The War on Whiteness

I'd call the attack by 4 PR Nationalists on the House of Representatives in 1954 an insurrection/coup attempt.   They  used handguns, shot from the gallery and wounded 5 Representatives, one seriously.

The so called "insurrectionists" on Jan 6 had no weapons.

The man that shot Steve Scalise at the Congressional baseball practice was a coup attempt. Many more  congressmen would have been shot if not for the Capitol Police killing the shooter.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/11/2023 at 7:32 PM, Tiberius said:

Oh, passing an immigration law was a coup? :wallbash:

In his mind, yes.  Because he sees it as diluting the whiteness of America and the weight of his voice and vote.  Oh, and "eurotrash"...

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

I'd call the attack by 4 PR Nationalists on the House of Representatives in 1954 an insurrection/coup attempt.   They  used handguns, shot from the gallery and wounded 5 Representatives, one seriously.

The man that shot Steve Scalise at the Congressional baseball practice was a coup attempt. Many more  congressmen would have been shot if not for the Capitol Police killing the shooter.

Sure...totally analogous to an angry, scummy mob overtaking a police line around the CAPITOL of the US, beating cops, chasing Congress people, threatening the VP, trying to stop the results of a legal election, defecating and urinating in the seat of democracy......but otherwise, exactly the same.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

In his mind, yes.  Because he sees it as diluting the whiteness of America and the weight of his voice and vote.  Oh, and "eurotrash"...

Sure...totally analogous to an angry, scummy mob overtaking a police line around the CAPITOL of the US, beating cops, chasing Congress people, threatening the VP, trying to stop the results of a legal election, defecating and urinating in the seat of democracy......but otherwise, exactly the same.

Lafayette square?

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Lafayette square?

what about it?  did they try to stop a fairly conducted election?  Was it done within a government building, specifically of the Capitol?  At the behest of a wanna be tyrant con man?

you MAGA's will never learn.  You say you want freedom but you must realize that the paramilitary type fascists marching in Washington the other day will be the enforcers of the tyrant in that scenario.  In that case, Portugal looks great to me but lots of MAGA's will remain under some stupid narcissists thumb.  Good luck with that.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

what about it?  did they try to stop a fairly conducted election?  Was it done within a government building, specifically of the Capitol?  At the behest of a wanna be tyrant con man?

you MAGA's will never learn.  You say you want freedom but you must realize that the paramilitary type fascists marching in Washington the other day will be the enforcers of the tyrant in that scenario.  In that case, Portugal looks great to me but lots of MAGA's will remain under some stupid narcissists thumb.  Good luck with that.

Well by Joe letting 83000 immigrants in per week across the border he's building his own militant force to reassure his election by letting them in yet i don't see any comments on the post from yo about the lies Jean pierre, Mayorcas, are saying about that .

"No mass releases of immigrants here" "The southern border is secure" it's just as bad as those ass hats that attacked the capitol the same but in a different way . But your silence on it says it all ... 

Nothing to see there that's why Joe & Kamala are AWOL because they don't give a S**T about the sovereignty of the nation .

And apparently neither do you .

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, T master said:

Well by Joe letting 83000 immigrants in per week across the border he's building his own militant force to reassure his election by letting them in yet i don't see any comments on the post from yo about the lies Jean pierre, Mayorcas, are saying about that .

"No mass releases of immigrants here" "The southern border is secure" it's just as bad as those ass hats that attacked the capitol the same but in a different way . But your silence on it says it all ... 

Nothing to see there that's why Joe & Kamala are AWOL because they don't give a S**T about the sovereignty of the nation .

And apparently neither do you .

Silent?  I posted this right before another of your tirades on the border:  

"wrong again cons...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/border-crossings-fall-50percent-easing-fear-of-us-migration-surge/ar-AA1baLtH"

No rebuttal or comment just a laughing emoji from the "doc" who apparently is never in an OR...

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

"wrong again cons...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/border-crossings-fall-50percent-easing-fear-of-us-migration-surge/ar-AA1baLtH"

No rebuttal or comment just a laughing emoji from the "doc" who apparently is never in an OR...

A laughing emoji is all I needed given only a simp would believe anything a liar like Mayorkas says. 

