YoloinOhio

Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC; Andrew Berry as GM

50 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I like both him and Stefanski. But! They have to give them TIME. These are young guys with a lot of  potential and no experience in their new roles. The browns need to be patient. 

If the Browns need to be patient, they'll be the opposite of that. They like to do the opposite of the right thing.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I like both him and Stefanski. But! They have to give them TIME. These are young guys with a lot of  potential and no experience in their new roles. The browns need to be patient. 

They never seem to know when and where to exercise patience. I think they spent it all on Hue Jackson, and now they just pull the plug before the bathtub is even half full. 

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was going to say the same thing. They Have To give them Time. Otherwise it Will fail. Again. 

They have the youngest GM in the league and a total rookie at HC (who’s barely even called plays). They are going to need some patience. But I’m not sure the Haslam’s have it in them. We will see, I guess. 

If they do actually end up firing this new crew again after 1-2 years, I honestly hope that every damn coach/exec turns down an interview w/the Browns.

seriously, the haslam’s have owned the team 8 years and in that time they’ve had 7 coaches and 6 GMs.

Edited by BillsFan4

57 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dawg Check Fail! I think josh McDaniels is in there somewhere 

seriously just watching this episode with the wife as I was reading this post!

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

seriously just watching this episode with the wife as I was reading this post!

Shiann had more TDs at First Energy Stadium this year than OBJ

• Haha (+1) 1