Obituaries

Foxx

48 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Just announced, the President's younger brother Robert Trump has passed away

More on this:

16 mins ago - Robert Trump had been admitted to New York-Presbyterian Hospital in Manhattan. Details of Robert Trump's illness have not been released. 

Donald Trump's younger brother, Robert, dies at 72 - ABC News

51 mins ago - Trump's brother hospitalized. Video Icon. Robert Trump, the younger brother of President Donald Trump, has been hospitalized in New York, ...

Statement from the President on the Passing of Robert Trump

It is with heavy heart I share that my wonderful brother, Robert, peacefully passed away tonight. He was not just my brother, he was my best friend. He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again. His memory will live on in my heart forever. Robert, I love you. Rest in peace.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 5

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

RIP.  Very sad.  He did a good job of staying out of the spotlight.  Didn’t even know he had a younger brother.

...pretty sad to read some of the reprehensible and divisive comments out there because it was a Trump that passed......this society is sinking FAST..............

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...pretty sad to read some of the reprehensible and divisive comments out there because it was a Trump that passed......this society is sinking FAST..............

I purposely stay away from social media when a death like this occurs for that very reason.  

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

What are they saying? I know he failed Donald in stopping the publishing of that book. Murder is not out of the question. 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What are they saying? I know he failed Donald in stopping the publishing of that book. Murder is not out of the question. 

..."gone and completely forgotten....one less loser Republican in the world......Trump's 2020 body count goes up by one...one less Trump vote...."........pretty sick society...

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..."gone and completely forgotten....one less loser Republican in the world......Trump's 2020 body count goes up by one...one less Trump vote...."........pretty sick society...

Pretty tame compared to what Hillary had to deal with 

Just now, Wacka said:

And by that, Tibs approaches the bottom again.

Yes!!! 

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

omg. 

but Don can say all sorts of crap about honored politicians and that’s ok?

come on man.  Be realistic 

and don’t go saying I am defending anyone saying crap about Dons brother 

it’s not true. 

Don crapped all over John McCain 

Talk about reprehensible and divisive comments

:doh: 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

...this society gets sicker by the nanosecond............good Lord..................

Hashtag #wrongtrump trends on Twitter after death of president's brother

The hashtag was shared by those who claim the president should have died

Following the death of President Trump's brother Robert Trump, critics of the president have been tweeting the hashtag #wrongtrump, as if to say that it should have been the president to die instead.

As of Sunday morning, the hashtag was the second highest trending on Twitter, with more than 77,600 tweets, including a journalist and an NAACP leader.

"Dear Grim Reaper, You took the #wrongtrump," tweeted Bishop Talbert Swan, who is a pastor, radio host, and president of the Springfield, Mass., branch of the NAACP.

"What did he promise the devil for the Grim Reaper to take the #wrongtrump ???" tweeted journalist David Leavitt.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

omg. 

but Don can say all sorts of crap about honored politicians and that’s ok?

come on man.  Be realistic 

and don’t go saying I am defending anyone saying crap about Dons brother 

it’s not true. 

John McCain lent credence to the Steele "dossier" that was used to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump administration by delivering it. You know, the discredited dossier that the English courts have found Steele guilty of making ***** up for. (WSJ link)   He was part of #teamcoup.  There are not enough bad things to say about the man.  Because when someone is part of a plan to take down a duly elected president? Sedition.

But hey, I am sure that is a-ok with you. After all, it is only President Trump. ?

Note: all links lead to leftie sources so you do not have to be afraid to click those links.

Sorry for going OT. ?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

The worst part about reading that article is absolutely no one is surprised that this is the way the Democrats would respond to something like this.

The hate within the party runs wide and deep.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The worst part about reading that article is absolutely no one is surprised that this is the way the Democrats would respond to something like this.

The hate within the party runs wide and deep.

...well the NAACP did chime in...the Bishop so noted........SMH..........sounds more like a pawn.................

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...this society gets sicker by the nanosecond............good Lord..................

The hashtag was shared by those who claim the president should have died

Following the death of President Trump's brother Robert Trump, critics of the president have been tweeting the hashtag #wrongtrump, as if to say that it should have been the president to die instead.

As of Sunday morning, the hashtag was the second highest trending on Twitter, with more than 77,600 tweets, including a journalist and an NAACP leader.

"Dear Grim Reaper, You took the #wrongtrump," tweeted Bishop Talbert Swan, who is a pastor, radio host, and president of the Springfield, Mass., branch of the NAACP.

"What did he promise the devil for the Grim Reaper to take the #wrongtrump ???" tweeted journalist David Leavitt.

It is what it is 

The comments on Twitter about the passing of the Presdents brother are disgusting, but not at all surprising.  Twitter and social media in general are a cesspool, where cowards feel free to spout disgusting garbage like this that they'd never get away with saying in person.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The comments on Twitter about the passing of the Presdents brother are disgusting, but not at all surprising.  Twitter and social media in general are a cesspool, where cowards feel free to spout disgusting garbage like this that they'd never get away with saying in person.