Oh and I'm on vacay this week.  Going down to see my son graduate from William & Mary.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Wacka said:

Pepper spray, clubs, ball bats, stun guns and their fists and mob violence, ya sure, unarmed

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Pepper spray, clubs, ball bats, stun guns and their fists and mob violence, ya sure, unarmed

Meaning weapons that could even come close to "overthrowing the government."  Joke assured us it would take F-16s and nukes.

In all seriousness, and I think they’re starting to wake up to this, bringing in Hispanics (who tend to vote with R’s 40-50% of the time / much higher with Cubans and Venezualans) it’s not so much white people that should worry about being “replaced”…

Its black people. 

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I think white folks need to get over it. You are not entitled to anything

Get over what?

What entitlements do normal white people seem to have?  In your estimation.  

14 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Get over the ridiculous notion there is a "war on whiteness" as the thread title indicates

There is.  

However, it’s not so much “whiteness”

as it is “rooted in whiteness” otherwise known as “rooted in white supremacy”.  

And the left, with their senile figurehead in Joe Biden, continue to tell us that any pushback to, apparently anything, that they stand for .. is rooted in white supremacy.  

Pro-2A?

Pro-Border Control?  

Pushback on climate agenda?

Pushback on the trans agenda?

Pushback on tax increases?

Support for the nuclear family?

Support for school choice?

All have been referenced to as being due to a rooted belief in white supremacy. 

Their policies continually hurt the people they claim to help… (minorities) so they need to give them an enemy.  The entire grift is rooted in division.   They can’t lose the black vote, because the left’s entire platform is based on high participation 85% Dem votes from the black community and 75% from single women. 

When they don’t get that … see GA Gov race, their candidate gets rocked. 

Luckily for them, single women are a rock solid voting base, as have been the black community.   However they require them to be constantly motivated because they need not only high percentages of the vote, but also high turnout.  

White Supremacy works well to motivate both black people (give them an enemy) and fwiw, if I was black I wouldn’t vote for a party that never reaches out to me either (Republicans) and single/childless women (many of which of come across as self loathing whites). 

Im generalizing, of course, but the numbers and sentiment in poll after poll don’t lie. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

Eric Adams is asking courts to revoke NYC’s sanctuary city status. 

This is rooted in white supremacy.  

Virtue signalling is all well and good until it punches you in the mouth.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/15/2023 at 6:45 AM, redtail hawk said:

"wrong again cons...

I'll take your article & raise you 4 videos of actual on site & actual people that are dealing with this not some gov't liar telling you what yo want to here !!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxTfu2f1eHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LacKSGjvdUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70z4fhnGkRk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWFZUSByEU

A picture or a video is worth a thousand words !!

Mayorcas, Biden, Harris, Jean Pierre,  Jeffries, & others are full of S**T & lies when telling you & others there is no problem at the border .

Plus so you don't do the blame it on the right leaning news agency there is only 1 yes ONE fox video here so your excuse of that's the fox spin you can stick it because it's on all news media you just choose to not see it & take a liars truth  ! 

But you all still look at this right in front of your face & make up some BS excuse because that's what you do ...

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, T master said:

I'll take your article & raise you 4 videos of actual on site & actual people that are dealing with this not some gov't liar telling you what yo want to here !!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxTfu2f1eHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LacKSGjvdUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70z4fhnGkRk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWFZUSByEU

A picture or a video is worth a thousand words !!

Mayorcas, Biden, Harris, Jean Pierre,  Jeffries, & others are full of S**T & lies when telling you & others there is no problem at the boarder .

Plus so you don't do the blame it on the right leaning news agency there is only 1 yes ONE fox video here so your excuse of that's the fox spin you can stick it because it's on all news media you just choose to not see it & take a liars truth  ! 

But you all still look at this right in front of you r face & make up some BS excuse because that's what you do ...

geez, and border was spelled correct for you in my post you quoted...

• Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

geez, and border was spelled correct for you in my post you quoted...

Typical answer to a reply full of proof . Are you happy now professor dip S**T i fixed the spelling problem that was more important than the content of the video's proving you wrong . 

