Darnold likes to party after a big win

Reed83HOF

54 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I mean a 24 year old millionaire professional athlete?  Me and every single guy on here would do the same thing.  I wouldn't get married until I'm like 40.

Are you insane? NEVER get married. The State becomes the 3rd partner. Over half of marriages don't last, and over 70% of divorces are initiated by the woman. Those are not "the view of an incel", they are real world stats. It's not the same world our parents and grand-parents lived in. Unless you find a woman as rich or richer than you, it's THE stupidest contract to sign.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah you can’t ever trust any of them.

I would probably only marry another millionaire so money really isn’t a factor.

This guy gets it

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Or just tell them flat out that there's gonna be a prenup. 

I'm guessing they put the combine players 4.4 speed to shame. 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We were both dirt poor bankers when we met. Neither had anything to lose, or gain. Now we have 35 years of an amazing marriage. The money counts less than happiness. 

It has to be tough for a professional athlete, so be sure you take your time and do your research.  With time you can tell. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

You horny little dog, you! 

It’s about finding the right soul mate who sews hew own clothes and.....you know, all that other stuff. 

But seriously, be careful what you wish for. To each their own. I’m a fan of real relationships. 

I would love the life of Derek Jeter until I was ready to settle.  

If I wasn’t at the level of Jeter...let’s say I was equivalent to Trent Murphy.  I wouldn’t have models and actresses in my Rolodex...it would be bartenders and Hooters waitresses.

You have to know your place.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If I wasn’t at the level of Jeter...let’s say I was equivalent to Trent Murphy.  I wouldn’t have models and actresses in my Rolodex...it would be bartenders and Hooters waitresses.

There is someone for everyone!

good for Darnold, enjoy your life kid. And as long as it doesn’t impact his performance at his job, it’s a non issue.

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

We were both dirt poor bankers when we met. Neither had anything to lose, or gain. Now we have 35 years of an amazing marriage. The money counts less than happiness. 

It has to be tough for a professional athlete, so be sure you take your time and do your research.  With time you can tell. 

5 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Are you insane? NEVER get married. The State becomes the 3rd partner. Over half of marriages don't last, and over 70% of divorces are initiated by the woman. Those are not "the view of an incel", they are real world stats. It's not the same world our parents and grand-parents lived in. Unless you find a woman as rich or richer than you, it's THE stupidest contract to sign.

This guy gets it

This is very sad, but it only speaks to where YOU come from. I had no doubt. NEVER.  My son got engaged last weekend and I’m 99.9% sure divorce will never even be a thought. My sister got married and all the priest could talk about was divorce, everyone is doing it. You won’t last. That was 40+ years ago. Nobody in my family has ever been divorced. You have to know the people involved to have a clue. 

I would never want to do things any differently. You can do your own thing, but saying “NEVER get married” takes you off the “to be taken seriously” list. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

There is someone for everyone!

good for Darnold, enjoy your life kid. And as long as it doesn’t impact his performance at his job, it’s a non issue.

I know some fighters who won’t have sex a month before their fight.  It makes them more angry because they don’t have that release.  All that testosterone just building and building...

6 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

I have been married for 31 years, 6 months and odd number of dates or 31 years, 7 months depending on when you count from (I got married twice).  Import wife and domestic cars is my philosophy and it seems to work fairly well.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Had to google "Derek Jeter" for a made up name to know he is some ex-baseball player but I suspect women in North Cuba know who he is. I am sure Trent has better luck picking up women than 99% of his detractors on wall

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So, you’re not an infielder? Not a DE? 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was an outfielder and WR.  I wasn’t even at the level of Zay Jones so even Hooters waitresses were out of my league.

I would be stuck with the Applebee’s waitresses.

It’s a start....and a good weekend! 

Find girls who won’t be a drag going forward. Someone who can carry their own weight. I may start my own dating advice app. I was an idiot 35 years ago, got lucky, so now I’m an EXPERT! 

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

This is very sad, but it only speaks to where YOU come from. I had no doubt. NEVER.  My son got engaged last weekend and I’m 99.9% sure divorce will never even be a thought. My sister got married and all the priest could talk about was divorce, everyone is doing it. You won’t last. That was 40+ years ago. Nobody in my family has ever been divorced. You have to know the people involved to have a clue. 

I would never want to do things any differently. You can do your own thing, but saying “NEVER get married” takes you off the “to be taken seriously” list. 

Ha ha. Sure buddy. You are so wise and everyone on your family choose your partners so well it will NEVER happen to any of you. And I'm the one not to be taken seriously?

Of course some marriages last! And to be clear, I'm not against lifelong relationships, but against bringing the State as a 3rd partner with a super disadvantageous contract for one of the parties.. almost always the male. Again, look at the stats, it's women initiating divorces most of the time. Guess why. 

But go on. I'm sure all the guys that the wives divorced from all saw it coming or were all dumb as bricks, right? They deserved it, I suppose?

"My sister got married and all the priest could talk about was divorce, everyone is doing it"

Well that's taking it way too far ha ha. The priest shouldn't be the one saying so! And it's way too late by then. Wow. 

Edit: and I mention this current world being different than our parents and grand-parents, and here you are mentioning weddings from 40+ years ago. Exactly my point. A different era back then. 

Edited by Jerome007