In this political environment the crap spews both ways.

People crapped all over John Lewis and Herman Cain when they died, even though the hate spewed towards Lewis isn't/wasn't even close to the hate that has been spewed towards Cain and Robert Trump. FACT.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, njbuff said:

In this political environment the crap spews both ways.

People crapped all over John Lewis and Herman Cain when they died, even though the hate spewed towards Lewis isn't/wasn't even close to the hate that has been spewed towards Cain and Robert Trump. FACT.

Absolutely both sides play a part.  That's why I only follow a select few from both sides for their takes and links to stories but very, very rarely do I delve into the comments.  Reading the comments on Twitter sucks away points from your IQ.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Niagara said:

You mean Death follows Clinton Obama Biden everywhere.

rb.jpg

Clinton never presided over this type of death, Trump is industrial scale killing. 165,000 dead and Trump rejoices, he says we are doing great, so he loves this 

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Because No Name was a bad guy. Real bad. Besides being deeply involved in the coup -- one of his lesser offenses all things considered -- he spent his time in power being an enemy to this country and everything it stands for. He fought to keep illegal trafficking routes open along his state's borders, while claiming to be an enemy of human trafficking. He did this for money, and he did his job so well he was one of the leaders in the US Senate for protecting human traffickers (and narco/weapons trafficking) into this country. 

He sold his soul out decades ago. I'm not sure there is a hell, but if there is one he's roasting in it now and deserves every bit of his eternal damnation. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Because No Name was a bad guy. Real bad. Besides being deeply involved in the coup -- one of his lesser offenses all things considered -- he spent his time in power being an enemy to this country and everything it stands for. He fought to keep illegal trafficking routes open along his state's borders, while claiming to be an enemy of human trafficking. He did this for money, and he did his job so well he was one of the leaders in the US Senate for protecting human traffickers (and narco/weapons trafficking) into this country. 

He sold his soul out decades ago. I'm not sure there is a hell, but if there is one he's roasting in it now and deserves every bit of his eternal damnation. 

Trump murdered his own brother.

"Mr. President, Jill and I are sad to learn of your younger brother Robert's passing. I know the tremendous pain of losing a loved one — and I know how important family is in moments like these. I hope you know that our prayers are with you all," Biden, who served as vice president under former President Barack Obama, tweeted on Sunday.

"Doug and I join the Biden family in sending our deepest condolences and prayers to the entire Trump family during this difficult time. Losing a loved one is never easy but know that we are thinking of you," Harris, who was selected as Biden's vice presidential candidate last week, wrote in a Twitter post, sharing the former vice president's tweet.

classy. Make America Great Again, dump Trump 

How many more must die? 

50 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Come on, even you don't believe that, the man had a blood disorder, not covid19

Trump doesn’t care about the 165,000 dead, he says it’s great! 

And come on, I’m allowed to exaggerate 

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Please, I beg of you, put him on ignore.

This is funny! 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're talking a poster who laughs with glee when US Servicemen are killed. He's not a real person. He's a troll, nothing more. 

Boo hoo, sore loserism setting in already? ? ? ? 

Stop making it so obvious, I’m loving it! ? ? ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're talking a poster who laughs with glee when US Servicemen are killed. He's not a real person. He's a troll, nothing more. 

He is the heartless tin man, and the brainless scarecrow. He serves in the role of the trolling antagonist. No insightful comment, or a bit of humor. He is merely The organist at the hockey game who whips up the crowd. Pity those who know and have to work with him. He's probably a school janitor or bus driver somewhere. But, In the virtual world, he is the somebody who brings him glory. All hail Tiberius.

2 hours ago, Niagara said:

He is the heartless tin man, and the brainless scarecrow. He serves in the role of the trolling antagonist. No insightful comment, or a bit of humor. He is merely The organist at the hockey game who whips up the crowd. Pity those who know and have to work with him. He's probably a school janitor or bus driver somewhere. But, In the virtual world, he is the somebody who brings him glory. All hail Tiberius.

I suspect that he's actually a decent enough guy who knows very well how to push people's buttons and string them along. I have no doubt that his political leanings are in line with his posts, but most of what he says on the board is designed to get a rise out of anyone who responds. 

I give him credit because he's good at what he does. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I suspect that he's actually a decent enough guy who knows very well how to push people's buttons and string them along. I have no doubt that his political leanings are in line with his posts, but most of what he says on the board is designed to get a rise out of anyone who responds. 

I give him credit because he's good at what he does. 

He acts as a foil, but as far as "decent enough" I disagree. "Trump killing his brother" to get a rise crosses the line. He should find some video game somewhere and go to war online. I find his taunting actionable. He should be warned, if not banned.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Boo hoo, sore loserism setting in already? ? ? ? 

Stop making it so obvious, I’m loving it! ? ? ? 

• Like (+1) 1