Can you say bait & switch WTF ???

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Typical answer to a reply full of proof . Are you happy now professor dip S**T i fixed the spelling problem that was more important than the content of the video's proving you wrong . 

Can you say bait & switch WTF ???

Do you believe there is a war on whiteness? 

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you believe there is a war on whiteness? 

Okay i'm going to pull a Tiberius, Billstime, Redtail Hawk answer your question with a question .

What would be the reaction if we had 

White history or pride month ?

The WET awards ? -  White entertainment awards 

The WET network or the White entertainment network ?

White Pride parade instead of Gay Pride parades ?

A bill or just the proposal for reparations for white slaves ? Because there were white salves too .

If you can answer that there would be absolutely no response from any one of color  if white people were to do any of these then there is no war on whiteness, but we know better .

Racism comes from all races not just white on black or visa versa it's just more main stream in that respect .

I anxiously await your response !!

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, T master said:

Okay i'm going to pull a Tiberius, Billstime, Redtail Hawk answer your question with a question .

A bill or just the proposal for reparations for white slaves ? Because there were white salves too .

If you can answer that there would be absolutely no response from any one of color  if white people were to do any of these then there is no war on whiteness, but we know better .

Racism comes from all races not just white on black or visa versa it's just more main stream in that respect .

Racism against people of color was so pervasive and destructive that Black history month or whatever is very excusable and should not be a threat to you. 

I attended the Italian fest in North Buffalo for years, no problem there. 

If you had a "White Pride" parade I'm sure it would just degenerate into a KKK rally, but they do have those. 

So again, are you saying there is a war on whiteness? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Racism against people of color was so pervasive and destructive that Black history month or whatever is very excusable and should not be a threat to you. 

If you had a "White Pride" parade I'm sure it would just degenerate into a KKK rally, but they do have those. 

St Patrick's day is usually fun...

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I have no problem with and agree that slavery was completely & 100% WRONG and i was taught about it in school & i had a man in my family that i have written about here in prior posts Mr. Frank he was a black man that as a child i loved as much as my uncles & probably more because he was different than my uncles .

Any community Italian, Polish, Irish, who ever can have their festivals but is there a specific month dedicated to just that ? And you didn't answer my questions .

Seeing as the democrats started the KKK that just shows the ignorants of those people that first started it & continue to use it to divide the races . BLM fits in that category too they are the black version or the KKK  & in many ways very similar .

We are all basically the same & if you are strong willed enough can over come any obstacle those that use their race as a excuse no matter the race are in a lot of ways weak .

I say that because Oprah, MJ, Dr. Carson, Obama, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Colin Powell & many many many others have proved that being black may be hard but they can over come the BS if your willing to work & fight to do so . But there are some that were made hero's that could hold candle to any of those i mentioned above .

So to actually answer your question unlike you to say there is a war on whiteness i don't know if it could actually be a war but there is definitely a conflict !

If there wasn't and all things were equal then the African American Cop that shot & killed Ashli Babbitt the unarmed women that was climbing into the capital would be getting the same treatment as the marine Penny is for trying to help others in NYC and being arrested for the death of Jordan Neely !!!!!  

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, T master said:

I have no problem with and agree that slavery was completely & 100% WRONG and i was taught about it in school & i had a man in my family that i have written about here in prior posts Mr. Frank he was a black man that as a child i loved as much as my uncles & probably more because he was different than my uncles .

Any community Italian, Polish, Irish, who ever can have their festivals but is there a specific month dedicated to just that ? And you didn't answer my questions .

Seeing as the democrats started the KKK that just shows the ignorants of those people that first started it & continue to use it to divide the races . BLM fits in that category too they are the black version or the KKK  & in many ways very similar .

We are all basically the same & if you are strong willed enough can over come any obstacle those that use their race as a excuse no matter the race are in a lot of ways weak .

I say that because Oprah, MJ, Dr. Carson, Obama, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Colin Powell & many many many others have proved that being black may be hard but they can over come the BS if your willing to work & fight to do so . But there are some that were made hero's that could hold candle to any of those i mentioned above .

So to actually answer your question unlike you to say there is a war on whiteness i don't know if it could actually be a war but there is definitely a conflict !

