My Personal "Fan Crush" Players for the 2020 Draft !

T master

Every year at this time we all have our thoughts on who the Bills should draft & while reading all there is to bring those players into focus we all develop some preconceived thoughts on who would be the best picks for McBeane to bring in to help the team now & into the future .

I for one thought that Russel Wilson should have been brought in when he was in the draft , Kalil Mack was another & there are many more that i had a fan crush on for the Bills !

This year i'm in the same mode reading about all the talent looking forward to the draft to off set this boredom that we are all engulfed in & i have come up with this years fan crush es for this years draft .

Seeing as the Bills draft doesn't start till the second round i'm in hopes that a player like AJ Epenesa is there with our first pick in the 2nd round he could have a immediate impact & it would be a good pick for the Bills future on defense seeing as most of the DE's are in their 30's !

Then in the 3rd round i hope Chase Claypool is there at the Bills pick, he is the size that is missing from the WR room & his speed is just another plus,  then when we get to the 4th round i hope that Antonio Gibson is our pick his size, speed & versatility are all things that Dabol could putt o good use in our offense & McD loves plus he would be a great compliment to Singletary in the back field !!

Do you all think that there is any possibility that these players could be available at our picks this year ? 

These 3 are my Fan Crush for this years draft . I believe that if these could be the Bills picks it would be a great draft & the future for the Bills would be out standing  !

GO BILLS !! 

Good list!

My 3 offence crushes are (without picking the obvious guys at the top)

JK Dobbins

Brandon Aiyuk 

Adam Trautman

But I could probably list off 30 guys I like lol

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, T master said:

Every year at this time we all have our thoughts on who the Bills should draft & while reading all there is to bring those players into focus we all develop some preconceived thoughts on who would be the best picks for McBeane to bring in to help the team now & into the future .

I for one thought that Russel Wilson should have been brought in when he was in the draft , Kalil Mack was another & there are many more that i had a fan crush on for the Bills !

This year i'm in the same mode reading about all the talent looking forward to the draft to off set this boredom that we are all engulfed in & i have come up with this years fan crush es for this years draft .

Seeing as the Bills draft doesn't start till the second round i'm in hopes that a player like AJ Epenesa is there with our first pick in the 2nd round he could have a immediate impact & it would be a good pick for the Bills future on defense seeing as most of the DE's are in their 30's !

Then in the 3rd round i hope Chase Claypool is there at the Bills pick, he is the size that is missing from the WR room & his speed is just another plus,  then when we get to the 4th round i hope that Antonio Gibson is our pick his size, speed & versatility are all things that Dabol could putt o good use in our offense & McD loves plus he would be a great compliment to Singletary in the back field !!

Do you all think that there is any possibility that these players could be available at our picks this year ? 

These 3 are my Fan Crush for this years draft . I believe that if these could be the Bills picks it would be a great draft & the future for the Bills would be out standing  !

GO BILLS !! 

Great list, but we'll be lucky to have either Epenesa or Claypool fall to us at the end of the 2nd. I feel equally pessimistic about Gibson in the 3rd (let alone the 4th).

Other guys I'm also seriously crushing on (mostly later rd. guys):

Alex Taylor

Willie Gay Jr.

Madre Harper

Stanford Samuels III

Caleb Kelly

Khaleke Hudson

Joey Magnifico (really just so I can buy the jersey)

I love Gibson as well, but worry he's not gonna last past the third. 

My draft crushes are numerous and constantly fluctuating between which ones I love most. 

Two lesser known guys I love are Dalton Keene, from VT, and Joe Reed from Virginia. Both seem like they have high upside as late round picks. 

18 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I love Gibson as well, but worry he's not gonna last past the third. 

My draft crushes are numerous and constantly fluctuating between which ones I love most. 

Two lesser known guys I love are Dalton Keene, from VT, and Joe Reed from Virginia. Both seem like they have high upside as late round picks. 

I really like Keene. I think he'd be a nice add as a guy who could play tight end and fullback. I like him as a Kyle Juszcyck type of player. 

My draft crushes... so many to choose from. 

Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah (a crush in all senses of the word but won't be there for the Bills)

Bradlee Anae, DE, Utah (think he is gonna be a really good pro and could last to #54 though I suspect not)

Bryan Edwards, WR, South Carolina (like him better than some of "big" guys you here about, prob wouldn't take at #54 but might trade up from #86 for)

11 minutes ago, MJS said:

I don't watch college ball and have spent zero time actually catching up on draft prospects this year. So I'm going into it blind.

I find that is the best way, I watch the combine, and see some guys I like.  After they drafted Whitner I gave up falling in love with a single player.  That year I thought it was a lock they would take Haloti Ngata who looked to be a stud and was a need. I remember I was at work listening to the radio when they announced it I just yelled an F-bomb and turned off the radio. 

That being said, Chase Claypool WR Notre Dame looks like a guy who will cause some headaches in the league.  He doesn't have to step in and be the number 1 target for the Bills right away, and he loves to play ST too.   That size/speed ratio will make him a mismatch, and if he is the number 3 or 4 on a team....lookout. 

• Like (+1) 2

I don’t really have any draft crushes this year. Last year Singletary and the year before was Darius Leonard. Just throwing that out there so that everyone knows that I’m a genius ?.

There are a lot of guys that I like. If there was a guy that I had to fall in love with though it’s probably Zack Baun. There’s a slim chance that he gets to the Bills but if he does...

ABE364AA-635C-413B-B4A5-BFFA07D94633.jpeg

2A798432-0E17-4F78-B2F4-68ED867AB264.jpeg

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

(Sneaks out to an empty field in the middle of the night, rips his shirt off and screams...)

VISKA!

(grabs tattered shirt-remnants and scurries back into his cave before any could see who that was.)

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Denzel Mims WR Baylor

Anthony McFarland RB Maryland 

Darrynton Evans RB Appalachian St

Ben Bartch OT St Johns

Michael Pittman Jr WR USC

Amik Robertson CB La Tech

Derrek Tuszka EDGE NDSU

Kindle Vildor CB Georgia Southern 

JR Reed FS Georgia 

Edited by CEN-CAL17

1 minute ago, Blokestradamus said:

I'm pretty sure you can buy one of those from Amazon.

Vildor was one of the smoothest CBs at the Senior Bowl. He lead a lot of the drills. Had a solid game during the Senior Bowl with an INT. I like the kid.

• Like (+1) 2