Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ALLEN-2-DIGGS-TD!!

AC/DC Petition to play Superbowl halftime.

Recommended Posts

Since politics are at the forefront of everything and Kaepernick is still protesting

 

Why not Rage against the machine 😂 they are touring again

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This should be part of the half time show. Maybe this could be a candidate for our Renegade hype song?

 

 

  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I guess...if Maiden or Priest aren’t available. 😃 

That would be cool to see priest play there. But I don’t think that’s there kind of scenery lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t care who it is, frankly. I’ll be hitting the head, getting a fresh beverage and loading up my plate before  I review the Bills first half stats!   :)

 

 

.

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, the NFL is really trying to rope in that 40 to 60 white male demographic. 

Isn't Jay-Z the guy in charge of the production for the SB now? He did it this year and I thought it wasn't just a one time deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how Angus dresses in a Prep School uniform.

 

Hey.. NFL: book'em for the halftime show. Can't be worse than the a$$ festival we saw this year.

 

AC/DC can play a stadium: River Platte

Edited by boater
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, the NFL is really trying to rope in that 40 to 60 white male demographic. 

55-75

  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Since politics are at the forefront of everything and Kaepernick is still protesting

 

Why not Rage against the machine 😂 they are touring again

 

Where is Kaepernick protesting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Isn't Jay-Z the guy in charge of the production for the SB now? He did it this year and I thought it wasn't just a one time deal?

Not sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

Where is Kaepernick protesting?

Well I've been drinking for my birthday and always prone to trying to crack a joke as you know

 

So I totally was off the cuff and could be totally completely wrong , I don't watch TV... Except football

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Well I've been drinking for my birthday and always prone to trying to crack a joke as you know

 

So I totally was off the cuff and could be totally completely wrong , I don't watch TV... Except football

 

No worries.  Happy Birthday!

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gugny said:

 

No worries.  Happy Birthday!

Appreciate! Watching the combine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don’t understand the Halftime show at this point. The NFL wants to bring in a younger demographic, but younger generations don’t connect with music the same way as previous ones. I don’t think many younger artists are going to create a huge buzz amongst younger folks. I can attest that very few people genuinely cared about the J Lo Shakira Halftime show 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Since politics are at the forefront of everything and Kaepernick is still protesting

 

Why not Rage against the machine 😂 they are touring again


I’m going to see them in July! 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Appreciate! Watching the combine?

 

Forgot it was even on.  Jeopardy, baby.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gugny said:

 

Forgot it was even on.  Jeopardy, baby.

 

I've always wanted to be on jeopardy!!

 

Probably should be on are you smarter than a 5th grader!

1 minute ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:


I’m going to see them in July! 

Damnnnn! Sold out quick in Buffalo!

 

I got stones tickets

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I really don’t understand the Halftime show at this point. The NFL wants to bring in a younger demographic, but younger generations don’t connect with music the same way as previous ones. I don’t think many younger artists are going to create a huge buzz amongst younger folks. I can attest that very few people genuinely cared about the J Lo Shakira Halftime show 

That halftime show was really bad. The point remains though that the NFL is going to continue to put out artists that they think will appeal to those least likely to watch the Super Bowl. You’re probably looking at like Ed Sheeran or Halsey next year. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...