her vag.She lost a late night show on the E! Network. You have to be pretty incompetent or drunk to lose that.

...she's as relevant as the Griffith skank.......can't make an honest living so they both try to stay relevant......Waste Management wouldn't pick either piece of garbage on Monday morning.....

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ETHICS.............

Screen-Shot-2020-07-14-at-10.03.39-AM.pn

....WHOA!....WAIT!...HOLD THE PHONE!......you mean BIGGER isn't BETTER???......does the 1,715 include the "Commutation Card" he gave Eric Holder for future use??....just askin'.......