Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

1 minute ago, pop gun said:

Try an eye doctor

Lol!! 

So I need an eye doctor and the dentist and to do a lap? Very funny man, made me Laugh!

Like I said, Jackson has had one or two bad games. We are still waiting for Josh to have one or two consistently good ones.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Just saw a tweet “one bad playoff game does not mean Lamar sucks.” 

I assume the follow up tweet will clarify: “but one bad playoff game does mean josh Allen sucks”

criticizing JA doesnt mean that people think he sucks...its constructive criticism. At this point he is a wonderful athlete with a winning attitude who just doesnt know much about playing QB.he could get there when he gets the mental part down

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Tcali said:

at this point jackson is a much better qb. 99% of people think that. JA has lots of potential...but Buffalo homers can be exceedingly silly

People have been fed a narrative ( hate that word but sports has become politics in some ways) and that contributes. I don’t think he’s a much better QB. He has strengths and weaknesses and better offensive coaching around him. It’s been figured out. Jackson’s a much better runner than Allen, and that’s saying a lot as Josh is pretty good. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

at this point jackson is a much better qb. 99% of people think that. JA has lots of potential...but Buffalo homers can be exceedingly silly

It’s not THAT silly, though I am a homer. 

If Jackson doesn’t show up in the next playoff game, it’s a pattern.  Ultimately, fans don’t care how good you are in the regular season.

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

criticizing JA doesnt mean that people think he sucks...its constructive criticism. At this point he is a wonderful athlete with a winning attitude who just doesnt know much about playing QB.he could get there when he gets the mental part down

Is this a joke?

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

What a huge upset. The Titans have dumped all the saviour QB theories upside down 

i love the tannehill story.MAGIC. The guy paid his dues with a crap organization. He looked very sharp out there.Hardly did a dumb thing.

2 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Lol!! 

So I need an eye doctor and the dentist and to do a lap? Very funny man, made me Laugh!

Like I said, Jackson has had one or two bad games. We are still waiting for Josh to have one or two consistently good ones.

It’s not that simple. The Ravens offense is kind of unique, and took awhile to get figured out. It also takes certain players on D, which not every team has. He’s not Mahomes. 

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Absolutely they can 

Yeah, there’s no team left in the playoffs that seem unbeatable. Many Super Bowl teams are those that seem unstoppable. The Ravens were supposed to be that team this season, and now they are sitting at home. None of those remaining seem very fearsome. 

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Is this a joke?

he doesnt---thats what makes it amazing that he can look so great for about 1/3 of a game. when he gets up to 2/3 he will be a star. that bills offense plus just an avg defense= 5-11 record

Just now, Tcali said:

he doesnt---thats what makes it amazing that he can look so great for about 1/3 of a game. when he gets up to 2/3 he will be a star. that bills offense plus just an avg defense= 5-11 record

You have real deficiencies in your ability to analyze football. Seriously, you should stop trying.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3