If Trump loses and refuses to leave

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

You cannot do this without riots and death. If he wants to keep being the worst president in the history of this country than let him try. The guy had a hard time in his alzheimer test which is a cause for concern. He is going crazy and you can see it every time he is in front of a camera... Who knows what he is saying when it isn't around.

Oh, look its another deranged sock puppet.

5 hours ago, LB3 said:

Trying to impeach for 3 1/2 years sure seems like acceptance to me.

I didn't dispute that McConnell will nominate if given the chance this year. It's great. It'll save the courts for decades from far left nutbags like you.

3.5 years of impeachment is a personal delusion of yours.

At least you admit that anything one side does is okay, but don't tolerate the other side doing it.

You would be quite comfortable with a dictator if you agreed with some of it. Take pride in that.

5 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Are you implying that if fraud is suspected we should simply accept the results anyway? We literally had a several month investigation into whether he willingly sought out and received foreign assistance last election. You may not realize it, but the mail in voting could backfire completely for the democrats.

If fraud is suspected by whom? Trump?

Trump claimed before he was elected that it might be fixed against him. It's called being paranoid.

This time it's not just paranoia fueling his persecution complex, something he had long before running for President. This time  he fears lots of things coming out that might toss him in jail.

The latest example was wishing a child rapist's partner, well. Gee, I wonder why he did that. 

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Trump claimed before he was elected that it might be fixed against him. It's called being paranoid.

This time it's not just paranoia fueling his persecution complex, something he had long before running for President. This time  he fears lots of things coming out that might toss him in jail.

The latest example was wishing a child rapist's partner, well. Gee, I wonder why he did that. 

You do understand that large scale vote by mail isn't the norm, and that several state and local elections that have tried it has been pretty terrible so far, right?

As to your last statement, perhaps it's because her partner met an unfortunate end when he was taken in? I'm pretty sure it'd be much better for the investigation if she's alive. Wouldn't you like us to know more about this seemingly terrible operation, its scale, other participants, perhaps even people still in office that are compromised? It could put a major dent in modern day slavery.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, TBBills said:

You cannot do this without riots and death. If he wants to keep being the worst president in the history of this country than let him try. The guy had a hard time in his alzheimer test which is a cause for concern. He is going crazy and you can see it every time he is in front of a camera... Who knows what he is saying when it isn't around.

Do you have a link for this?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

3.5 years of impeachment is a personal delusion of yours.

At least you admit that anything one side does is okay, but don't tolerate the other side doing it.

You would be quite comfortable with a dictator if you agreed with some of it. Take pride in that.

Thank God for posters like you. You are, without question, the perfect image of a typical American leftist, spewing all the regularly processed tripe your kind posts all day on social media.

You rant and rave about literally everything slithering through your noggin, and yet when asked one very simple, objective question by @TakeYouToTasker, your brain turns to oatmeal, you freeze like AOC being asked a simple math problem and then return to ranting and raving about 37 different things to avoid showing everyone how you have absolutely no ability to think for yourself.

You're my favorite kind of leftist. The kind who makes long time Dems wish you'd just go away.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Thank God for posters like you. You are, without question, the perfect image of a typical American leftist, spewing all the regularly processed tripe your kind posts all day on social media.

You rant and rave about literally everything slithering through your noggin, and yet when asked one very simple, objective question by @TakeYouToTasker, your brain turns to oatmeal, you freeze like AOC being asked a simple math problem and then return to ranting and raving about 37 different things to avoid showing everyone how you have absolutely no ability to think for yourself.

Your my favorite kind of leftist. The kind who makes long time Dems wish you'd just go away.

That summarizes it up fairly concisely.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

You do understand that large scale vote by mail isn't the norm, and that several state and local elections that have tried it has been pretty terrible so far, right?

As to your last statement, perhaps it's because her partner met an unfortunate end when he was taken in? I'm pretty sure it'd be much better for the investigation if she's alive. Wouldn't you like us to know more about this seemingly terrible operation, its scale, other participants, perhaps even people still in office that are compromised? It could put a major dent in modern day slavery.

Which elections with mail-in ballots experienced widespread fraud?

Who said I wanted her dead?

If Hillary had won and said that about her, your reaction would have been that she was protecting her husband. Tell me I'm wrong.

What in Trump's statement said to you we must keep her alive in order to root out other criminals, because he didn't say that or anything close to that?

55 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You're my favorite kind of leftist. The kind who makes long time Dems wish you'd just go away.

