Postgame thread: Week 11 Bills defeat Dolphins!

2 hours ago, TheProcess said:

I don’t care what anyone says about Josh Allen, the defense, special teams, or the Bills win. This game will henceforth be known as “The Dirty Sanchez” game.

Thank you Adam Archuletta. Thank you. 

Can't believe he said that on live TV, almost like he doesn't know what it means...

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Buffalo's collage 

Buffalo's college team is the Bulls silly.  And I called no one a douche.  I explained why some may like douches.  

Good idea, if you plan on making fun of somone else's auto correct - you should prob fix your own as well... unless you got a full ride to art COLLEGE based on your collages....

Seems to have brought us full circle to your original post. 

Back on topic, go Bills/Bulls!!!!!

Edited by gobills1212
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I also think there was one play where Allen audibled the play into a big run gain by singletary to the left side. If there are instances where he is learning to put the team into better positions that’s very positive for his growth. 

Cover1 said the long bomb to Brown was an audible as well

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, arcane said:

I mean I had absolutely no idea what that was until all y'all pervs commented on it 

Yeah I learned what that meant on TBD several years ago along with several other terms I’d just as soon not know.  TBD is educational I always say.

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Even the Fin Fans I was sitting around said get Allen some more talent and we are going to be looking up at you for many more years. 

How much longer you got to roll with that thing for your avatar?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Think about what you are trying to say.  Reality is you are not enjoying as much as others.

Bills can end up better or worse than most of us would of thought BUT you are still not enjoying it as much as some.

Perhaps, but it doesn't make me any less of a fan. This is my favorite sport and team of any in the sports world. I've watched every game without fail for over 25 years. I've cried and rejoiced over wins and losses. I've been happier than most when it comes to the Bills, unfortunately I've been sadder more times than I care to remember as well.

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Perhaps, but it doesn't make me any less of a fan. This is my favorite sport and team of any in the sports world. I've watched every game without fail for over 25 years. I've cried and rejoiced over wins and losses. I've been happier than most when it comes to the Bills, unfortunately I've been sadder more times than I care to remember as well.

Trust me I never would question your fanhood.

For me it's the Bills are 7-3 so I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.  LOL

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Great pic.  Also was Schopp complaining about the win lol?  Seems about right.

Yes. When we win, not only does he complain... Schopp goes the extra mile, digging through his pile of voodoo dolls--all of which, oddly enough, look like his mother--and proceeds to undo every stitch in the fabric. He then re-weaves the fabric into a Velvet Elvis that looks like himself, and proceeds to "enjoy" himself, while staring, bug-eyed, at his own visage.

Great commentator. 

Worthy takes. 

It's just a shame about the mommy issues...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah I learned what that meant on TBD several years ago along with several other terms I’d just as soon not know.  TBD is educational I always say.

How much longer you got to roll with that thing for your avatar?

2 more weeks

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, GG said:

Should really happen.  This hire was a huge mistake.  

What?  He has a shaky kicker and a boom or bust punter. He cant really help that.  His coverage teams other than today have been a HUGE  improvement over last years. Let’s not forget the holding and clipping flags after EVERY SINGLE RETURN last year. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Estelle Getty said:

What?  He has a shaky kicker and a boom or bust punter. He cant really help that.  His coverage teams other than today have been a HUGE  improvement over last years. Let’s not forget the holding and clipping flags after EVERY SINGLE RETURN last year. 

The ST has been rather poor this season and could hurt us down the road like it did against New England.   

We have had critical missed FG,  muffed Punt returned for TD,  KR for TD, KR for big gains,   poor punts (there was one even yesterday for 30 yards)...We got lucky yesterday because the Dolphins don't have the talent to take advantage of these poor plays. 

The Bills definitely need better coaching as we get closer to the playoffs.

What a great game to be at. Allen plays like that 13-14 games a year and we can win a chip. 

My only two negative takeaways:

1. Stop forcing the ball to Gore and activate Yeldon. He had one good game, really, and I'm tired of watching him fart forwards for 2 when others players can do more.

2. Special teams. What the hell is going on? Jakeem Grant looked like Barry Sanders out there today.