Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you’re a no vote then? Let me write that down. Time to get on with your life Tibs....if you ever intend to have one.

Better than your life you idiot. Got play in traffic you pos 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Better than your life you idiot. Got play in traffic you pos 

this kinda stuff pushed me away from the left.  i'd like to thank the right for taking me in .

2 minutes ago, Beach said:

this kinda stuff pushed me away from the left.  i'd like to thank the right for taking me in .

The really funny part is that Tibs, who appears to be mad about everything, claims he has a better life than me.  Unless hair on fire outrage is the new measuring stick of ‘better’ then I’m pretty sure Tibs doesn’t have a better life than pretty much....anyone! 

11 hours ago, Beach said:

Go fly a kite 

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You must be fun at parties.  

Not as fun as a split personality. Two of you 

13 hours ago, Doc said:

Sounds like Hillary.  You loved her...

Yes, Trump and Hillary! Both losers 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Everyone around Trump feared he would start a war.  What a mess, right @Irv?

Milley is in a mess.  Hope he's got a good plot picked out.

§2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

Milley is in a mess.  Hope he's got a good plot picked out.

§2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

You summed up Michel Flynn beautifully - great job Irv!

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Which, now that we know he didn't start a war....just makes them all.....WRONG!

That's only because Trump tried to launch nukes every day of his Presidency, but some Patriot stopped him...

Prosecutors have discovered a tranche of evidence in the basement of a co-conspirator in the Trump Organization tax fraud case, a defense lawyer for indicted chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg revealed in court on Monday, with the attorney also signaling that more shoes are yet to drop in New York’s ongoing investigation.

“We have strong reason to believe there could be other indictments coming,” Weisselberg’s lawyer, Bryan C. Skarlatos, said in Manhattan criminal court on Monday.

Skarlatos also referenced a private conversation that Weisselberg—along with his defense lawyers and prosecutors—had with the judge before proceedings were open to the public, revealing that prosecutors had discovered tax documents related to Donald Trump’s company in the basement of an unnamed co-conspirator.

It’s unclear who that co-conspirator might be, but according to two sources close to the investigation, prosecutors have been more closely scrutinizing Matthew Calamari, a Trump bodyguard who rose through the ranks to become the company’s chief operating officer. Others have theorized that it might be Jeff McConney, the company controller who has long served as Weisselberg’s deputy—and who has already testified before the grand jury.

Weisselberg and the Trump Organization were indicted on June 30 in New York State court and charged with criminal tax fraud, falsifying business records, grand larceny, and scheming to defraud the government. In the indictment, prosecutors alleged that the Trump Organization ran a 15-year scheme in which it paid high-level executives a huge chunk of their real salaries “off the books.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-york-prosecutors-find-new-evidence-in-donald-trump-organization-case

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

hahahahahahaha

I just can't believe you idiots just keeping talking about Trump, Q, 1/6....

No one else carries on and on about this except the lowest common denomination of leftards.

Truly the definition of mentally ill.

What else are they going to talk about though?

• 2 weeks later...