How accurate was your mock last night?

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Don’t you worry, @BringBackFergyis getting his beauty rest right now (lord knows, he needs it). When he awakens he will post a recap of his mock and, if history is our guide, it will be almost spot on.

I hit 95.7% of the picks. My Big Board has mirrored the draft thus far except for those schmucks who traded up ONE SPOT.  I didn’t account for such stupidity. Just letting the draft come to me. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I got the following right

Burrow

Young

Okudah

Derrick Brown

Simmons (Keim cant seem to pass up on fast inside linebackers)

Henderson

Becton

Ruggs III (Raiders cant seem to pass up on fast wideouts)

Jeudy

My wideout rankings went off the board almost exactly, aside from Justin Jefferson who I still am not blown away by.

I don’t write up a list, but out of the first 32 I guessed six, but in no particular order,  the ones I guessed were obvious candidates to go first round, QBs & WRs.  You folk who spend more time specifically following this aspect likely got a lot more right and in more specific spots that I’ll ever hit on. ?

The real fun part for me starts today, Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

6 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

I had a good round 1 this year. Got 7 correct. 

Burrows

Young

Tua

Herbert

Ruggs

Queen

Edwards-Helaire 

And Chaisson to the Jags as an 8th but I had that at 16 in a trade not 20

How did you do? 

I got 7 as well. Burrows, Young, Herbert, Henderson, Wills, Ruiz, Gladney, 

highlights: called Henderson to Jags and Wilson to Titans. decent job at the top of the draft though got the receivers and OL draft order completely messed up.

Lowlights:very meh performance at the bottom of the round. didn’t think Terrell, Arnette, Reagor, Igbinoghene, Ruiz, Brooks, Gladney and Edwards-Helaire were going in round 1. 24/32. Oh well!

Epenesa, McKinney, Gross-Matos, Jones, Mims, Baun , Fulton and Swift we’re my first round picks instead.

Silver lining: all the above plus Delpit, Diggs, Dobbins, Akers, Higgins, Shenault, Claypool, Blacklock, Kmart, Chinn, Dugger, Taylor, Winfield, Greenland, Biadasz, Cushenberry, Cleveland, Davidson, Lewis, Okwara, Hunt, Hall, Johnson, Hamler, Pittman, Gallimore, Uche, Weaver and Anae still left for us in rounds 2 and 3. 

While I continue to believe our best strTegy is to sit back and let the draft come to us - that is just not Beane’s style - I expect to see us trading up using our existing players and trade chips to go after players he has a first round grade on - for example, Beane might go one of our CBs  plus second rounder to get Diggs / McKinney or Murphy plus 2nd to get his preferred Edge or even Beasley plus third to get Mims or Shenault.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay