The Big Gamble: Hydroxychloroquine

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

True....but trump got the ball rolling playing advocate and doctor

Due to your unabashed advocacy they have named HCQ Phosphate after you. TH3 is the new miracle cure. It also has a rock solid guarantee that it will eliminate Covid-19 from any human and if any is left over it makes an excellent fish tank cleaner. 

3xnzmm.jpg

22 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Is there some reason to root against Bill Gates helping to develop a vaccine? 

if you were aware of some of the dubious things he has done and is associated with, you might not be so trusting. do his views on population control bother you in any way?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Press does the 'gotcha' dance over 'Trump-touted' NIH hydroxychloroquinenon-recommendation, flunks basic reporting

by Monica Showalter

Original Article

This article fails to mention that he said take it can't hurt you and what do you have to lose, which also flunks basic reporting.  He was pretty much stopping the experts from answering the press questions about it.  Pot calling the kettle black.

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Press does the 'gotcha' dance over 'Trump-touted' NIH hydroxychloroquinenon-recommendation, flunks basic reporting

by Monica Showalter

Original Article

How is this not touting? "HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN, taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine."

The Novartis study of HCQ will give us pretty reliable data if some other study isn't complete first. 

55 minutes ago, Foxx said:

if you were aware of some of the dubious things he has done and is associated with, you might not be so trusting. do his views on population control bother you in any way?

His view as I understand it is that a healthier population with vaccines, clean water, and education doesn't have lots of kids that it can't maintain. Stated differently, one of the best ways to prevent population growth in areas with minimal resources and health issues is to improve their health and education. That seems like an observation, not an advocacy for killing people or whatever absurdity people extend it to on the Twitter.

In this crisis, that he's on our side could be a good thing. 

9 minutes ago, shoshin said:

His view as I understand it is that a healthier population with vaccines, clean water, and education doesn't have lots of kids that it can't maintain. Stated differently, one of the best ways to prevent population growth in areas with minimal resources and health issues is to improve their health and education. That seems like an observation, not an advocacy for killing people or whatever absurdity people extend it to on the Twitter.

here is a small presentation on that which you speak of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obRG-2jurz0

sounds like China's one child policy.

i know your a big advocate for tracking people going forward, good news Bill Gates has been working on that, ID2020.

i simply do not trust the man.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

here is a small presentation on that which you speak of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obRG-2jurz0

sounds like China's one child policy.

Gates says in that video that the faster we improve health with vaccines, food, water, and education, the more poor countries control their population growth issues. How does that "sound like China's one child policy?" I didn't hear him say governments should control how many kids you have. We have veered off topic but it doesn't sound like you watched the video. 

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i know your a big advocate for tracking people going forward, good news Bill Gates has been working on that, ID2020.

That's an overstatement of my and Trump's position, and to clarify: I think we need to track people to get our economy back up and running while we contain this outbreak. I am generally wary of big government and big data but here see the advantage. 

25 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Gates says in that video that the faster we improve health with vaccines, food, water, and education, the more poor countries control their population growth issues. How does that "sound like China's one child policy?" I didn't hear him say governments should control how many kids you have. We have veered off topic but it doesn't sound like you watched the video. ...

i watched the video (it is a 2 minute video for crying out loud). i posted it to somewhat back up your claim.

not lost on me, perhaps you though, is that the emphasis of his little talk here is, depopulation. no matter how it is framed.

his father was an advocate for population control. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

here is another brief except from a '12 interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozlbeXrb_5A

25 minutes ago, shoshin said:

That's an overstatement of my and Trump's position, and to clarify: I think we need to track people to get our economy back up and running while we contain this outbreak. I am generally wary of big government and big data but here see the advantage. 

when has the government ever given back a gained position?

Edited by Foxx

2 hours ago, shoshin said:

Is there some reason to root against Bill Gates helping to develop a vaccine? 

Yes. Many. 

Bill Gates is the wrong kind of ally to have.

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

He flew on Epstein's jet to his island many times before and after his first arrest. 

Gates is not who you think he is. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

when has the government ever given back a gained position?

Slavery is probably the biggest one, but there are others. War time in the past has suspended liberties that were granted back. And it doesn't sound like the federal government wants to run the surveillance here. Trump just told states they should put tracking in place before moving to Phase 1. It doesn't give guidance as to how to do it. 

Edited by shoshin

9 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Slavery is probably the biggest one, but there are others. War time in the past has suspended liberties that were granted back. And it doesn't sound like the federal government wants to run the surveillance here. Trump just told states they should put tracking in place before moving to Phase 1. It doesn't give guidance as to how to do it. 

lol. when is tax freedom day again?

keep thinking your free, that NLP is working it's magic...

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. Many. 

Bill Gates is the wrong kind of ally to have.

He flew on Epstein's jet to his island many times before and after his first arrest. 

Gates is not who you think he is. 

So he's not a weird dude who slightly modified open-source code for an operating system in the 1980's,  before copyrighting it to sell as his proprietary MS DOS?

• Haha (+1) 1

Citizens, goose step up immediately to guzzle some hydroxychloroquine. Dr. Trump has personally verified its efficacy. He gave some to Eric

and it only mildly exacerbated his mental ######ation. Still having doubts you simpering non-believer? Just because Herr Trump has had some

catastrophic business failures such as his "University", airlines, steak, vodka, mortgage company, luxury travel service, and clothing line? I mean

his vaunted airline, who knew that gold colored bathroom fixtures wouldn't be all the rage? No one could've seen it coming* No one could've

seen it coming patented by Trump LLC.

Dr. Trump and his Klansman Father have been wearing hoods long before the pandemic. You see he knew it was a pandemic long before any

person on earth. He and like minded individuals would don robes and hoods to protect themselves from the Chinese virus. Dr. Trump was saving

lives then as will Hydroxychloroquine now.

Yes, Dr. Trump is a misogynist, xenophobe, homophobe, sociopath, adulterer, tax cheat, abuser of power and suffers from incontinence. These are 

just facts citizens, don't be fooled by the facts. You may have heard that Dr. Trump has grabbed 30 or so kitties, little do you know that he is also

a licensed gynecologist and was merely checking for yeast infections.

GED recipient and noted Hollywood liberal Deranged Rhino, whose stentorian voice makes twinks swoon, exclaims "I used to tilt at windmills but Dr. 

Trump said windmills caused cancer, so I stopped. Thanks Dr. Trump! Rhino, who suffers form a grotesque case of Bromhidrosis and halitosis, which leaves him socially

awkward and isolated and prone to conspiracy theories. Rhino went on to comment " I take my HC with my MMS or my urine, which is sterile and tastes good.

Mike Lindell, rated F by the BBB and Stormy Daniels, swears by the product. " I had just done a line of coke off Tomi Lahrens buttocks after a spirited

game of used heroin needle Jarts. We were feeling off but took some HC and felt great!  It's not as good as crack but what is?

So as Dr. Trump has said, take it what do you have to lose? In the unlikely event that you perish, Dr. Trump is offering free engraving on your headstone.

Choose from all time favorites such as "but her emails", " Benghazi!", or "Soros did this". Or come up with your own equally inane phrase.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1