Buffalo Bills Official 2020 Schedule

I no longer live in WNY but I'm hard pressed to recall a more marquee set of non-divisional Home Games:

Los Angeles Rams

Los Angeles Chargers

Pittsburgh Steelers

Kansas City Chiefs

Seattle Seahawks

Including TWO prime time night games!

Season ticket holders are going to have a blast.

• Like (+1) 1

Super exciting and loving it!

In any other year I might have been able to swing going to that home TNF game against KC because my Fall break is the week before that and I could feasibly extend my vacation for a week to miss work with personal days.

This year I don't know if that'll be wise planning on my part.

And of course the 2 Sundays prior I plan on being in WNY visiting my family will be away games, anyway. :doh:

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I no longer live in WNY but I'm hard pressed to recall a more marquee set of non-divisional Home Games:

Los Angeles Rams

Los Angeles Chargers

Pittsburgh Steelers

Kansas City Chiefs

Seattle Seahawks

Assuming they're allowed in?

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Schedule is such a tease. Can't even get excited. 99% of football to me is the atmosphere. 

It will be weird, whatever it looks like, but I'd bet we get used to it pretty quick.  People are starved for sports already.

I know it's the least of the world's problems, but I can't believe we wait 2 decades for Brady to leave & to be legit favorites for the division, and this happens.   I feel like the universe owes me 2 blowout wins against the Pats, with the 2nd coming on MNF to wrap up the AFCE title.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Success said:

It will be weird, whatever it looks like, but I'd bet we get used to it pretty quick.  People are starved for sports already.

I know it's the least of the world's problems, but I can't believe we wait 2 decades for Brady to leave & to be legit favorites for the division, and this happens.   I feel like the universe owes me 2 blowout wins against the Pats, with the 2nd coming on MNF to wrap up the AFCE title.

No fans might actually help our offense a lot. Allen gets so much adrenaline going, no fans might calm him down. It'll definitely help offenses around the league.

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

No fans might actually help our offense a lot. Allen gets so much adrenaline going, no fans might calm him down. It'll definitely help offenses around the league.

It'll be interesting to see if the showboating goes down for players. They won't have screaming fans to do their silly dances for.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Los Angeles Rams

Los Angeles Chargers

Pittsburgh Steelers

Kansas City Chiefs

Seattle Seahawks

Me neither.  The return of Tyrod, Watkins, and Woods.  First time Carroll will coach here since he coached the Pats in '99.  Steelers home game atmosphere is always great.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Are they even going to be able to play in Vegas this year?

Recent pics I’ve seen from the site ‘look’ like it’s near completion. 

Compared to this earlier pic, the entire facility is now black glass covered and a ring of lights operating around the top. We know the crappy field they played on in Oakland for 40+ years. So the standard is pretty low for the playing surface..

3F0164FA-BD3C-4569-9A7A-8D05AFD01397.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Recent pics I’ve seen from the site ‘look’ like it’s near completion. 

Compared to this earlier pic, the entire facility is now black glass covered and a ring of lights operating around the top. We know the crappy field they played on in Oakland for 40+ years. So the standard is pretty low for the playing surface..

3F0164FA-BD3C-4569-9A7A-8D05AFD01397.jpeg

Here’s some more recent shots.

728C3BE7-DEAE-496C-8E0A-2F77FBE4FFFE.jpeg

C9C10D96-F4A5-4E2E-A1DF-CE35BC8A1322.jpeg