The Big Gamble: Hydroxychloroquine

1 hour ago, KzooMike said:

Trumps a disgrace along with his gathering of poor inbreeds. If you make 100k plus I can tolerate why you might vote for the guy, but that's about it. Joe Biden is a moron limp crotch but at least he will be around smart people, listen, and behave presidential. Unfortunately what I just said means we will likely get 4 more years of twitter king.      

blocked.

• Like (+1) 3

He's done it.

He's achieved perfect alethiological collapse.

He's spouted so much drivel and bullshiat, and so many lies and fabrications, that there are no proper metrics to measure the truth content of this utterance.

He's succeeded in his long-term project of total epistemic annihilation.

We are trapped between the poles of "how could something so stupid be a lie?" and "why is he lying about something so stupid?", and will hang here, in an instant of suspension in eternal flux, our mortal psyches being slowly drawn into the pulsating, pustulant mass of madness and rot that is the fleshy cadaverous cavern of his mouth, continuously scorched in the fetid gaseous gibberish that are his words.

"I asked if I could take hydroclo- hydoxycloromo- clorhoxy...highrocloxoqueen and the White House doctor said yes and so I take the every day and they taste good and they even look like Fred Flintstone, isn't that just great? You know, Obama's drugs were terrible. Complete disaster. Every one as big as a quarter and they tasted like hat. These, it's amazing, you don't even need to swallow them with water, you can chew them. Taste like what people tell me fruit tastes like. Tremendous drug. I feel great. People come to me all the time and say, "Sir, you look amazing, so young and fit," and they ask if it's the pills. It's true!

High school dropout and noted incel Deranged Rhino sputtered " Yes, hydroxychloroquine causes paranoia, hallucinations and psychosis but Herr Trump already

exemplifies all of these conditions."

Buffalo " insipid cliff notes dork" Gal, whose refusal to wear a mask will make her a super spreader, coincidentally her nickname in high school, supports Dr. Trump

in all his endeavors. Golly folks this is Covid-19, Dr. Trump has vanquished 1 through 18 so Covid-19 will not be a problem."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Second post, and he’s gone about with the standard:

Label the male a uneducated involuntary celibate.

Label the female a shallow *****.

Bravo.

I suppose this fan fiction passes for wit somewhere? 

I have a feeling this alias will disappear pretty quick.

• Like (+1) 1

Speaker Nancy Pelosi remarked upon President Donald Trump’s personal health in criticizing his announcement that he’s taking hydroxychloroquine.

Pelosi joined Anderson Cooper on CNN Monday night, hours after the president’s comments, and offered a rather direct answer.

“He’s our president and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group — morbidly obese, they say,” Pelosi said.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/nancy-pelosi-not-a-good-idea-for-morbidly-obese-trump-to-take-hydroxychloroquine/

morbidly obese

11 hours ago, meazza said:

Not to sound like a skeptic but where does it say that he prescribed it for him?

You arent the only one that picked up on that

6 hours ago, Buck Nasty said:

He's done it.

He's achieved perfect alethiological collapse.

He's spouted so much drivel and bullshiat, and so many lies and fabrications, that there are no proper metrics to measure the truth content of this utterance.

He's succeeded in his long-term project of total epistemic annihilation.

We are trapped between the poles of "how could something so stupid be a lie?" and "why is he lying about something so stupid?", and will hang here, in an instant of suspension in eternal flux, our mortal psyches being slowly drawn into the pulsating, pustulant mass of madness and rot that is the fleshy cadaverous cavern of his mouth, continuously scorched in the fetid gaseous gibberish that are his words.

"I asked if I could take hydroclo- hydoxycloromo- clorhoxy...highrocloxoqueen and the White House doctor said yes and so I take the every day and they taste good and they even look like Fred Flintstone, isn't that just great? You know, Obama's drugs were terrible. Complete disaster. Every one as big as a quarter and they tasted like hat. These, it's amazing, you don't even need to swallow them with water, you can chew them. Taste like what people tell me fruit tastes like. Tremendous drug. I feel great. People come to me all the time and say, "Sir, you look amazing, so young and fit," and they ask if it's the pills. It's true!

High school dropout and noted incel Deranged Rhino sputtered " Yes, hydroxychloroquine causes paranoia, hallucinations and psychosis but Herr Trump already

exemplifies all of these conditions."

Buffalo " insipid cliff notes dork" Gal, whose refusal to wear a mask will make her a super spreader, coincidentally her nickname in high school, supports Dr. Trump

in all his endeavors. Golly folks this is Covid-19, Dr. Trump has vanquished 1 through 18 so Covid-19 will not be a problem."

You are not a serious person.

9 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

Pelosi is morbidly ugly 

Forgot to add she is morbidly senile and/or drunk. Drunks that forget to eat get that skinny.

Edited by Wacka

56 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Forgot to add she is morbidly senile and/or drunk. Drunks that forget to eat get that skinny.

It’s really hard to imagine a country led by Biden, Pelosi and McConnell. I mean think about it! Yikes! All of these people are way too old to be running ANYTHING!