Good news we have a new WR!

DJB

Maybe Dallas will think Zay is playing.... maybe.... ?

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

FWIW, it was great and sad to see Foster yesterday.  Great speed and skill -- where has that been all year?  And now he's hurt, and may have played his last game as a Bill. 

There must be something about Duke Williams that the coaches see that we don't, holding him back.  I think we need at least one tall WR.

do you know something the rest of us don't?........or maybe you had dinner at Tempo with Beane ?

2 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

duke has made the most of all his chances if you ask me

He has, but I get why Daboll likes those speedsters on his roster as they can get around the edge. Foster has some serious wheels.

To leverage Duke you kind of have to rethink your approach with what he brings to the game. Just a different skillset.

2 hours ago, Utah John said:

There must be something about Duke Williams that the coaches see that we don't, holding him back.  I think we need at least one tall WR.

He’s too tall.  Coaches are concerned he’ll have a defensive player climbing all over him, resulting in the refs calling him for offensive pass interference, and the resulting faux pas over the challenge.  Plus there’s no way that the ‘Process’ could have a ‘Too Tall Williams’.  Too flashy a name.

IMO the reason we haven’t seen Duke is because of his lack of speed/acceleration out of his breaks. He isn’t really much of an outside receiver due to this. There was one play in particular a few weeks ago where John Brown or Cole Beasley easily make the catch, but Duke couldn’t seem to even finish his cut toward the sideline and even get a hand on it. It was a perfect throw from Allen and Duke couldn’t even get a hand on it due to his limitations. This isn’t to say Duke has no place on this team, as others have said, I think the coaches just have to be selective on how they use him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

Not really since Duke doesn't fill the same sort of role as Foster.  I feel like Duke is going to be a guy they break out based purely upon the matchups for a given week.

That would be a good idea, but if they were going to do that, they should have used him against the Browns and their talented but small CBs.

4 hours ago, The Wiz said:

6 catches on 7 targets. More than you can say about Zay. 

Or foster for that matter. 

Lots more targets, but about the same # of catches!!! ROFL!!

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Calling it now:  Zay Jones will not be on the Bills roster in week 13.

Wait, don't tell Dallas! I hope they game plan for Zay!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

That is what I meant... Whoever this writer is, whatever he may have been smoking, he pulls Zay Jones from out of nowhere and then essentially cites the Bills Twitter feed as a source... Scary!

Glad I've never made a mistake or a brain fart. All of us here are perfection incarnate, so we can look down on people who have to cover all 32 teams and make mistakes.

Edited by Thurman#1

46 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Lots more targets, but about the same # of catches!!! ROFL!!

Wait, don't tell Dallas! I hope they game plan for Zay!!!

Lots more based on what? 

I got the numbers from here. 

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/6007/duke-williams/stats

If you have something different please share.