Ed Oliver named to PFWA All-Rookie Team

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Artem Lipatov said:

He was beast in college. I expected more of him. But was almost invisible in rookie season in NFL. I hope next season he'll become a real monster among adults

He led all interior rookies in sacks.. could've had 2-3 more and came on as the year went on

He is a DT, historically the least stat stuffing position and he still got his as a rook

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He led all interior rookies in sacks.. could've had 2-3 more and came on as the year went on

He is a DT, historically the least stat stuffing position and he still got his as a rook

....so can we FINALLY put the TBD label that "Too Short" is a bust to bed?........we need a HOF Thread Forum for some of these gems for quick laughter and SMH exercise...I'd nominate "'Tre As Trade Bait To Move Up in 2018" in a nanosecond............

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Groin surgery 

He had the "sports hernia" repair surgery that many athletes have.  It's not really a hernia.  It's the shredding/tearing of the tissues where the bottom of the abdominal muscles connect to the pubis.  The symptoms are similar to a groin strain, but it doesn't heal like a groin strain does, which is why guys have the procedure.  Athletes can play with this injury, but it is extremely painful a few hours after the activity, when the body has cooled down.  The recovery from this procedure isn't substantial (a few weeks to a couple of months) and he'll be good to go in the spring, if not sooner.  I'm glad it's nothing more serious.

Edited by msw2112
  • Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Artem Lipatov said:

He was beast in college. I expected more of him. But was almost invisible in rookie season in NFL. I hope next season he'll become a real monster among adults

He was almost invisible because you don’t see well?

2 hours ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Dude he had some rookie growing pains early but he had several game changing plays as the season went on.     Almost invisible?   Do you watch the Bills ?   

He's number 91.   Check him out sometime

2 hours ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Invisible ??? You May want to schedule an appointment with optometrist 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/15/2020 at 3:50 AM, Da webster guy said:

Dude he had some rookie growing pains early but he had several game changing plays as the season went on.     Almost invisible?   Do you watch the Bills ?   

He's number 91.   Check him out sometime

Yes, I watched every Bills game this seson. Can you remind me his several game changing plays?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, Artem Lipatov said:

Step away from the vodka, comrade...

Edited by Lurker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1