Amazing Tre White stat

PatsFanNH

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

That is something I wouldn't necessarily advertise. 

As I mentioned in my OP I don’t get see many Bills games so I had him at 6 due to lack of knowledge on him.. not like I put scrubs in front of him or anything. Lol

16 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I know the patriots don’t have a WR as good as John Brown, but man.......I’ve never seen Tre get beat like Smoke beat Gilmore.  Just flat out nasty. Gilmore just gave up because he didn’t want to be on camera any longer

Some times it’s best to just stop and point at someone else. Create some doubt! 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

As I mentioned in my OP I don’t get see many Bills games so I had him at 6 due to lack of knowledge on him.. not like I put scrubs in front of him or anything. Lol

Compared to White literally every other corner is a scrub. 

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I know the patriots don’t have a WR as good as John Brown, but man.......I’ve never seen Tre get beat like Smoke beat Gilmore.  Just flat out nasty. Gilmore just gave up because he didn’t want to be on camera any longer

He did that a lot in buffalo when beat on big plays. The main reason i stopped liking him because he would start looking at other guys like it was their fault. Even if it was, that's not a team first attitude. Still give it all and chase a guy down either way. Show a little effort. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, eball said:

If I'm McD/Frazier I have one thought going into this game:  we will not let Hopkins beat us.  However they get that done -- whether it's having Tre shadow him or making sure he's double covered all day -- I will be surprised if Hopkins has a big game.

Fuller is tough also- if he plays he should be less than 100 percent but still! 

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

He did that a lot in buffalo when beat on big plays. The main reason i stopped liking him because he would start looking at other guys like it was their fault. Even if it was, that's not a team first attitude. Still give it all and chase a guy down either way. Show a little effort. 

That one appeared to be on Gilmore... Looked like cover-1 man with a single high safety.  They both got beat since the safety let him behind him, and gilmore got beat on the double move.  But speed will do that to you when you blitz like that.  

3 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I saw this on bleacher report , per them Tre White has been targeted 81 times and has NOT given up a TD. The next closest was at 50, and the. JC Jackson at 40.  So he is 1st by a HUGE Margin.  

I don’t see many Bills games so I was wondering does he usually lock up the number 1 receiver or do the Bills double the #1 and put White 1 on 1 with their #2 option? (I’m curious either way it’s an amazing stat!)

Also: Zero goals given up ?

26 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Gilmore has matured. He wasn’t pointing a finger and yelling at his safety as Brown waltzed into the end zone. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Agreed.  For such a quiet dude he doesn’t seem to have much respect for others

18 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Fuller is tough also- if he plays he should be less than 100 percent but still! 

Heard a stat driving to work on WGR this morning that Houston averages 140 yards a game more passing when Fuller plays than when he doesn't...

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s not so quiet anymore. He likes to RT highlights of himself on twitter and say things like “Best ever”

Oh dam.  I don’t follow him on Twitter.  You shouldn’t either ?

https://m.facebook.com/SportsCenter/videos/john-brown-got-gilmore/519692655296717/?__so__=permalink&__rv__=related_videos

Is there a way to embed from an iPhone or iPad?

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Oh dam.  I don’t follow him on Twitter.  You shouldn’t either ?

https://m.facebook.com/SportsCenter/videos/john-brown-got-gilmore/519692655296717/?__so__=permalink&__rv__=related_videos

Is there a way to embed from an iPhone or iPad?

I actually don’t. Funny enough I was listening to WEEI the week before we played them and they were talking about how chesty has gotten on twitter 

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Out of interest who did you have in front of him? I had Tre White at #6 or #7 going into the year so if you haven't watched him much this year - when he has taken the leap from borderline elite to bona fide elite - then your position might be defensible. But let's see who your other 5 were. 

I'm guessing Gilmore.... what about the other 4? 

Edited by GunnerBill

Usually Tre stays with the number 1 WR but even if they don't have him stick to Hopkins i think a lot will depend on if Hopkins burns who ever else it will be covering him, if he does i think Tre will then be with him every where he goes on the field ! 

21 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

How do you have a top 10 NFL cornerback list but not have much knowledge of arguably the best cornerback or a really close 2nd in many people's (analysts, fans, and everyone in between) opinions? Kind of seems like a troll job to me. 

On 1/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, PatsFanNH said:

I saw this on bleacher report , per them Tre White has been targeted 81 times and has NOT given up a TD. The next closest was at 50, and the. JC Jackson at 40.  So he is 1st by a HUGE Margin.  

I don’t see many Bills games so I was wondering does he usually lock up the number 1 receiver or do the Bills double the #1 and put White 1 on 1 with their #2 option? (I’m curious either way it’s an amazing stat!)

He's the man.

He's funny as hell

And I'll take him over Gilmore any day 

On 1/2/2020 at 8:17 AM, PatsFanNH said:

He's usually on the #1, but he usually doesn't cover the slot guy.

He's amazing.  Super player, tough as nails, total team guy, and FUN-NY

22 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Also: Zero goals given up ?

Zero games played! ?

On 1/2/2020 at 8:24 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean it’s kinda stupid every team playing the Texans don’t have the same thought process.  The thing with Watson is he will throw at White so White will have more chances to make plays than he does most games. 

Well.....I think every team that play the Texans DOES have the same thought process.  But it's like the thought process of taking Gronkowski out of the game used to be.  It's easier said than done. 

Hopkins is only 6'1, but he had a 36" vertical at the combine and 33+" long arms.  He can seemingly put away a ball if he gets a fingertip on it.  And unlike a former Bills WR who claimed to be a powerful alien being,  Hopkins may actually BE a powerful alien being.