Buffalo Bills Official 2020 Schedule

11 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

I'll give Goodell props, he's got a giant set of brass ones on him to basically tell the world, "Screw you and your social distancing. This is gosh-darn football and we ain't stoppin' anything. Kickoff is Thursday, Sept 10th....like it, or gtfo!"......ok. Well, let's see if it works.

It took a global pandemic for people to give Goodell credit for anything.  LOL.

7 hours ago, papazoid said:

Who cares.  Everyone knows who they're voting for at this point anyways.

4 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Given who we have to play I’m really pleased with this schedule.

I’m just tired of playing the Titans once again. 

They've replaced the Chiefs as the "how the hell do we play this team every year?" team.

• Like (+1) 1

Dan Graziano wrote this for ESPN:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29146583/2020-nfl-schedule-winners-best-matchups-experts-make-their-picks

Who is the biggest winner of the schedule?

The Patriots. Five prime-time games even without Brady. Two games at home to finish the season. Their L.A. games in back-to-back weeks so they can stay out there in between. Second-half road games are in Houston, L.A. and Miami, so no road games in cold weather. Lots of folks are going to pick Buffalo in the AFC East, but New England's schedule seems to set up in a helpful way for the 11-time defending division champs.

Why does New England get so many advantages without Tom Brady?

1 hour ago, Jim_Kelly_Holcomb said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29146583/2020-nfl-schedule-winners-best-matchups-experts-make-their-picks

Looks like the league has a vested interest in keeping this team in the conversation amongst the better teams in the league.

Hopefully the Bills keep them below them in the standings

• Like (+1) 1

Am I In the minority to think this schedule is easy? Its normally doom and gloom with tough schedules most years, but:

jets suck

dolphins suck

patriots dont have brady

cardinals suck

raiders suck

we play all west coast teams at home

chargers dont have rivers

broncos suck

i see two almost guaranteed losses:  chiefs and 49ers. the rest of the games im not scared of a single team. The steelers arent what they used to be either. 

12-4 here we come. 

GO BILLS!!!!

19 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Am I In the minority to think this schedule is easy? Its normally doom and gloom with tough schedules most years, but:

jets suck

dolphins suck

patriots dont have brady

cardinals suck

raiders suck

broncos suck

i see two almost guaranteed losses:  chiefs and 49ers. the rest of the games im not scared of a single team. The steelers arent what they used to be either. 

12-4 here we come. 

GO BILLS!!!!

Chiefs game will be close.  I think it’ll be reminiscent of the Ravens game last season.

To the bolded: huh?

1 hour ago, bobobonators said:

jets suck

dolphins suck

patriots dont have brady

cardinals suck

raiders suck

broncos suck

12-4 here we come. 

GO BILLS!!!!

The Broncos have a really good roster, if Lock has an Allen-like year two they will not be easy to beat in Denver. 

The Jets suck, but have always been annoying, we've won only 8 of the last 19 against them, 3-5 since a nice win streak during the Marrone/Ryan years. 

The Cardinals also got a lot better, and were already giving tough teams fits at the end of last season. 

I don't think any team on this schedule is as bad as Cincy and Miami and Eli's Giants and the Skins were when we played each of them last season. We have a harder version of Tennessee compared to last year as well. It's tough. I think we'll be ready though

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

They've replaced the Chiefs as the "how the hell do we play this team every year?" team.

Four straight years, four straight week 5s.

13 hours ago, papazoid said:

Is there even a need to watch the debates this year? I think the majority of people are already decided one way or the other and no debate is going to change their minds. It's a mere formality. So no need to sit in front of the TV and get frustrated and angry every time the guy you don't like speaks. There is Bills primetime football to watch instead! 

I am stunned by this schedule. It feels so strange (because it's been so long) to have the NFL and media showing the Bills respect. I know some people felt like the rebuild was moving too slow, especially after the 2018 season. But as Sean and Brandon have been saying, they didn't want to just buy a quick turnaround and then fall off again, they were going to build a team that could have sustained success. And while that build to a good team may have been a bit slow for some, the ascension to (at least) AFC Championship Game contention came more quickly that I thought it could. Of course, they still have to prove it on the field first, but I really think they are going to do exactly that this year.

A storm is coming NFL. A lake-effect squall fueled by a lifetime of disappointments, and it goes by the name of the Buffalo Bills/#BillsMafia.

9 hours ago, Jim_Kelly_Holcomb said:

Is it really advantageous having a first year starting quarterback play five prime time games?  Also, "no road games in cold weather" doesn't seem like a big deal considering they're built for the cold weather.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Jim_Kelly_Holcomb said:

The networks have to make their requests prior to the Superbowl is the line. But then Tampa gets 5 prime time games as well and I am not sure who was requesting them back in February. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I like having bandwagon fans.  It means we're good.

I’m the opposite. You don’t get to enjoy the good without surviving the bad. This holds especially true for the Bills who’ve long suffered. Our loyalty through those down years and heartbreak make us who we are. That’s why we are the greatest fan base in all of sports (and I believe that). No one rides with their team, good or bad, like we do.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m the opposite. You don’t get to enjoy the good without surviving the bad. This holds especially true for the Bills who’ve long suffered. Our loyalty through those down years and heartbreak make us who we are. That’s why we are the greatest fan base in all of sports (and I believe that). No one rides with their team, good or bad, like we do.

Preach, brother.  I've worn my Bills fandom like a badge of honor here in NC for the past 20+ years...I'm all for the Bills picking up new fans, but don't come and tell me you've "always been a fan" but were conspicuously absent during the down times.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, arcane said:

The Broncos have a really good roster, if Lock has an Allen-like year two they will not be easy to beat in Denver. 

The Jets suck, but have always been annoying, we've won only 8 of the last 19 against them, 3-5 since a nice win streak during the Marrone/Ryan years. 

The Cardinals also got a lot better, and were already giving tough teams fits at the end of last season. 

I don't think any team on this schedule is as bad as Cincy and Miami and Eli's Giants and the Skins were when we played each of them last season. We have a harder version of Tennessee compared to last year as well. It's tough. I think we'll be ready though

Four straight years, four straight week 5s.

you can play this critical game every year with respect to the schedule and find a reason why team X is dangerous. It is the NFL after all. 

But right now, being objective, the Jets were not good, the Dolphins were not good, the Patriots no longer have Brady, the Chargers dont have Rivers, the Broncos were not good, the Raiders were not good, and the Cardinals were not good. 

Cardinals - 5-10-1

Jets - 7-9

Dolphins - 5-11

Raiders - 7-9

Chargers - 5-11

Broncos - 7-9

Thats 8 games vs teams with a losing record last year, 3 of which were brutally bad. The Steelers dont scare me like they used to. The Titans arent a perennial powerhouse. The Rams appear to be going backwards. The Patriots should not be an automatic 2 losses now. If we dont split against them then thats on us. 

The Seahawks, Chiefs, 49ers will be the toughest games where we probably wont be favored to win. 

Edited by bobobonators

17 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

They were flying under the radar for 18 years. Would you like us to replicate the success of those years?

My thought exactly every time i see someone complain that the Bills are getting too much love.