Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SoTier

Bills love on GMFB this AM

Recommended Posts

For those of you who missed it, the Bills got a double shot of love on GMFB this morn ing. 

 

In a segment on teams that hadn't won a Super Bowl and which fan bases were most deserving of a Lombardi, Kay Adams went with the Bills and Bills Mafia.  The other teams were the Vikings, Lions, and Jets.

 

The GMFB crew also voted on their "Angry Run of the Year" from their weekly Angry Runs segment.  Dawson Knox won for his Week 3 catch, winning over Mark Ingram, George Kittle, and Shy Tuttle.

  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SoTier said:

For those of you who missed it, the Bills got a double shot of love on GMFB this morn ing. 

 

In a segment on teams that hadn't won a Super Bowl and which fan bases were most deserving of a Lombardi, Kay Adams went with the Bills and Bills Mafia.  The other teams were the Vikings, Lions, and Jets.

 

The GMFB crew also voted on their "Angry Run of the Year" from their weekly Angry Runs segment.  Dawson Knox won for his Week 3 catch, winning over Mark Ingram, George Kittle, and Shy Tuttle.

I'm curious, who did Nate Burleson pick since he played with both the Lions and Vikings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I'm curious, who did Nate Burleson pick since he played with both the Lions and Vikings?

I'm more curious who doesnt know that the Jets have already won a Super Bowl.

  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s funny 😄, f ing jets...

 

Go Bills!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, SoTier said:

For those of you who missed it, the Bills got a double shot of love on GMFB this morn ing. 

 

In a segment on teams that hadn't won a Super Bowl and which fan bases were most deserving of a Lombardi, Kay Adams went with the Bills and Bills Mafia.  The other teams were the Vikings, Lions, and Jets.

 

The GMFB crew also voted on their "Angry Run of the Year" from their weekly Angry Runs segment.  Dawson Knox won for his Week 3 catch, winning over Mark Ingram, George Kittle, and Shy Tuttle.

So they all went along with the Jets thing and no one questioned it?  They are based in NY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm more curious who doesnt know that the Jets have already won a Super Bowl.

. . . maybe they thought it wasn't a legitimate win?  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Jets? 🤔

 

50 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

 

Yeah that's terrible.  

 

Super Bowl III and the Baltimore Colts say hi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

I'm curious, who did Nate Burleson pick since he played with both the Lions and Vikings?

 

He picked the Lions.  Kyle Brandt picked the Vikings -- he called them "they were the Bills before the Bills" in regards to having lost 4 Super Bowls in 7 years.  Pete Schrager picked the Jets.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

So they all went along with the Jets thing and no one questioned it?  They are based in NY.

 

I think I misstated the segment's premise.  I think it was actually about the fan bases that were most deserving of a Super Bowl.   During it, they listed the teams that had never been to the Super Bowl and those that had never won the Super Bowl but I don't think that they were only limiting it to teams that hadn't won the Lombardi.  

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I agree with anything Kay Adams says.

ill always agree with Kay i love her!

 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoTier said:

 

He picked the Lions.  Kyle Brandt picked the Vikings -- he called them "they were the Bills before the Bills" in regards to having lost 4 Super Bowls in 7 years.  Pete Schrager picked the Jets.

 

Let us pray that BB doesn’t find a Rodgers level talent to replace Brady. I kind of feel for Vikings fans having to deal with their rival having back to back HoF QBs. After those losses the caught the losing side of the Herschel Walker trade followed by almost 40 years of packers dominance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 7:17 AM, SoTier said:

For those of you who missed it, the Bills got a double shot of love on GMFB this morn ing. 

 

In a segment on teams that hadn't won a Super Bowl and which fan bases were most deserving of a Lombardi, Kay Adams went with the Bills and Bills Mafia.  The other teams were the Vikings, Lions, and Jets.

 

The GMFB crew also voted on their "Angry Run of the Year" from their weekly Angry Runs segment.  Dawson Knox won for his Week 3 catch, winning over Mark Ingram, George Kittle, and Shy Tuttle.

 

 

GMFB Angry Runs greatest hits 2019 !!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPAGkBNWO8s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jets HAVE won a Superbowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MJS said:

The Jets HAVE won a Superbowl.

Jets were led by Suzy Kolber's biggest admirer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...