Roberts “It’s much better being with the Buffalo bills than the New York Jets”

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

If the Bills were paying me, a borderline special teamer, a couple million more than I should be making...I'd think they were a well run organization too. 

Not knocking the Bills as I like what McBeane are doing, but these type of stories always come with caveat

Andre Roberts was a pro Bowl return man last year with the Jets.  So, your "borderline ST" assessment seems wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Poleshifter said:

Andre Roberts was a pro Bowl return man last year with the Jets.  So, your "borderline ST" assessment seems wrong.

..and every other year? This year? Basing your opinion off a single year is generally a bad idea.

Edited by jeremy2020

I've never understood why it's so rare for head coach and the GM to be on the same page.  It's an essential part of a good football team and so many teams screw it up.  We've done it many times over the years.  I mean even starting Nathan Peterman last year.  It was a horrible idea but at least McBeane were 100% in agreement on that bad idea.  

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I've never understood why it's so rare for head coach and the GM to be on the same page.  It's an essential part of a good football team and so many teams screw it up.  We've done it many times over the years.  I mean even starting Nathan Peterman last year.  It was a horrible idea but at least McBeane were 100% in agreement on that bad idea.  

It took Pegula several head coaches and GMs to figure it out. Many times owners think two smart guys can figure it out but football is like cooking you need the right ingredients along with the best chef.

53 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Probably has nothing to do with his new contract that doubles what the Jets were paying

Image result for thinking gif4

Which is how much?? Cause I don’t know ?

30 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

It's twice as much.   It means that if Johnny has two ice cream cones and you have 1, Johnny has double as many ice cream cones as you.  

Intellectually stunning, yes stunning ?

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

It's twice as much.   It means that if Johnny has two ice cream cones and you have 1, Johnny has double as many ice cream cones as you.  

I wonder what effect sprinkles have on the cap? This could be where shenanigans could come into play! 

Who’s going to say “yeah, my old employer was MUCH better than this clown show!”? On a related note, Eric Weddle needs to know who’s signing his great big pay checks. If I’m a teammate, I question him over this. It’s not like he refuses to rat out his brother for a felony. You used to work for them, NOW you work for US! 

2 hours ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Winning cures all, I was pissed to see him go. Glad he is having success with you guys.

He’s been really beneficial at times 

on field position. Hasn’t broken one for a TD yet but I feel like he’s been close. When he’s had to play WR, not as good. I’m not a fan of giving him snaps there. But love him as a returner. 

• Like (+1) 2