Jump to content
Greg S

Rex Ryan : Amari is a turd

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:


Hank Bullough was the worst coach since Kay Stephenson. There hasn’t been a worse coach since Hank.  May not ever be. 

Rex is worse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Rex is worse

Why? He got his teams to the playoffs multiple times and his record as a Bills coach is not that bad. He's a buffoon, but there are far worse coaches out there.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“I can’t believe I said that, used that word,” he said on SportsCenter. “Obviously it was a poor choice by me to say what I said about Amari. Anybody who knows me — look, quite honestly, I think the world of every player and have a great deal of respect for every single player in the National Football League, including Amari Cooper.”  LOL  Rex finds it's easier to shoot his mouth off and say he's sorry later instead of showing a little personal discipline.  Always has.  Always will. 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rex is a doofus, we all know this. As for Cooper, he's probably not worth the money. Check out these numbers:

 

 

Also in that tweet thread it shows that he folds against elite competition like Gilmore, Ramsey, etc. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I had to have one of these turds on our Bills, it would be Amari. 

 

Hands down. (And freshly washed.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Cowboys definitely bid against themselves for Cooper. I can’t imagine any other team paying him that much money. No other free agent receiver got more than 10MM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

His 2 year Buffalo tenure is one big giant Turd. He is a Turd HC. Worst Buffalo HC since Kay Stephenson 

Gregg Williams says hello

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dhg said:

Gregg Williams says hello

Idk of Williams is as bad as Ryan. Those teams I put more blame on Donahoe more than williams

19 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

The Cowboys definitely bid against themselves for Cooper. I can’t imagine any other team paying him that much money. No other free agent receiver got more than 10MM. 

Dallas has to be over the cap right now I’m assuming

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Why? He got his teams to the playoffs multiple times and his record as a Bills coach is not that bad. He's a buffoon, but there are far worse coaches out there.

Those were Mangini’s teams he took to the playoffs and he was a huge disappointment here and set our defense back and tried to stick us with a WR/RB trying to play QB. He was awful and I wanted him gone after 15

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WotAGuy said:


Hank Bullough was the worst coach since Kay Stephenson. There hasn’t been a worse coach since Hank.  May not ever be. 

Hank never pretended he knew what he was doing.  Rex, on the contrary, pretended he knew what he was doing and sold everyone a bill of goods, especially the Pegulas.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Hank never pretended he knew what he was doing.  Rex, on the contrary, pretended he knew what he was doing and sold everyone a bill of goods, especially the Pegulas.

Didn’t he admit that he wasn’t fully in when he coached here and that he technically had one foot out the door? Idk what the Pegulas saw in him or what he said in his interview that had them completely sold. Then again if we didn’t get Rex I heard that our next option was going to be Adam Gase🤢🤮. We should’ve brought Reich back home. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Those were Mangini’s teams he took to the playoffs and he was a huge disappointment here and set our defense back and tried to stick us with a WR/RB trying to play QB. He was awful and I wanted him gone after 15

Certainly, but that doesn't make him the worst coach ever, or whatever was claimed.

 

I think he used to be a good defensive coach for the Jets and had a good defensive scheme, but he got lazy and didn't continue to evolve with the league and so the rest of the league left him in the dust while he clung to his scheme that offenses had already evolved past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Augie said:

If I had to have one of these turds on our Bills, it would be Amari. 

 

Hands down. (And freshly washed.) 


I dunno, I think I take Diggs any day of the week. Granted, I’ve been drinking bourbon for hours so judgment may be a bit off (as opposed to normal circumstances...🤥)

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Snl Burt Reynolds Quotes. QuotesGram

 

Turd Ferguson!

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this morning on NFLR, Ryan walked back from his comment and apologized about the slander.  He’s an idiot, and the previous poster on Mangini’s team is exactly correct, and he ruined our defense when here, from where we were in previous years with the two previous DC’s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, njbuff said:

Dak = turd

 

Cooper = turd

 

Wrecks = turd

And  add the Cowboys....for letting this happen with Dak and Cooper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

The Cowboys definitely bid against themselves for Cooper. I can’t imagine any other team paying him that much money. No other free agent receiver got more than 10MM. 

It was widely reported that the Redskins offered Cooper more money than the Cowboys. He still signed with the Cowboys.

 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-free-agency-amari-cooper-shuns-bigger-offer-from-redskins-to-remain-with-cowboys/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, WhoTom said:

 

Throughout history, incompetent, tough-talking blowhards have always managed to find an audience. It's still true today.

 

This ^^^
 

it is so sad that this is true...

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

You have to apologize for calling someone a turd?

 

 

 

Only if you step on him.

 

 Amari "Turd" Cooper has a real ring to it especially if he is tacked in middle of Cowpokes logo.

 

Defense players will say "I took a turd" in center field.

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

It was widely reported that the Redskins offered Cooper more money than the Cowboys. He still signed with the Cowboys.

 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-free-agency-amari-cooper-shuns-bigger-offer-from-redskins-to-remain-with-cowboys/

 

Yes but in order to get the big money from $nyder you need to go to his dinner parties and "Meet and Greet" his friends and Cooper does not want to shake hands in current environment.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

 

 

 

Yes but in order to get the big money from $nyder you need to go to his dinner parties and "Meet and Greet" his friends and Cooper does not want to shake hands in current environment.

The Redskins really wanted Cooper. He was the only player on the market that they were willing to offer a premium contract to.  Apparently, they believed that he was a playmaker who could boost the offense and put Haskins in a better position to succeed. The players that they did secure in free agency fell in the mid-range and bargain type purchases. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...