Tom Brady to TB - 2Yrs, $50M all gtd no trade clause

25 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

They have a shaky o line and ZERO running game. And some of there key defensive guys left for free agency, plus Arians wants to chuck the ball around, bad spot for Brady

The O-Line was actually quite good this past season

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Not really since they couldn’t run the ball if their life depended on it and they struggled against the blitz

Their C and guards were among the best in the league last year and they'll likely be taking one of the stud tackles with their 1st round pick.

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

Their C and guards were among the best in the league last year and they'll likely be taking one of the stud tackles with their 1st round pick.

I guess we were watching different games then, cause the games I watched their o line was shaky and didn’t do a good job protecting Winston which caused him to throw the ball in the other direction over 30 times last year and also the fact that their o line couldn’t open any holes for their RBs to run through. This years Tampa Bay team reminds me of the 2002 Bills, all hype and no success. There’s a reason Belichick let Brady go the same way he let Bledsoe go. That’s still New Orleans division also the Falcons he’ll have to compete against as well

Scary that he has Evans, Godwin, Howard, and Brate to work with in Arians offense.  The interior of their line is really good.  They desperately need help at the tackle positions or Brady may not make it to 44.

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

One solid hit on Brady and his career is over. I was hoping Ed Oliver was going to be that guy but Brady saw the writing on the wall and wants no part of Buffalo. Good riddance!

Just like Kelly, Marino, and Namath. They all took one hit and that one hit was enough for them to retire. Same is gonna happen to Brady

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Just like Kelly, Marino, and Namath. They all took one hit and that one hit was enough for them to retire. Same is gonna happen to Brady

Favre as well....and I believe it was the Bills Arthur Moats who gave him that hit.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

There were reporters who were trying to feed a line that teams were fighting for Brady. I call poop. Brady was left with bottom-feeders to pick between.

I think the Dolphins, Raiders Chargers, and 49ers rumors were created by the media and were never real. It was always between Tampa and Resigning with New England. He would never play with the chargers cause California is a high tax state and Tampa Florida there’s no tax. All his money including bonus will be fully guaranteed 

I think the bucs make sense, and so do the chargers. But I’m not sure Dean Spanos is committed enough to winning for Brady’s liking. 

Sounds like the Bucs owner is willing to go all in. Maybe Spanos is too? But t would be a 1st. They do need to establish an LA fan base though.