RD 2, Pick 54: DE AJ Epenesa, University of Iowa

SDS

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

You say a LOT of things repeatedly.  And all negative, contrarian, and uninformed.

But like I said, who should the Bills have drafted?

I like how he barks SCROLL UP but he won't answer my request that he explain his claim that Diggs "wasn't even the best WR on his team".  We're just supposed to take his word on everything I guess and not question his unsupported assertions. 

25 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

If you mean Singletary was productive when he was put on the field, OK.  But at his carries per game (26th in the league) resulting in 17th in ypg and 24th in total yards----it's not unreasonable to conclude he wasn't very productive.  You would argue otherwise, of course.

I do argue otherwise....and now he has his compliment back to go along with him.

Just because Devin has to be platooned does not make him unproductive.

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Dobbins.  Your laziness in intellect matches your laziness in keeping up with conversations you insist on inserting yourself into.

This is one of those fake smarty pants sentences.  All smoke screen.  The fact that you wanted an RB in the 2nd round of the draft in the year 2020 shows that YOU lack intellectual sophistication with regard to the analysis of the criteria required for an astutely engineered draft (see how easy it is to sound wicked smaaht).

And please don't ever say "inserted" in a reply to me again. It's quite upsetting.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I do argue otherwise....and now he has his compliment back to go along with him.

Just because Devin has to be platooned does not make him unproductive.

By definition  it does.  He's the feature back.  If you want to group him with guys who split the RB job...OK.  Just say so.

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

This is one of those fake smarty pants sentences.  All smoke screen.  The fact that you wanted an RB in the 2nd round of the draft in the year 2020 shows that YOU lack intellectual sophistication with regard to the analysis of the criteria required for an astutely engineered draft (see how easy it is to sound wicked smaaht).

And please don't ever say "inserted" in a reply to me again. It's quite upsetting.

Penn State grad?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I like how he barks SCROLL UP but he won't answer my request that he explain his claim that Diggs "wasn't even the best WR on his team".  We're just supposed to take his word on everything I guess and not question his unsupported assertions. 

Amen.  He is a contrarian by nature and quite negative.  Hard-to-deal-with type.  I guess the world takes all kinds.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

What does this prove? 

What does your question disprove?

10 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Zack Moss RB - Utah.  Had a feeling it would be a RB.

Yeah, they abandoned bpa.

5 minutes ago, Paulus said:

What does your question disprove?

Yeah, they abandoned bpa.

Are you sure?  Moss was listed as the best remaining of ALL players.  We got PFF's (yeah I know, grain of salt) 2nd best overall at both Edge and RB with our picks so how is that abandoning BPA?

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Thank you (+1) 1