The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 hour ago, Gary Busey said:

He sure does - and I think it should be released - but I think you misread my question.

Since when does Schiff control the release of the IG report?

i didn't miss read your your question.

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

i'm tellin' ya, you just can't make this ***** up.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's been exposed, again, of not knowing the subject material. Now, again, he's trying to run away from it and move the point (to a still incorrect point). 

There's a House IG report which Schiff controls about the whistleblower's original complaint, and his testimony. Gary's wrong, again. Because he rushed to make a "joke" and didn't stop to think it all the way through. Because he's deeply stupid.

Gary isn't even as fun to whack over the head as HAHA Gator is. I think Gator tends to bounce back while Gary just keeps getting more brain damaged. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Sen. Rick Scott takes on impeachment with sense of humor in spot-on ‘hostage video’

by Tom Tillison

Original Article

Republican Rick Scott, the freshman U.S. senator from Florida, has clearly not been a fan of the impeachment process that has played out before the nation these past two weeks.A process that comes courtesy of the Democratic Party and their hatred of President Donald Trump, and desire to cover for former Vice President Joe Biden’s corruption, according to the lawmaker.Scott posted a video on social media claiming he was being held hostage during the Senate impeachment trial, noting the rigid restrictions placed on senators“As you may have heard, I’ve been taken hostage along with 99 other people in the U.S. Capitol,” Scott begins.

• Like (+1) 2

Oh boy, Democrat manager just admitted they paid for hoax

Hakeem Jeffries Says Steele Dossier Doesn’t Count As Foreign Interference Because It Was ‘Purchased’

by Chuck Ross

Original Article

Democratic Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, one of the House impeachment managers, argued Thursday that Democrats’ hiring of a former British spy to collect dirt from Russian sources about the Trump campaign does not constitute foreign interference in the 2016 presidential election.The New York congressman’s argument was based on the puzzling logic that Democrats paid for the information from the retired spy, Christopher Steele, rather than simply obtaining it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

...well Photo Op Chuckie's gauntlet is, "we (DIMS) will NOT accept the Senate's acquittal of Trump".....probably should hire Geragos and Avenatti as co-counsel for lawsuit although Mike may be "tied up for awhile"....SMH....yet another one of NYS's finest......

• Like (+1) 1

Georgetown Law Professor Stomps All Over, Jumps Up and Down on,

Then Sets Fire to the House Democrats’ Narrative

FTA:

Barnett writes that the Senate gave the Articles of Impeachment all the respect they deserved.

He points out that “criticizing Senators for rejecting the *substance* of the House case is entirely different than criticizing them for not allowing the House to correct any deficits in their case in the Senate.” They brought an incomplete case to the Senate and it’s not the Senate’s role to finish it. They are tasked with reviewing the evidence gathered by the House and making a judgment on whether or not to remove the President.

“Based on what I’ve seen with my own eyes these last few years, I am convinced the USA would be very well served to intensely review every single case Adam Schiff has EVER prosecuted.” I agree 100%. The Senate Committee Chairmen, surely including Lindsey Graham who chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee, must investigate the origins of the whistleblower’s complaint and Schiff’s level of involvement. Did he orchestrate the whole scheme? If it’s proven that Schiff coordinated with the whistleblower to create a case of impeachment against the President, I would go so far as to say that he belongs in jail. He has not only distracted the country, he has created further division between Americans.

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 11:55 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Walked them out Friday.

Last night while trying to fall asleep it dawned on me.

Vindman thought he was Jack Ryan in "Clear and Present danger"

...um, looks like Putin is doing some "housecleaning"...….Russiancide………..

Anti-Putin blogger has throat slit in a hotel room after vocally opposing the Russian President

The Sun

A Vladimir Putin critic has been found with his throat slit in what police are calling a "politically motivated" assassination in a French hotel.

Imran Aliev, 44, was found lying on the ground with "multiple wounds" in his chest and his throat slit with a bloodied knife next to it.

Aliev has been a strong critic of Vladimir Putin and Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov on his popular blog and youtube accounts for years, working under the pseudonyms of Mansur Stariy or Old Mansur.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/anti-putin-blogger-has-throat-slit-in-a-hotel-room-after-vocally-opposing-the-russian-president

• Sad 1