Predict the Bills record in the last three tough games

Kelly the Dog

The Bills play the Cowboys, Ravens, and Pats in the last five games. We know that. We know that the Steelers and Jets are not automatic wins in any way. But in the three big ticket games left predict what you think we will end up with after those three games. 

To me, a historically great team, which we are not, win all three. 

A very good, Super Bowl caliber team wins two of the three.

A legit team wins one of the three. 

A pretender loses all three. 

I dont think we are really good, but I think we win one of those three games. All of them are tough. 

• Like (+1) 2

My order of chance of victory is:

Baltimore

New England
Dallas

The closest to a victory IMHO (in those games) is probably Baltimore.  We play them at home in front of our fans in December.  We will find a way to stop Jackson and control the clock.    They are also playing the Rams and 49ers before coming into Orchard Park.  

We don't need Allen to play Hero Ball game...Just play like yesterday.  Run Singletary 25 times. 

The Dallas and Patriots games are  more harder.  Dallas always plays very well on Thanksgiving and the traveling teams usually throw a stinker.  

The Patriots is a 50-50 chance because  we may catch them at the right time. I think Allen learns not to make the same mistakes as we did in the earlier game at home. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We will beat the Pats and lose the other two. We will beat the Steelers and surprisingly lose to the Jets but it won't matter since we will be 10-6 and earn a wildcard spot.

I can see this happening. 
i am interested to see how the Bills do against the Ravens. I think the Bills D matches up against the Ravens O pretty good.

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

With the way the Steelers and Jets are playing, it looks like 5 hard games.   Fortunately 2 wins = playoffs.  Heck, even 1 win gives them an even money chance.

Yeah, I think we will beat Pitts, but the Jets will be a tough game. I was just curious what people thought of the top three.

That said, we most likely go 2-3 overall and get 10 wins. If we go 1-4 we probably don't deserve it. 

2 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I guess at Pittsburgh isn’t tough?

Against Devin Hodges on a team that will be all but out of the playoffs, not really. Although I already said they were not automatic wins. 

2 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

I think our best chance out of all 3 is the Ravens.  Yes, the Ravens are really good, but we get that game at home.  I'm praying we have a snowstorm or something that day to throw Lamar Jackson off his game.

I think that's our best chance too, even though I think the Ravens are better than the Cowboys. Funny how that is. 

17 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Against Devin Hodges on a team that will be all but out of the playoffs, not really. Although I already said they were not automatic wins. 

I think that's our best chance too, even though I think the Ravens are better than the Cowboys. Funny how that is. 

Thee Steelers defense is still a Top unit.  They have a good secondary, can stop the run and pursue the QB.  If the Bills OL plays like today, then we win that game. The Steelers offense is currently decimated.

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

Thee Steelers defense is still a Top unit.  They have a good secondary, can stop the run and pursue the QB.  If the Bills OL plays like today, then we win that game. The Steelers offense is currently decimated.

They are but the team is going to be all but out of the race I think, which enters into a lot of psychologies of the game.