You're odd.

You complain that I didn't answer someone else's question while avoiding mine.

If a Trump supporter doesn't like me, I'm not displeased.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Which elections with mail-in ballots experienced widespread fraud?

Who said I wanted her dead?

If Hillary had won and said that about her, your reaction would have been that she was protecting her husband. Tell me I'm wrong.

What in Trump's statement said to you we must keep her alive in order to root out other criminals, because he didn't say that or anything close to that?

New Jersey is an example. 

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/nj-naacp-leader-calls-for-paterson-mail-in-vote-to-be-canceled-amid-fraud-claims/2435162/

Nobody. Why is providing context to a statement being taken as an accusation. That's a very strange reaction. 

You're wrong. I couldn't care less about Hillary, and I don't accuse her of anything. I find the murder conspiracies humorous, and I suspect that the Clinton foundation has some nefarious dealings, but I see no reason to assign blame or intent to her for anything. 

It came across to me as smug and sarcastic. Somewhat trolly even. I don't hang on his words either though. He floats between serious, joking, trolling, disingenuous, and lying to cover his ass like a feather in the wind.

51 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You complain that I didn't answer someone else's question while avoiding mine.

I didn't complain. I pointed it out.

Now show me the question you asked of me that I didn't answer. What question did you ask me that I avoided? Just link to the post.

8 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you have a link for this?

It was his TV news interview with Chris Wallace.

He was saying "The last 5 questions are really hard" they are only hard if you have problems.

Edited by TBBills

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Horseshit. I know better because I actually listened to it.

Then why did you not see that part... Oh you choose to not see it. He said it can't change that it is actually recorded on TV itself so your horseshit is your own.

14 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I didn't complain. I pointed it out.

Now show me the question you asked of me that I didn't answer. What question did you ask me that I avoided? Just link to the post.

What in Trump's statement said to you we must keep her alive in order to root out other criminals, because he didn't say that or anything close to that?

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

What in Trump's statement said to you we must keep her alive in order to root out other criminals, because he didn't say that or anything close to that?

NYC is looking great these days...

Keep up the good work.

You leftists want hell on Earth in every major city.

You are well on your way.

Laws, we don't need no stinking laws, unless we want to prosecute those who disagree of course.

Stalin would be proud.

8 hours ago, TBBills said:

It was his TV news interview with Chris Wallace.

He was saying "The last 5 questions are really hard" they are only hard if you have problems.

Nice of you to edit after I've responded to you.

Now, explain why Trump saying that the last 5 questions are really hard means that he barely passed his Alzheimer's test. It's obvious that you've tested positive for TDS.

It was edited the same time I can't help if you are a lurker that was refreshing every second for a response... Something wrong with you.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Nice of you to edit after I've responded to you.

Now, explain why Trump saying that the last 5 questions are really hard means that he barely passed his Alzheimer's test. It's obvious that you've tested positive for TDS.

B.c they aren't hard... They are meant to be easy, saying they are hard and the reporter and Biden :) wouldn't be able to get them shows he is in decline or just making more ***** up.

Edited by TBBills

27 minutes ago, TBBills said:

It was edited the same time I can't help if you are a lurker that was refreshing every second for a response... Something wrong with you.

B.c they aren't hard... They are meant to be easy, saying they are hard and the reporter and Biden :) wouldn't be able to get them shows he is in decline or just making more ***** up.

You're trying to explain an Alzheimer's test to me and accuse me of being a lurker refreshing every second, but fail to catch that my response was 9 hours later? Here's a test for you: do you know what this means----mlm?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're trying to explain an Alzheimer's test to me and accuse me of being a lurker refreshing every second, but fail to catch that my response was 9 hours later? Here's a test for you: do you know what this means----mlm?

No it wasn't... You are mixing up your times of your responses... My post 12 hours ago my edit 12 hours ago, your response was in-between my post and edit which was within a minute of your response. Timestamps baby!

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

First of all, that's not a question you posed to me directly, but I'll play along with your laziness.

The only thing I said about Trump's Maxwell statement is that it was stupid. It was an unforced error, something he does too often, which feeds leftists like you like a hobbled old lady feeds a zombie. Any belief his statement was said to suggest it was to keep her alive is simply inferred because it certainly was not implied.

Now that I've responded, you can answer @TakeYouToTasker's question. We'll wait.

On 7/8/2020 at 4:58 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Can you speak to your thoughts on the concept of self-determination, and the philosophy that just government derives from the consent of the governed?

