Reed83HOF

Darnold likes to party after a big win

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I would love the life of Derek Jeter until I was ready to settle.  

If I wasn’t at the level of Jeter...let’s say I was equivalent to Trent Murphy.  I wouldn’t have models and actresses in my Rolodex...it would be bartenders and Hooters waitresses.

You have to know your place.

My friend used to live in the same building on the upper east side as Jeter during the late 90s.  He would see him in the elevator with multiple ladies. Oddly though, he said they weren't always as attractive as you would expect.  He was more of a quantity over quality guy, at least in the early days...

38 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

My friend used to live in the same building on the upper east side as Jeter during the late 90s.  He would see him in the elevator with multiple ladies. Oddly though, he said they weren't always as attractive as you would expect.  He was more of a quantity over quality guy, at least in the early days...

He definitely got quality later on.  

I worked with a guy who was on the Real World.  Even he was pulling girls just because he was on TV.   We went out a few times and girls would walk up to him.  It was unfair.

Listen guys, I'd slay the living ***** out of some vajajay if I was a professional athlete. Not sure about you, but my numbers would be in the millions...AND THE ROCK MEANS MILLIONS!

Dont mess up your chances to be on the field on Sundays. Other than that...have fun young lad.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You could be in my entourage.  You would be the guy that would say “okay it’s time to go home now” a lot.  And you would be the most important person in the group.

Oh Hell noes.  I'm the one home shakin' the sheets with the main squeeze while you guys be all wondering if you need more beer to make the ladies you're with more attractive, or the ladies need more Cosmos or bubbles to make you guys more attractive.  Eventually someone says "Hey, what happened to Hapless?  where did Hapless go?"  "Left 2 hrs ago"

I am an admitted lightweight, so if I were with you, could be so.

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was an outfielder and WR.  I wasn’t even at the level of Zay Jones so even Hooters waitresses were out of my league.

I would be stuck with the Applebee’s waitresses.

ROTFL at visiting either of those venues enough to generalize/categorize waitress looks.   Hope you tipped well.

11 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I mean a 24 year old millionaire professional athlete?  Me and every single guy on here would do the same thing.  I wouldn't get married until I'm like 40.

I would also freeze a ton of my sperm and get a Vasectomy. No way you pinning that kid on me

• Haha (+1) 1

Why do people find it interesting that he does exactly what most ever other male his age does in his spare time?

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I mean a 24 year old millionaire professional athlete?  Me and every single guy on here would do the same thing.  I wouldn't get married until I'm like 40.

I agree with your post in its entirety. Why professional athletes, with a penchant for skirt chasing, get committed early is beyond my understanding. 

2 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Josh Allen has himself a Brittney Williams, so he doesnt need to go out and do this

it is said "show me a hot girl, and I will show you a guy who is bored of (... err....) kissing her" 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There's also something to be said for someone who supports your career and tries to help you "find an edge" with healthier food or Pilates or what have you, Lorenzo Alexander gives a lot of credit to his wife Manganique for helping him build and prolong his career.  And that's not "going there" with the love thaaang and the normal human need for emotional intimacy.

Next to every great man is a great woman. 

At least for the heterosexuals I guess.  

15 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I agree with your post in its entirety. Why professional athletes, with a penchant for skirt chasing, get committed early is beyond my understanding. 

it is said "show me a hot girl, and I will show you a guy who is bored of (... err....) kissing her" 

it is said, its also said, im glad my starting QB is settled down and focused 

Now all we need is for Darnold to see a ghost, take off running, and fumble the ball when he slams into his own offensive lineman's rear end. :thumbsup:

Image result for butt fumble gif

42 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Three pages in, and nobody has mentioned Joe Willie Namath?  Darnold just keeping up with the prototype.  😁

The Post went with Broadway Sam in the title so at least they were paying attention.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Now all we need is for Darnold to see a ghost, take off running, and fumble the ball when he slams into his own offensive lineman's rear end. :thumbsup:

Image result for butt fumble gif

Is it possible he’s seeing double ghosts?  🥴  hic!

12 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

it is said, its also said, im glad my starting QB is settled down and focused 

Not to stretch this discussion too much, but I think partying can co-exist with a focused career. Unfortunately, that doesnt hold true for most athletes. 

6 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Not to stretch this discussion too much, but I think partying can co-exist with a focused career. Unfortunately, that doesnt hold true for most athletes. 

ohhhhh NO DOUBT! I am sure its been said in this thread about the 90s Bills, or Michael Jordans entire career. It certainly can co-exist. I am just glad our current franchise QB (at least who we are hoping is) isnt concerned with partying and chasing skirts. Less distractions or chances at messing up is a good thing. 

12 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

Are you insane? NEVER get married. The State becomes the 3rd partner. Over half of marriages don't last, and over 70% of divorces are initiated by the woman. Those are not "the view of an incel", they are real world stats. It's not the same world our parents and grand-parents lived in. Unless you find a woman as rich or richer than you, it's THE stupidest contract to sign.

This guy gets it

so fatalistic. enjoy your life of moral turpitude.

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I would love the life of Derek Jeter until I was ready to settle.  

If I wasn’t at the level of Jeter...let’s say I was equivalent to Trent Murphy.  I wouldn’t have models and actresses in my Rolodex...it would be bartenders and Hooters waitresses.

You have to know your place.

my favorite story of jeter was that the morning after he'd give the girls a gift basket of memorabilia.  years after bedding one girl he took her home again and he gave her the basket again and she's like year i have this already.  he went through the nyc rotation lol

He drank and got lucky...with a girl. 

I bet he didn't recycle yesterday too. 

So glad our QB is abstinent, celibate and environmentally-conscious. 

Edited by Just in Atlanta
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Augie said:

Never say never. 

That's true. And I salute you for your strong wedding. Hey, we (almost) all strive for that. But see, yours is an "old couple", from an era prior to social media and feminist indoctrination. Anyway, Darnold is successfully putting strife among us Bills fans ha ha. Let him do his thing and let us root for the Bills this Thursday :)

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oh the life.  Just imagine walking into any bar and you could pick out any girl you wanted.

Normal men have to hunt.  Millionaire athletes gather.

Unless things have dramatically changed in 20 years, any 22 year old interested In partying and hooking up with random girls can achieve that in a place like NY. 

plenty of both genders looking for some casual  action in that demographic. 

Sure money and pro athlete status makes it easier to rack up the volume... but isn’t the thrill in the hunt? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood