Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I guess he's just a little quicker than you but I think it's mostly because you are slow.

It’s VERY time consuming to hit an icon :lol: 

But it’s a never ending source of entertainment than the mouth breathers being so insulted by something so innocuous. Before they dropped the reaction options, I’d quote someone and toast them as an acknowledgment/thanks for their take. This is far easier / takes up way less space. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOLolololololololol.

My shadow constantly criticizing the source of many of my articles (PJmedia, Redstate, InstaPundit, etc.) and his BIG post of the night is the exclusive inside scoop from Gabriel Sherman at Vanity Fair.

It's too funny to parody.

Here are a few of Mr. Sherman's latest INSIDE stories.

“He’s Going to Broom Kushner and Parscale”: “Malignantly Crazy” About Bad Poll …

“This Is So Unfair to Me”: Trump Whines About His COVID-19 Victimhood as Campain…

“It’s Spiraling Out of Control”: Confronting a Failed Presidency, Trump Plays Politics…

“Trump’s Feeling Is, ‘Why Are We Losing Everywhere?’”: With Advisers Feuding an…

Exactly NONE of this 'journalists' insights have panned out.

tenor.gif..........Ohhhhh, I'm gonna need a moment..........Thanks Billstime.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Its astonishing how quickly @Deranged Rhinocan like your posts! We are talking seconds. 

No real need, but I would point out that your response again completely ignores what I posted.

That your Vanity Fair tripe was just that.

So you can't respond like a man, and just go for your DR squirrel again.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

?

Check our what your boy DeSantis said today.  Looks like he’s just like you and forgot that Jesus was a brown migrant.  Good times! 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/latino-leaders-demand-gov-desantis-apologize-linking-hispanic-farmworkers-covid-n1231785

4 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

EbKJ0iYUYAEuob8?format=jpg&name=small

That, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call turkey neck in the TV business. 

Also, there’s been so much talk about trump interfering with the justice department, trumps low-energy, ill-attended COVID party, and Bolton’s revelations about Trumps self-interest and general idiocy that I forgot about his wimpy little sojourn to his bunker when the snowflakes got restless.  I figured Bunker Boy would try to distract us from his cowardice in the face of melting snowflakes, but I didn’t think he would do it through unyielding ineptitude.   

Edited by SectionC3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Check our what your boy DeSantis said today.  Looks like he’s just like you and forgot that Jesus was a brown migrant.  Good times! 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/latino-leaders-demand-gov-desantis-apologize-linking-hispanic-farmworkers-covid-n1231785

That, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call turkey neck in the TV business. 

You oughta know, Jackie Chiles.

Image result for jackie chiles meme

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Commsvet11 said:

It’s the simple questions that confuse those without an original or independent thought.

Case in point I asked a simple question, I get an answer of how I need to look up what he said a couple weeks ago, because apparently it’s too difficult to rattle their own thoughts or ideas off the top of their head, which kinda tells me they really don’t really comprehend why they think Trump is the worst president ever,  probably doesn’t even remember the reasons two weeks ago and has someone else has to tell them why Orangemanbad.

My point is get used to it.  Questions are the poison to the ill informed. 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

This doesn’t even make sense.  I’m trying to find humor in your insults.  But they’re just nonsense.  Be better! 

It's obvious that when you buy a puzzle it's a 25 piece one. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 6/21/2020 at 9:48 AM, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Exactly. He is in cognitive decline, and cannot last more than 20 minutes delivering a prepared speech in a tightly controlled environment, forget about a 2 hour rally in front of thousands of people. Could he even draw a crowd of a thousand?

I honestly do not think he would be dumb enough to hold a rally during COVID and BLM. Hell he already has rallies every day there is a BLM protest with out having to lift a finger, think about that for a second, all of BLM would show up if he held a rally. Trump doing nothing but antagonize BLM protesters is sealing his fate. He could have worked to defuse the situation and he would have maybe stood a chance. 

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Engelwood said:

I honestly do not think he would be dumb enough to hold a rally during COVID and BLM. Hell he already has rallies every day there is a BLM protest with out having to lift a finger, think about that for a second, all of BLM would show up if he held a rally. Trump doing nothing but antagonize BLM protesters is sealing his fate. He could have worked to defuse the situation and he would have maybe stood a chance. 

Tomorrow will be the first real test for No Chance Joe. Shaun King’s comments about tearing down Jesus statues will have to be addressed. It’s really a layup for Joe, a large portion of those black voters in the South who gave him the win love their Jesus and churches. The smart move will be to denounce King’s position (including the equation of a white Jesus to White supremacy), stake out a middle ground. 

But that would mean stepping up to BLM — at least a large faction of it. So Joe will equivocate and do so poorly because he’s in cognitive decline and isn’t as charming as he once was. 

We will see tomorrow morning. Big moment for him if he plays it right. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Apparently, @transplantbillsfan tagged me to do his work for him, but since I do give him credit for answering me (regardless of how feelz his answer was), I will graciously ;)  oblige him:

My original question.

His response.

My rebuttal

?

Funny.

You left out my rebuttal to your rebuttal.

Thought it odd you didn't respond, but it's telling that you didn't post it for anyone else to see. :flirt:

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And omits two key factors... 

True. 

1.  The Wiggles are far less douchey than Trump. 

2.  The Wiggles underpromised and over delivered, unlike Trump. 

9 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Damn you're slow. Dare I say not only slow but as unoriginal as that Section8 guy who you share a double digit IQ with. 

hoax. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yet, if you watched the rally you'd understand what Trump does -- it was clearly a joke. Just like "Russia if you're listening!" Why would he waste a single moment of time answering a question that no rational person would ask the CiC? 

The fact the left has no sense of humor doesn't change a joke into a "serious statement". 

The fact the left has no sense of humor left is just another reason to add to the list of why they're going to be in for a big letdown come November. 

There's nothing humorous about the death of 120,000 Americans from Covid-19. 

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, SoTier said:

There's nothing humorous about the death of 120,000 Americans from Covid-19. 

I laugh at the 250,000 deaths per year from medical malpractice. Lighten up. Stress is awful for the immune system. Besides, where are the protests from the nursing home deaths. Maybe some people are OK with them checking out sooner than later.

12 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Like you give twoschits about them. Phony ass mf'er

Hoax.

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

I learned it from you tibtard

What does "tibtard" mean?  Are you picking on those with disabilities?  If so, shame on you. At least pick on someone who might be able to fight back.  

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.

What does "tibtard" mean?  Are you picking on those with disabilities?  If so, shame on you. At least pick on someone who might be able to fight back.  

You're right. I won't pick on you anymore. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

True. 

1.  The Wiggles are far less douchey than Trump. 

2.  The Wiggles underpromised and over delivered, unlike Trump.

You missed the (only and) most important factor

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

Yeah, bet a lot of BLM types are voting trump.

I doubt they're voting for QPJ after he refused to say he'd defund the police.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Lots of people watched online?

lol

(I erased and re-did the post because the stupid formatter never puts a blank line between the last reply and the next added-on post)

No.  But you're getting warmer.