Adam Schein goes threw a table on CBS for Bills Mafia!

wppete

I live in the Syracuse area and I’m sure some other posters are aware of this. Adam graduated from Newhouse at Syracuse University. His first job was a sports talk show at a local Syracuse station which I listened to on a regular basis. To me it was clear even then that he was probably going on to bigger things . But, my point is, on the local show and since then he has always been very complementary and gracious about upstate New York. This he has done, in my opinion, in a genuine manner. So his take on the bills isn’t surprising to me 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

It’s hard to take a guy seriously saying he’s a Bills fan when he keeps calling the coach McDermotts.  I thought I heard him wrong but he did it at least 3 times.  

Dude doesn’t even know our coaches name 

I think he does..., Coach "My Guy".?

4 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

It looked really awkward.  Like he was an 80 year old man trying not to hurt himself.  

Proper form should look like a drunken 21 year old desperately trying to remove himself from the gene pool. 

Schein went in like an old racist woman with a bad case of hypochondria overcoming her fear of public pools.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaninATL said:

wow he really threw a table?

He thru it like Josh.

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

It’s hard to take a guy seriously saying he’s a Bills fan when he keeps calling the coach McDermotts.  I thought I heard him wrong but he did it at least 3 times.  

Dude doesn’t even know our coaches name 

Virgils seems upset.

• Haha (+1) 1

Im going to assume that twitter is destroying this guy for his effort on the table. But what did you really expect? Sometimes it kills your back jumping off the last step. 

Sometimes you have to watch your favorite team suck for 20 years until you get pushed into insanity.

12 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Well the table looked like it was Styrofoam so I don't blame him for just falling on it. 

Well willingly anyways. 

I was thinking maybe it was made from one of those heavy construction paper presentation boards my kids sometimes use for school reports.  Disappointing really.  I was hoping for a real table and effort.  The solo cups were a nice touch though - even if they were all empty.