Lil Kim Reported Dead

9 hours ago, Reality Check said:

I do not believe that China has the leverage currently to prevent it. NK is more of a liability in the current geopolitical landscape. Also, China is increasing its focus on managing its own population right now, and those internal pressures are profound. I don't see China even as a unified country in 20 years. We must remember that China has been feeble historically against its neighbors. Vietnam defeated them 3 times alone. Just my opinion of course, and I do admit to being an optimist.?

I completely disagree.

But I like your optimism.

?

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What happened to Jared Kushner? I thought he was organizing the pandemic response. Now he's gone. 

Disorder? 

It would appear as if Kushner has very deftly handled the logistics of obtaining ventilators and PPE's. He's now at the point where he doesn't have to do as much plugging in here and there since supplies are flooding in. Kudos to Kushner. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Official Pentagon reports over the past decade estimate that North Korea is sitting on about 6 trillion dollars in rare earth minerals. Again, I will politely just agree to disagree as I don't have much in common with you as to assessing the Korean peninsula. I just read it totally different, that's all.

This is why China will put up with the refugee crisis (if at all). Plus they don’t want SKorea and the “west” on their doorstep. They’d consider NKorea a buffer. There’s no effin way China doesn’t move south if they get the chance.

11 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

It would appear as if Kushner has very deftly handled the logistics of obtaining ventilators and PPE's. He's now at the point where he doesn't have to do as much plugging in here and there since supplies are flooding in. Kudos to Kushner. 

Well all it took was shutting down the economy , 26M+ unemployed ,  trillions more in debt , "Brownie, you're doing a heckuva job" 

North Korea's Kim may be trying to avoid coronavirus: South Korea

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/04/north-korea-kim-avoid-coronavirus-south-korea-200428070033151.html

Edited by ALF

25 minutes ago, ALF said:

Well all it took was shutting down the economy , 26M+ unemployed ,  trillions more in debt , "Brownie, you're doing a heckuva job" 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/04/north-korea-kim-avoid-coronavirus-south-korea-200428070033151.html

You're blaming Kushner for that? Seriously?

1 hour ago, ALF said:

So, there's no room for saying that someone did a good job under difficult circumstances? That's like blaming the firefighters for ruining the carpet with water. WTF do comments regarding a hurricane from 15 years ago have to do with this? 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/28/2020 at 6:59 AM, ALF said:

so you can give kudos to someone in this disaster ?  ( the healthcare workers are the real heroes )

President Trump. Steve Mnuchin and Gus team. 

Drs Faucci and Birx, and many of the health care hero’s you cited. 

Companies/employees  like CVS, Target , Walmart that stepped up.

Pharmaceutical companies, testing labs, creators of test kits.

Distribution/logistics companies like UPS, Fed Ex and a host of local companies. 
Insurance cos that waived dead and copays

Any company that retained employees and switched to virtual office environments virtually overnight. 
Food stores and their employees. 

There are thousands of feel good stories during this otherwise crappy time. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

1ACDE99A-A568-4040-AD0A-5860FE8D9ABD.jpeg

That sure is not a flattering take of your boy Kim and would be considered prejudiced as to the poor grammar.  I thought you claimed that you were enlightened and loving of those different than you.  The poor guy has been hurt by your comments and has had to go into seclusion to get over it.

I heard that all went well with you and the social worker Wednesday afternoon.  I don't think that the words about not having to work or pay taxes were all that sincere in case that mattered to you.  A 2 ft square area is a good start for a garden but now it is crunch time so you can get the taters going.

On 4/28/2020 at 7:48 AM, 3rdnlng said:

So, there's no room for saying that someone did a good job under difficult circumstances? That's like blaming the firefighters for ruining the carpet with water. WTF do comments regarding a hurricane from 15 years ago have to do with this? 

Cuomo, who previously blasted Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's suggestion that states like New York should be able to declare bankruptcy if financially crippled by the crisis, took fresh aim at Florida Senator Rick Scott.

Scott, also a Republican, on Monday was quoted as lamenting the idea that "we're supposed to go bail them out".

As part of his daily slide presentation Cuomo prepared one showing that Florida receives $30 billion more than it gives to the federal government on annual basis, while Kentucky, home to McConnell, is a net recipient of $37 billion in funds.

New York, in contrast, puts in $29 billion more annually than it gets back in federal assistance, Cuomo said.

"Who is we and who is them?" Cuomo asked rhetorically at the briefing. "New York state bails them out every year."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-governor-takes-aim-at-florida-senator-scott-over-bailout-comments/ar-BB13nF3j?li=BBnb7Kz

For a Florida Senator against disaster aid for states like NY  is hypocrisy . Where does federal aid go for hurricanes , tornadoes  , floods  is that a bailout ? Should states hit by those disasters declare bankruptcy ?

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Awesome! 

Another hurtful take by an insensitive Westerner.  Are you so ashamed of his natural black Moe Howard-like hair that you airbrushed it out of the picture?  He went to the finest schools in Switzerland and yet you smear him in terms of grammar declaring him equal to Western stereotypes by using incomplete sentences.  Hater!

49 minutes ago, ALF said:

Cuomo, who previously blasted Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's suggestion that states like New York should be able to declare bankruptcy if financially crippled by the crisis, took fresh aim at Florida Senator Rick Scott.

Scott, also a Republican, on Monday was quoted as lamenting the idea that "we're supposed to go bail them out".

As part of his daily slide presentation Cuomo prepared one showing that Florida receives $30 billion more than it gives to the federal government on annual basis, while Kentucky, home to McConnell, is a net recipient of $37 billion in funds.

