Tom Brady to TB - 2Yrs, $50M all gtd no trade clause

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

If you were Gisele where would you rather live. Hot humid boring Tampa or the glamour of Beverly Hills/ Hollywood. LaBron will be welcoming him to LaLa within days.

Guess he will be playing 16 road games then

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

The only one who cares is kroenke. He’s on the hook for every penny. 

Yes, but lack of interest in the LA market in general hurts the overall wallet of the league.

btw, I'm still not buying it.  Until he signs on the dotted line, to me this is just more bull#### LAMP from Brady, and he'll kiss and make up with Belichick and go back to NE.

2 hours ago, dneveu said:

They do - but they have a james white type in ekeler.  Significantly more talent at WR with allen and williams.  They also have hunter henry.  Lets not act like they suck.

They also have talent on D with Bosa, Derwin James... And if Tua goes #2 - they can add chase young or move that pick for more players.  

Offensive Tackle, or trade and pick up a couple more picks and grab a few offensive linemen.

Edited by purple haze

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yes, but lack of interest in the LA market in general hurts the overall wallet of the league.

btw, I'm still not buying it.  Until he signs on the dotted line, to me this is just more bull#### LAMP from Brady, and he'll kiss and make up with Belichick and go back to NE.

The league hopes LA will drive revenue big time. It isn't rocket science why the league wants big markets to have success. I think from a football perspective that Tampa would be an excellent fit but that LA market just presents better opportunities for him and it isn't a bad football fit if they can boost that O-line and get that defense to be decent. 

AFC East officially more open than it's been in 20 years.

And as of right now, the 2 Pats games cannot be counted as losses.

Now we see who BB gets for a QB, and just how good he is.

I expect NE to remain a very good team, but as noted, our 2 games against them this year are not automatic losses.

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

The league hopes LA will drive revenue big time. It isn't rocket science why the league wants big markets to have success. I think from a football perspective that Tampa would be an excellent fit but that LA market just presents better opportunities for him and it isn't a bad football fit if they can boost that O-line and get that defense to be decent. 

I get that Tampa has excellent WRs but otherwise they've been crap for years.  Plus Brady doesn't have the arm any longer to get it downfield to those deep threat guys.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

AFC East officially more open than it's been in 20 years.

And as of right now, the 2 Pats games cannot be counted as losses.

Now we see who BB gets for a QB, and just how good he is.

I expect NE to remain a very good team, but as noted, our 2 games against them this year are not automatic losses.

Hard to remain a very good team without a QB.

Just now, KD in CA said:

I get that Tampa has excellent WRs but otherwise they've been crap for years.  Plus Brady doesn't have the arm any longer to get it downfield to those deep threat guys.

Could pretty easily argue Tampa has the overall more talented roster between the two and they have a ton of cap space to work with as well.

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Evans is a big body who can high point anything. Goodwin works well all over the place, OJ Howard is a reclamation project worth considering. Their O-line is actually solid and their defense more than decent. If they sign Brady and draft a couple of pieces around him I don't see why they wouldn't be better than the Chargers who have less dynamic pieces. That being said I don't think that the Chargers are a bad fit at all, let's not pretend that Allen, Henry, Eckler, and Williams aren't a nice set of skill players. 

11 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I wish Brady stayed with the Pats, just so that they would be good enough to not get a high draft pick. I fear the Pats trying to tank for Lawrence. 

Yeah, Belichick is going to lose 14 games to get a QB.....right