bradin cooks vs stefon Digs

dbfla10

statistically these two are very similar. Who has the more value... Bills gave up a lot for diggs, Texans only a second rounder for cooks. I like Diggs better as a player, but knowing a 2nd rounder would've got Cooks, i'd rather the 2nd for Cooks and see what the 1st rounder would land the Bills.

• Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 8

3 minutes ago, dbfla10 said:

statistically these two are very similar. Who has the more value... Bills gave up a lot for diggs, Texans only a second rounder for cooks. I like Diggs better as a player, but knowing a 2nd rounder would've got Cooks, i'd rather the 2nd for Cooks and see what the 1st rounder would land the Bills.

First it is Brandin Cooks

Second it is Stefon Diggs

But More importantly......  Diggs is BY FAR the superior player.  Cooks is a walking Concussion that is now on his 4th team.

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Just now, dbfla10 said:

"BY FAR" is a stretch. Look at their stats, they are nearly identical... I agree I like Diggs better, but the Bills definitely over paid.

Lets look at the QBs of each player....

YES BY FAR

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dbfla10 said:

"BY FAR" is a stretch. Look at their stats, they are nearly identical... I agree I like Diggs better, but the Bills definitely over paid.

No we definitely did not.

You cant compare real world trades with Bill O'Brien trades. He does not represent the market. He is out of his mind, and Texans fans are about to jump off the roof.

Someone put this thread out of its misery.

please-kill-me-quickmeme-com-kill-me-pik

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, dbfla10 said:

no they didn't....we had extra 5th and 6th round picks and next years 4th is not a worry. We gave up 22nd pick for Diggs

11 minutes ago, dbfla10 said:

Don't look at stats, they are for losers. Look at the game film.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, nucci said:

no they didn't....we had extra 5th and 6th round picks and next years 4th is not a worry. We gave up 22nd pick for Diggs

All the picks value came up to the 18th overall pick.  If people think that is to much for a Proven WR entering his prime with years of cost control (4 to be exact).  I don't think they know what value really is

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, dbfla10 said:

Stats from 2018/19 combined (what have you done for me lately)

Cooks: 122 Rec, 1,787 yrds, 7 TDs

Diggs:  165 Rec, 2,151 yrds, 15 TDs

Diff: 43 more catches, ~400 more yards, 8 more TDs

Not nearly identical. Actually, quite different.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Stats from 2018/19 combined (what have you done for me lately)

Cooks: 122 Rec, 1,787 yrds, 7 TDs

Diggs:  165 Rec, 2,151 yrds, 15 TDs

Diff: 43 more catches, ~400 more yards, 8 more TDs

Not nearly identical. Actually, quite different.

Boom, roasted.

• Like (+1) 3

Worst thread by far this off season.

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

All the picks value came up to the 18th overall pick.  If people think that is to much for a Proven WR entering his prime with years of cost control (4 to be exact).  I don't think they know what value really is

especially this year when the draft process  is so messed up with much less info.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not sure that Cooks will be able to stay healthy.  I believe he had a couple of significant concussions last season that kept him out of a number of games.  I also think he has a prior history with concussions (at least five in total).  You can never know whether a player will be healthy in any given season or over longer periods, but Cooks' concussion history is concerning.  For this reason alone, I would rather have Diggs.