NFL Week 11: Bills at Dolphins 1 pm ET on CBS First Half Thread

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

They got rid of a ton of talent, on purpose.  Dolphins have something like 10 or 11 1-3 round picks over the next two drafts.  They knew they would be awful this year; it is about the future with them.

The fans hate it. Which is valid. I hated when the Bills appeared to be tanking. It's just added risk since it's easy to tear apart a team but still almost just as difficult to build it back up.

We've drafted so well on the defensive side of the ball *cough MILANO! it ended up working out. Given our tank though we still should have figured out a better offense.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

1 minute ago, clayboy54 said:

I can accept that, other then to say that in case of injury to Brown, you’d need the speed guy.

I'm not sure I agree with that.  Josh hasn't thrown deep with accuracy justifying the need for speed.  Even Brown is not getting catches behind defenders.  We need receivers on the field who can get separation underneath

Easy to blame special team coach for long KO returns but shouldn’t the guys on the field be the main culprits? I mean cmon they know what they have to do.  I’ll blame the coach for not having the correct preparation for the onsides

Just now, clayboy54 said:

Which, except for last week, is where you’d expect them to be at this point in the rebuild.

Unless the coach and GM realize you need a defensive and offensive line to beat good teams, they are going nowhere. Bills rebuild forgot you need run stoppers.

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

Hausch looked pretty weak on that return. You're a football player, make the effort dude. That was lame.

He’s got the leg to kick it deep. Farwell’s plan is to kick it short to bait them into a shorter return. How’d that workout for them? Stop getting cute and kick it deep. 

Just now, familykwi said:

I'm not sure I agree with that.  Josh hasn't thrown deep with accuracy justifying the need for speed.  Even Brown is not getting catches behind defenders.  We need receivers on the field who can get separation underneath

You’re right about completions, but part of the equation is fear of the deep ball by the defense.

3 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Anybody who watches the games.... Cole is open on like 80% of the play. But yet they never target him deliberately....

Yeah, I don’t understand why Beasley isn’t targeted WAY more. It’s mind boggling.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SouthernBills said:

Lets get this out of the way in one smooth stroke: if your response to any criticism is to say 'the sky is falling' or 'suicide-watch Bills fans at it again' just shut your face hole. It's boring, unintelligent and provides nothing. Discussion is based on differing positions. 

Shut your face hole

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Easy to blame special team coach for long KO returns but shouldn’t the guys on the field be the main culprits? I mean cmon they know what they have to do.  I’ll blame the coach for not having the correct preparation for the onsides

It was a good return