The War on Whiteness

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re wasting your time. BillSy has gotten so far off course he has no idea what he’s even promoting anymore. Trump completely broke him. 

Yup.  Tsol is completely on the  crazy train.  but that ok.  he threatening lawsuits against someone. , Im clueless.  'But it's good fun. Lawyers, does he have a case?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re wasting your time. BillSy has gotten so far off course he has no idea what he’s even promoting anymore. Trump completely broke him. 

No, he's my buddy, he listens to me 

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

Why don't you have another drink, and drudge up another half baked argument to scream out at the top of your lungs at someone else ok? 

Take the L on this one 

Can you project, harder?  Do yourself a favor - download the latest talking points from your keepers because you cannot argue without them.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BillStime said:

The fact that it is referred to as the “black” national anthem is very divisive- which is unfortunate when it’s message is universal and positive…

If you’re looking to bring the country together, I would cease from referring to it in that manner…You’re just going to turn people off who aren’t black…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The fact that it is referred to as the “black” national anthem is very divisive- which is unfortunate when it’s message is universal and positive…

If you’re looking to bring the country together, I would cease from referring to it in that manner…You’re just going to turn people off who aren’t black…👍

You really should take it up with Brigitte Gabriel...

and well...

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Because your MAGA friends don't like the anthem... and are crying about it.

I don’t think it’s a matter of people not liking the message of the song… it’s a very positive message…I think many people oppose the label of it ONLY being for black people, and trying to create a separate national anthem that divides the country…

How are Asian American people supposed to participate? How about Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, or any other non black group of people?

Why not call it the “Lift Every Voice Anthem” or something like that?  That would make it more inclusive, and invite more people to participate…👍

• Awesome! (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t think it’s a matter of people not liking the message of the song… it’s a very positive message…I think many people oppose the label of it ONLY being for black people, and trying to create a separate national anthem that divides the country…

How are Asian American people supposed to participate? How about Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, or any other non black group of people?

Why not call it the “Lift Every Voice Anthem” or something like that?  That would make it more inclusive, and invite more people to participate…👍

Oh you and your common sense. 

That stuff doesn’t fly around here Buddy. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I totally agree - but according to YOUR friends - it’s a war on whiteness.

Kari and Brigette send their love! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2023 at 3:21 PM, JaCrispy said:

I would endorse playing "Gangnam Style" and "Livin' La Vida Loca" in games. Then some  "Gangsta's Paradise" and "Shake it Off" to complete the diversity round table. Maybe sing one after every quarter so we don't have an hour long pre-game ceremony.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

You did not.  You just called me a racist with no proof. Now, answer my question.  Why should I care? 

Oh, precious, I answered your question:

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

1) I don’t care if you care

And I never called you a racist.

Next?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh, precious, I answered your question:

And I never called you a racist.

Next?

That really doesn't answer my question.  But it's probably as close as I'm gonna get.

Maybe it did hit a nerve. That being your insinuation that white people should be concerned about other non white people in America.

I can't think of one good reason to be concerned. Can you?  You posted it so evidently it is important to you. Why?

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

Was interesting this weekend at the Halloween store. 

There is now an entire section for generic "Color costumes" you're just a color. nothing else.  just pick one.

Don't want to be offending anyone.  no appropriation or microaggressions in Green or Blue.

The left ruins everything.

Lots of voices already attacking thanksgiving as "a holiday celebrating colonialism and genocide."

This de colonization is going to be about as lit as this de carbonization.

On 10/29/2023 at 8:09 PM, BillStime said:

👆🎯 Bluedog for the win

The country will be different in the future, that's for sure 

Trump will be remembered much like a combination of Nixon and Bull Conner, only much less competent than either 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Was interesting this weekend at the Halloween store. 

There is now an entire section for generic "Color costumes" you're just a color. nothing else.  just pick one.

Don't want to be offending anyone.  no appropriation or microaggressions in Green or Blue.

The left ruins everything.

Lots of voices already attacking thanksgiving as "a holiday celebrating colonialism and genocide."

This de colonization is going to be about as lit as this de carbonization.

Amazing how the GQP became the Party of Identify Politics.

They will bich about anything.

The War on Whiteness is real.

58 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The country will be different in the future, that's for sure 

Trump will be remembered much like a combination of Nixon and Bull Conner, only much less competent than either 

Joke will be remembered like Jimmy Carter, except worse.

• Thank you (+1) 1