Week 15: Around the League

6 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

even if we lose the next 2 and beat the jets we are limping into the playoffs and will most likely get embarrassed by the texans or KC 

we can't keep up with either of their offenses. we need to make a statement and win tonight or beat Brady in Foxboro next week. 

So by this logic if we win tonight or against the Pat's then we can hang with the Texans or KC. OK then.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

even if we lose the next 2 and beat the jets we are limping into the playoffs and will most likely get embarrassed by the texans or KC 

we can't keep up with either of their offenses. we need to make a statement and win tonight or beat Brady in Foxboro next week. 

We didn't even get embarrassed by the Ravens man.  Come on with this stuff.  I get the limping in part but jeeze dude.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Our D can hold any O down in the league. I'm not worried who we play in the playoffs. 

I want to enter the playoffs with momentum or playing at our highest level this year. Limping in losing 3 straight is not a recipe for success in the playoffs.

I think most Bills fans want to go into the playoffs looking strong.  But it’s not always an indicator of success.

The 2007 Giants made the playoff match at 9-7 with a soft schedule and thankfully ended a perfect NE season.

I remember TEN with Mularkey upsetting KC in round 1 a few years back.  It’s a new season in the playoffs.  Nothing else matters.

I would agree with you.  I’d like to see atleast 2 wins

1 minute ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I think most Bills fans want to go into the playoffs looking strong.  But it’s not always an indicator of success.

The 2007 Giants made the playoff match at 9-7 with a soft schedule and thankfully ended a perfect NE season.

I remember TEN with Mularkey upsetting KC in round 1 a few years back.  It’s a new season in the playoffs.  Nothing else matters.

I would agree with you.  I’d like to see atleast 2 wins

This is true.

I wonder if a team has ever gone 0-4 the last 4 games and made the playoffs? 

Wow Cowboys ..  win the coin toss and elect to kick-off .. the referee double checked with Dak who confirmed.. You have 3 choices 1) Receive the ball, 2) Kick the ball, or 3) Defer so the Rams would have gotten the choice in the first half and the Cowboys would have gotten the choice in the second half. They chose 2 which nobody does because that means the Rams get the ball in the first in the first half (Cowboys kick)  and can elect to receive in the second hald which they will do .. so they get the ball first in both halves .. ouch. Can't fix dysfunction.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Wow Cowboys ..  win the coin toss and elect to kick-off .. the referee double checked with Dak who confirmed.. You have 3 choices 1) Receive the ball, 2) Kick the ball, or 3) Defer so the Rams would have gotten the choice in the first half and the Cowboys would have gotten the choice in the second half. They chose 2 which nobody does because that means the Rams get the ball in the first in the first half (Cowboys kick)  and can elect to receive in the second hald which they will do .. so they get the ball first in both halves .. ouch. Can't fix dysfunction.

My goodness... How. How. How. what. How. Why. Who. When. How. Where. How.

Edited by whatdrought

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

WWWwwwhat ?....lol

5 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Incredible.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I’m betting whoever chose to kick plays Madden; they’ve apparently screwed this up in every football video game ever made. 

What I don’t really understand is: how do you get it right weeks 1-14 and then get it wrong in week 15?