Pick 3 FA's you'd like to see targeted.

GreggTX

Pick 3 FA's you'd like to see targeted this offseason that you think have a realistic chance of shaking loose.

I'll go with AJ Green and Anthony Castonzo. Both are 32, so it's possible. Chris Harris is 31 and still playing at a very high level. None of these guys are all that likely to end up here, but 2 yr contracts for them would be great. How realistic am I being? I'd love me some Amari Cooper, but Dallas will resign him IMO.

Younger players of this caliber are far less likely to shake loose so I went with these guys. I don't know if Beane feels the same, but Frank Gore worked out well for us. It's really anybody's guess at this point.

nfltraderumors.co/top-25-2020-nfl-free-agents-list/

Edited by GreggTX

C’mon Man, if you’re going to start a thread with “Pick 3..”, provide a link to the possibilities. Otherwise, you’re wasting people’s time, making them look up your thread choices. I’ll give you a few minutes to edit the OP for your fellow Bills fans.

Otherwise...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

He's a free agent?

No. He signed a 4 year extension worth $40M on December 13th. 

Now, a new coach may have other ideas if they decide to part ways with Flores, but I doubt that. Only a ridiculous trade offer would likely be considered.

Amari cooper  wr Dallas

Mathew Judon olb Balt

Derrick Henry  rb  Tenn.

Not in any particular order. Can you imagine Cooper and Henry to go with our weapons we already have? Judon is a beast, always making plays and around the Qb. I'm not really sure if it's him or the system, but he makes plays. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1