45 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

If Trump refuses to vacate 1600, we could appoint Hill'ry interim until the logjam is broken.  Or, in a more popular move, we could prevail on LeBron to take over as he appears to be all-knowing, eh?

Hillary & Trump in the same house? I can imagine this type of scenario.

Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner in The War of the Roses (1989)

• Haha (+1) 1

It's so hilarious and transparent what the left is doing here.

Step 1: Promote mail in voting which equals voter fraud

Step 2: Promote a conspiracy theory that says Trump won't accept the aforementioned election

Step 3: If Trump loses but there are reports of voter fraud all over the country and Trump questions it between November and January - go back to Step 2.

Step 4: If Trump wins, break more stuff, assault more people, kill more people

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Have we covered what might happen if Trump wins and refuses to stay?

What if--and hear me out because I'm just spitballing here--what if Biden wins, but never shows up?  I mean, it's clear that some part of him wants to be President, but there is more than a passing chance that he thinks the White House is in Peoria.

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Have we covered what might happen if Trump wins and refuses to stay?

What if--and hear me out because I'm just spitballing here--what if Biden wins, but never shows up?  I mean, it's clear that some part of him wants to be President, but there is more than a passing chance that he thinks the White House is in Peoria.

I think that there's a 100% chance that Joe will not be able to "show up" for the job.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

@TakeYouToTasker. It was an unforced error, something he does too often, which feeds leftists like you like a hobbled old lady feeds a zombie. Any belief his statement was said to suggest it was to keep her alive is simply inferred because it certainly was not implied.'s question. We'll wait.

I disagree,  I believe that every word and every tweet is calculated.

I know i know some of it is dumb stuff, but he plays the long game. We may not see it at the time but when you look at what he says in the context of things that happen it becomes clearer.

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think that there's a 100% chance that Joe will not be able to "show up" for the job.

Literally and figuratively!  Joe is poster boy for dementia; ironically Democrats call for mental health services for those in need, but appear not to see the Democrat most in need right in front of them.

5 hours ago, Gary M said:

I disagree,  I believe that every word and every tweet is calculated.

I know i know some of it is dumb stuff, but he plays the long game. We may not see it at the time but when you look at what he says in the context of things that happen it becomes clearer.

Huh?

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

First of all, that's not a question you posed to me directly, but I'll play along with your laziness.

The only thing I said about Trump's Maxwell statement is that it was stupid. It was an unforced error, something he does too often, which feeds leftists like you like a hobbled old lady feeds a zombie. Any belief his statement was said to suggest it was to keep her alive is simply inferred because it certainly was not implied.

Now that I've responded, you can answer @TakeYouToTasker's question. We'll wait.

He’s never going to answer.

He’s devoutly intellectually dishonest.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/3/2020 at 8:21 AM, Chef Jim said:

Really?  Is this something that concerns you? 

I know, right? Our country is literally being burnt to the ground by people who hate it, and this guy is worried about an unlikely hypothetical scenario 5 months from now? image.png.4cd376b4371627b7338ca0481ec438c0.png

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I haven't read the whole thread, because frankly it sounds stupid, but are the loons afraid President Trump may challenge the election results a la Gore, or do they actually think he'll stage a military coup if Biden were named President?

Hard to say, we’ve been witness to a lot of virtual fingernail chewing from some angst-filled lefties over the life of this thread. . 

I’m just kidding.  Of course they are worried he’ll barricade himself in the Oval Office and call in a complicit military to stay in office post-election.  

9 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I haven't read the whole thread, because frankly it sounds stupid, but are the loons afraid President Trump may challenge the election results a la Gore, or do they actually think he'll stage a military coup if Biden were named President?

well, the people who put together the talking points aren’t afraid of this. They just put out vague points that sound ominous and whip up the NPCs into a frenzy. 

On 7/23/2020 at 12:24 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Unforced error doesn't explain his motive, now does it?

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Unforced error doesn't explain his motive, now does it?

Like has been said Trump wished Maxwell well in that she should be long lived to testify against those involved in the pedophile ring.  It's NOT because he wishes to resurrect that ring or become its leader which is some fantasy that you live in.  

• Like (+1) 3

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Scratches head thinking: "is this really a thread topic again?")

Looks at the author of thread -- "ah, it makes sense now" 

When people demonstrate, over and over, how deeply stupid they are, believe them. 

....sad isn't it?......need to manufacture effin' hysteria about everything.......

• Like (+1) 1