If there wasn't and all things were equal then the African American Cop that shot & killed Ashli Babbitt the unarmed women that was climbing into the capital would be getting the same treatment as the marine Penny is for trying to help others in NYC and being arrested for the death of Jordan Neely !!!!!  

FED Notes

Twitter  Share RSS

October 22, 2021

Wealth Inequality and the Racial Wealth Gap

Aditya Aladangady, and Akila Forde

In the United States, the average Black and Hispanic or Latino households earn about half as much as the average White household and own only about 15 to 20 percent as much net wealth

Do you believe this happened spontaneously or through programs designed to disadvantage minority groups?  If there is a war on whiteness, there's a pretty strong counteroffensive.

• Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, T master said:

This is not accurate. The KKK was CONSERVATIVE Democrats, not the liberals. BLM is not a hate group, that's just stupid to compare them. 

KKK were Conservative Christians 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

I anxiously await your response !!

If you want those things, you would have those things.  There is nothing stopping you and all the other aggrieved who earnestly believe that White History is under represented in schools and White people have a painful history of marginalization in this country from launching these initiatives.  Despite the hand wringing I have seen no action.  Seems like these "ideas" more valuable as cheap talking points then they are as realities. 

• Like (+1) 1

I dont think there is a war on whiteness or whatever that is. 

but most, even on the left talks about our history/Hollywood back in the day, being whitewashed.

The only problem is the solution seems to be to black wash, LGBT wash, 1919/CRT Wash going foreword.

is that the solution or just more of the same?

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

but most, even on the left talks about our history/Hollywood back in the day, being whitewashed.

The only problem is the solution seems to be to black wash, LGBT wash, 1919/CRT Wash going foreword.

Are you insinuating that white people can’t get acting roles in Hollywood? Just wanna make sure if that’s what you’re saying.

• Eyeroll 3

36 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Are you insinuating that white people can’t get acting roles in Hollywood? Just wanna make sure if that’s what you’re saying.

How you got that from my comment is beyond me.

Comprehension. 

Edited by Chris farley

19 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The pendulum swings back and forth a bit before it lands where it should.  There is a natural over reaction but I don't think its the new normal.  Americans have short attention spans.

One of the biggest problems is the discussion is dominated by the relatively sane debating the extremists on both sides rather than the relatively sane engaging with each other.  That is how you wind up thinking that the ramblings from 5 batshit twitter accounts is an actual mainstream belief.  That is how you wind up talking about cat litter boxes in bathrooms rather than why our legal system which is color blind on paper can still produce results that are consistent with racial bias.  That is how you wind up talking about whether 7 year olds should have the right to gender reassignment surgery rather than why two resumes, identical in every way except for the name at the top, can receive radically different response rates from prospective employers.

For a little perspective, I like to ask all teachers and civil servants I know how they're introducing CRT into their curriculum and managing practices and wait for the blank stares before they ask "what is CRT?".  Its almost as satisfying as watching people who believe CRT is the greatest existential threat to this nation struggle to define it.

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

The pendulum swings back and forth a bit before it lands where it should.  There is a natural over reaction but I don't think its the new normal.  Americans have short attention spans.

One of the biggest problems is the discussion is dominated by the relatively sane debating the extremists on both sides rather than the relatively sane engaging with each other.  That is how you wind up thinking that the ramblings from 5 batshit twitter accounts is an actual mainstream belief.  That is how you wind up talking about cat litter boxes in bathrooms rather than why our legal system which is color blind on paper can still produce results that are consistent with racial bias.  That is how you wind up talking about whether 7 year olds should have the right to gender reassignment surgery rather than why two resumes, identical in every way except for the name at the top, can receive radically different response rates from prospective employers.

For a little perspective, I like to ask all teachers and civil servants I know how they're introducing CRT into their curriculum and managing practices and wait for the blank stares before they ask "what is CRT?".  Its almost as satisfying as watching people who believe CRT is the greatest existential threat to this nation struggle to define it.

I got you at the first sentence.

then couldn't keep up with all the strawmen.

But ask those same people how they liked the Crenshaw books.

• Like (+1) 1