Jump to content
Greg S

Rex Ryan : Amari is a turd

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:


I dunno, I think I take Diggs any day of the week. Granted, I’ve been drinking bourbon for hours so judgment may be a bit off (as opposed to normal circumstances...🤥)

 

Diggs wasn’t a choice! It was between Rex and Amari! You know, the turds in question! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Rex said turd..

 

 

 

977605121506d0c1d3c7421d5861705f.jpg

Edited by The Jerk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Didn’t he admit that he wasn’t fully in when he coached here and that he technically had one foot out the door? Idk what the Pegulas saw in him or what he said in his interview that had them completely sold. Then again if we didn’t get Rex I heard that our next option was going to be Adam Gase🤢🤮. We should’ve brought Reich back home. 

 

I was a bit surprised Reich wasn't the pick.  Another Ryan snow job - and we got his bro as a bonus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, njbuff said:

Dak = turd

 

Cooper = turd

 

Wrecks = turd

Only on a Bills board could a guy who passed nearly 5,000 yards and 30 tds be a turd.  If Dak is a a turd, what does that make Allen?

 

and I’m not a big Cooper fan, but there are no bigger turd than Rex.  Dude is so completely delusional about his own abilities and never takes any accountability on anything.  I can’t believe I was excited when they hire that moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

Who cares. Speak your mind and don’t get bullied into apologizing. The media in today’s day in age is a bully. Free speech is a thing of the past. Set aside feeling for Rex..this is ridiculous. 

Such a 🔥 take!!! Let’s just attack people for no reason!  Free speech.  Amari should call Rex a fat donkey who hasn’t seen his Richard without a mirror in 40 years.  Free speech right?

 

what mature adults (but 12 year old insults drive some people crazy in this country) can do is criticize a person without insults.  He could have said Cooper disappears in games, which is true.  But what Rex and other public idiots now (free speech!) do is just throw childish insults and morons (free speech) eat it up.  Our country gets dumber daily.  

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Only on a Bills board could a guy who passed nearly 5,000 yards and 30 tds be a turd.  If Dak is a a turd, what does that make Allen?

 

and I’m not a big Cooper fan, but there are no bigger turd than Rex.  Dude is so completely delusional about his own abilities and never takes any accountability on anything.  I can’t believe I was excited when they hire that moron.

 

When Allen and Dak went head to head, who was the better QB? 

 

Yeah, those 5,000 yards and 30 TD's really amounted to a whole bunch of wins.

 

With that said, I call Dak a turd only because the contract he asks for certainly doesn't warrant what he is worth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where did all that Rex love from 2015 go???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2020 at 4:57 PM, Hardhatharry said:

Rex Ryan knows a thing or two about turds.

And feet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I agree with his original comment, Rex is a 💩 turd. I’m guessing he would be fired if no apology.

One could say that’s his father in him, but Buddy wasn’t acceptable either.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, njbuff said:

 

When Allen and Dak went head to head, who was the better QB? 

 

Yeah, those 5,000 yards and 30 TD's really amounted to a whole bunch of wins.

 

With that said, I call Dak a turd only because the contract he asks for certainly doesn't warrant what he is worth.

They went head to head? I could have sworn that the QB plays the other teams defense.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, njbuff said:

 

When Allen and Dak went head to head, who was the better QB? 

 

Yeah, those 5,000 yards and 30 TD's really amounted to a whole bunch of wins.

 

With that said, I call Dak a turd only because the contract he asks for certainly doesn't warrant what he is worth.

This is how you evaluate football?  Allen is better than Dak because of one game?  According to that interesting logic, Tannehill is better than Brady.  Cousins is better than Brees.  Jimmy G is better than Rodgers.  You don’t see the problem with this logic?

 

The Buffalo Bills beat the Cowboys.  And Allen probably had one of his better games.  But while Dak has his flaws, we would ecstatic if Allen put up Dak’s passing numbers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is how you evaluate football?  Allen is better than Dak because of one game?  According to that interesting logic, Tannehill is better than Brady.  Cousins is better than Brees.  Jimmy G is better than Rodgers.  You don’t see the problem with this logic?

 

The Buffalo Bills beat the Cowboys.  And Allen probably had one of his better games.  But while Dak has his flaws, we would ecstatic if Allen put up Dak’s passing numbers. 

 

I am not going by one game, geez.

 

I am just telling you Dak is not worth the money that he is going to command, nothing more, nothing less. 

 

Get a grip man.

3 hours ago, Hardhatharry said:

They went head to head? I could have sworn that the QB plays the other teams defense.

 

No shyt Sherlock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Our country gets dumber daily.  

True.  But, then again, that element has always been here.  Social media/technology gives the duncery more immediacy.  

  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, purple haze said:

True.  But, then again, that element has always been here.  Social media/technology gives the duncery more immediacy.  

And a world wide audience of sycophants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2020 at 4:09 PM, njbuff said:

 

When Allen and Dak went head to head, who was the better QB? 

 

Yeah, those 5,000 yards and 30 TD's really amounted to a whole bunch of wins.

 

With that said, I call Dak a turd only because the contract he asks for certainly doesn't warrant what he is worth.

The Cowboys are 40-24 in games Prescott has started. In baseball terms, that’s a 102-60 season. Seriously, try to avoid being a dumb Bills fan. This site has been really good at chasing the morons off, or at least shaming them. Be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2020 at 2:47 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Such a 🔥 take!!! Let’s just attack people for no reason!  Free speech.  Amari should call Rex a fat donkey who hasn’t seen his Richard without a mirror in 40 years.  Free speech right?

 

what mature adults (but 12 year old insults drive some people crazy in this country) can do is criticize a person without insults.  He could have said Cooper disappears in games, which is true.  But what Rex and other public idiots now (free speech!) do is just throw childish insults and morons (free speech) eat it up.  Our country gets dumber daily.  

The sanctimony is strong with this take...

 

 

So is the hypocrisy.

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

The Cowboys are 40-24 in games Prescott has started. In baseball terms, that’s a 102-60 season. Seriously, try to avoid being a dumb Bills fan. This site has been really good at chasing the morons off, or at least shaming them. Be better.

 

Thanks oh wise one.

 

I don't think Dak is that good. He has been carried by Elliott and his OL.

 

You want him, you can have him.

 

Sorry for being a dumb Bills fan that isn't all that high on Dak. 

 

I will do better in the future so that my opinion lies exactly in line with yours Mr. Bayless.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, njbuff said:

 

Thanks oh wise one.

 

I don't think Dak is that good. He has been carried by Elliott and his OL.

 

You want him, you can have him.

 

Sorry for being a dumb Bills fan that isn't all that high on Dak. 

 

I will do better in the future so that my opinion lies exactly in line with yours Mr. Bayless.

I think prescott is a good player but not the best qb in the league. The production numbers at every level back that up, as does the eyeball test. He is playoff caliber. Elliott in my opinion is overrated vis a vis that team’s success. Prescott is way more important. Anyway, they are about to experience a measurable decline in o-line quality with the retirement of Frederick, so we’ll see how important that o-line is to his production.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...