Are the Bills playing tomorrow?

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

The problem is so many won't even see the game (like me) since they'll be dining at that time, thanks to unsympathetic dinner schedulers.

Thats bull####....you can eat anytime.

They gave the match-up equal time on NFLN yesterday (I think?).  But the Cowboys got a lot more coverage, because there's a lot more turmoil with them.

The Bills are still "Awesome, 8 - 3, but who have they beat?", which is fine - just keep winning and let 'em say what they say...

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

hah! i'm assuming your not referring to vodka and Mad Dog 2020.

my head hurts just thinking about that concoction....

mogan david. 20/20. I know my gut hurt from the dry heaves after a time or two swigging on that 20 oz bottle of kosher concord wine. way back in the day.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

mogan david. 20/20. I know my gut hurt from the dry heaves after a time or two swigging on that 20 oz bottle of kosher concord wine. way back in the day.

it was the poor mans buzz. however, mixing grain alcohol and wine to slam just really isn't such a good idea. though it was certainly a lot of fun back in the day.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

You wouldn't know it from the national media outlets.   Wow.  I realize we are talking the media's beloved Cowboys and WNY is the smallest market in the league, but geez, total crickets. 

Ive heard tons of chatter. I haven't watched sportscenter in years, but stuff like the CBS, FOX, and NBC pregame shows on sundays talk about buffalo alot. There are tons of articles all over the internet talking about this game. WGR talked with tons of national people throughout the last 3 days about the game, giving their input. Seriously. What show did you watch that didnt talk about the bills?

Edited by wagon127

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I've begun to wonder what exactly people are talking about when they talk about no national recognition. I've seen positive stuff all over the sports channels and websites. I don't understand what is actually missing.

People expect 24/7 Bills ball washing on national tv

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/27/2019 at 6:54 PM, H2o said:

I was watching NFL Fantasy Live this morning and there was a guy gushing over Ezekiel Elliott as a play this week also saying our pass defense was overrated as was our defense as a whole. This stuff doesn't even phase me anymore. I just laughed and kept getting ready for work. :thumbsup:

Our defense was schooled by:

-  Philly

-  Fitzpatrick for one half of the game @ Buffalo

-  Browns on the game winning drive of 85 yards

Our defense went without a turnover for four games

Our defense had the worst pass rushing stats until it was changed the last two weeks. 

If you were not a BILLS Fan, then you second guess them too.