New York, in contrast, puts in $29 billion more annually than it gets back in federal assistance, Cuomo said.

"Who is we and who is them?" Cuomo asked rhetorically at the briefing. "New York state bails them out every year."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-governor-takes-aim-at-florida-senator-scott-over-bailout-comments/ar-BB13nF3j?li=BBnb7Kz

For a Florida Senator against disaster aid for states like NY  is hypocrisy . Where does federal aid go for hurricanes , tornadoes  , floods  is that a bailout ? Should states hit by those disasters declare bankruptcy ?

So, much like Tiberius you want to see those mega rich Wall Street people pay less in taxes, eh?

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, much like Tiberius you want to see those mega rich Wall Street people pay less in taxes, eh?

Ah! But you fail to see the equalivency of states that are beset by natural disasters such as floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, and wildfires are just exactly like states with unfunded public pension liabilities that have greased the pockets of state workers for decades while under the unchecked and bankrupt policies of the liberal Democrat regimes. 

State governments that run their finances into the ground by willful acts of malfeasance are just as entitled to financial bailouts as those areas that are hit by natural disasters. 

PS I wonder if Governor Capone has calculated the cost of the aid that the Feds have pumped into NY and NYC during THEIR "natural" disaster. What's another few tens of Billions of dollars to get their cushy pensions solvent? (Of course, they'll squander the money and they'll be insolvent again before he leaves office.)

16 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Ah! But you fail to see the equalivency of states that are beset by natural disasters such as floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, and wildfires are just exactly like states with unfunded public pension liabilities that have greased the pockets of state workers for decades while under the unchecked and bankrupt policies of the liberal Democrat regimes. 

State governments that run their finances into the ground by willful acts of malfeasance are just as entitled to financial bailouts as those areas that are hit by natural disasters. 

PS I wonder if Governor Capone has calculated the cost of the aid that the Feds have pumped into NY and NYC during THEIR "natural" disaster. What's another few tens of Billions of dollars to get their cushy pensions solvent? (Of course, they'll squander the money and they'll be insolvent again before he leaves office.)

Don't be a "cutie pie" , just kidding,  I learned that one from a Trump presser, had to use it. The pension system of NY and some others is a disaster I give you that.

52 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Agree with a difference for a lot of disaster relief funding vs pension bailouts, but the flood insurance program is so flawed that it makes hurricane and flood relief comparable to pension program mismanagement IMHO.  

By having premiums significantly lower than the probability of payout would indicate they should be, we basically subsidize mansions on the oceanfront to a large degree and we shouldn't, again IMHO.

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

That sure is not a flattering take of your boy Kim and would be considered prejudiced as to the poor grammar.  I thought you claimed that you were enlightened and loving of those different than you.  The poor guy has been hurt by your comments and has had to go into seclusion to get over it.

I heard that all went well with you and the social worker Wednesday afternoon.  I don't think that the words about not having to work or pay taxes were all that sincere in case that mattered to you.  A 2 ft square area is a good start for a garden but now it is crunch time so you can get the taters going.

I’m starting to think you are actually a homeless guy/girl. 

I'd also say that homeowners that have been bailed out from a natural disaster - I'm thinking floods in the mid west for example - should only be eligible for a one time rebuild of their house on the flood plain. Some people have built and rebuilt on the same footprint as their previously flooded house. Sam Kinison would yell at them to move... to higher ground. I would make those people ineligible to get flood insurance, or at least a very limited coverage amount - enough to cover removal of the destroyed house.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I'd also say that homeowners that have been bailed out from a natural disaster - I'm thinking floods in the mid west for example - should only be eligible for a one time rebuild of their house on the flood plain. Some people have built and rebuilt on the same footprint as their previously flooded house. Sam Kinison would yell at them to move... to higher ground. I would make those people ineligible to get flood insurance, or at least a very limited coverage amount - enough to cover removal of the destroyed house.

I’m pretty sure that after storm Sandy FEMA gave out money to homeowners with the caveat that they can rebuild on the same footprint, but must elevate their house.  Also (if I’m not mistaken), they told homeowners that they’re not ever getting any flood money from the government if they don’t carry their own flood insurance to cover some of the losses.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

I’m starting to think you are actually a homeless guy/girl. 

There is so much wrong with that statement that you need another appointment down to Olean to figure it out.  "I'm starting to think." said Q tip.  Starting?  For the first time time in your life?  You are off to a bad start.  I have a home complete with a shingled roof and brick sides.  Does well on days like today.  Somebody needs to read you the story about the three little pigs to get you to see that a beer can mansion is not the way to go.  If you had read any quantity of my material you would know that I am a guy married to a girl.  Probably hard for you to tell a man from a woman given the homemade moonshine that you swill.  Again, car antifreeze has the WRONG type of alcohol for human consumption.  Even if cut with corn squeeze-ins.

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

There is so much wrong with that statement that you need another appointment down to Olean to figure it out.  "I'm starting to think." said Q tip.  Starting?  For the first time time in your life?  You are off to a bad start.  I have a home complete with a shingled roof and brick sides.  Does well on days like today.  Somebody needs to read you the story about the three little pigs to get you to see that a beer can mansion is not the way to go.  If you had read any quantity of my material you would know that I am a guy married to a girl.  Probably hard for you to tell a man from a woman given the homemade moonshine that you swill.  Again, car antifreeze has the WRONG type of alcohol for human consumption.  Even if cut with corn squeeze-ins.

Sorry, I don’t pay that much attention to you, but I’m sure you are used to that! 

80FDD4B1-4F2F-4212-AC51-64DAB58BAAFE.jpeg

Edited by Q-baby!