Josh Allen - week ELEVEN report card

rayray808

I can understand picking apart a couple throws Josh doesn't make when he has a bad game.  I don't understand nitpicking a couple bad throws when he has a game as good as this one.  Every damn QB in the league misses throws.  Brady has thrown 3 dropped picks in that game already and at least missed on 3 other balls that he could have had.  Every damn QB misses throws.  Can we all please stop nitpicking about a couple throws.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

He did a Great job, BUT long term he will be injured by running so much.  If he's our guy for the future, he's not going to make it if all the unprotected running continues.

its a part of his game you can get hurt in the pocket too

Edited by tcampbell104
missing word

This was an A and it was all predicated on the fact that he went out there and....PLAYED football.

He got away with a few, but in the long run, I am not OVERLY concerned with picks as long as the production was there. Had he thrown a pick or lost a fumble, yet performed equally well on all non pick possessions, guess what? That's fine.

They went up-tempo, he wasn't thinking "I better not make a mistake." He was thinking, "I want to make a play." That is the only way he's going to succeed in this league. 

I even liked seeing them go uptempo when it ran counter to "running out the clock." That was Daboll recognizing that whatever it takes to get him to focus on "playing," that's what you need to do.

Best overall game as an NFL QB. Very encouraging.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I can understand picking apart a couple throws Josh doesn't make when he has a bad game.  I don't understand nitpicking a couple bad throws when he has a game as good as this one.  Every damn QB in the league misses throws.  Brady has thrown 3 dropped picks in that game already and at least missed on 3 other balls that he could have had.  Every damn QB misses throws.  Can we all please stop nitpicking about a couple throws.

You new here?

• Haha (+1) 2