How many team owners do shots with tailgaters? KIM!!!

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Are you kidding me? Jerruh? Kraft?? Snyder??? 

I don’t think so.

Love our owners!

This is very cool!  Then again, I think anything Kim P., does is cool!

As far as other owners, I can see Jim Irsay ripping lines off of hookers' asses with anyone who's game.  But Kim's the coolest.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

This is very cool!  Then again, I think anything Kim P., does is cool!

As far as other owners, I can see Jim Irsay ripping lines off of hookers' asses with anyone who's game.  But Kim's the coolest.

? OK, Gug, ya got me there.. ?

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Awesome!!!

Maybe she’ll be one of the honorary squirters during the Hammer Lot ketchup ceremony at a game next year?

Are we not doing phrasing anymore?

• Haha (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

? OK, Gug, ya got me there.. ?

But seriously, now that I'm giving it more thought, Kim Pegula is easily one of the coolest sports (not just football) owners out there.

Mark Cuban comes to mind as one I'd like to knock a few back with.  I can't think of any other cool owners (I'm not counting Jeter (who is super cool), since he only has a 4% stake in the Marlins).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

But seriously, now that I'm giving it more thought, Kim Pegula is easily one of the coolest sports (not just football) owners out there.

Mark Cuban comes to mind as one I'd like to knock a few back with.  I can't think of any other cool owners (I'm not counting Jeter (who is super cool), since he only has a 4% stake in the Marlins).

pffft! You just don’t like Yankees. Kim is the Best!

16 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Awesome!!!

Maybe she’ll be one of the honorary squirters during the Hammer Lot ketchup ceremony at a game next year?

You mean the Conference Championship game against the Titans in 3 weeks ;)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The next morning, Jeter will leave you a gift basket.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Are you kidding me? Jerruh? Kraft?? Snyder??? 

I don’t think so.

Love our owners!

...LOL...greedmeisters like Jurrah or Snyder would CHARGE 25 bucks a head....Kraft would PAY 25 bucks for....nope...ain't getting banned............

• Haha (+1) 1

I appreciate the fact that they were proactive when it came to dealing with some of the tailgating behavior that had been getting out of hand. Not by hiring a company to run security but rather a set of rules and regulations, holding the fans in the parking lots around the stadium accountable and responsible. They also got involved in the experience. Is it cooler hanging out with Kim on game day or jumping through a table on fire? The vision Kim and Terry have for not just the Bills and the Sabres but all of Buffalo is progressive and cutting edge. Best owners in all of sports that represent Buffalo so well. I am proud to be a fan of this team.

Edited by DRA3196
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2