The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Whistleblower totally not responsible for the "accidental" omission informing ICIG he was talking to Congress, honest!

According to the document, the whistleblower reported to the ICIG investigator that the committee staffer advised: "'Do it right, hire a lawyer, and contact the ICIG.' So that is what the COMPLAINANT did. At the time, COMPLAINANT did not even know what the ICIG was."

So now we're supposed to believe that a person working in the intelligence community, who had access to top-level information, did not know "what the ICIG was", and, despite not knowing anything about the ICIG existing, somehow made a detailed complaint that just by pure coincidence was worded in such a way to hit all the right legal criteria.

• Like (+1) 2

Rules? RULES? 

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Whistleblower totally not responsible for the "accidental" omission informing ICIG he was talking to Congress, honest!

So now we're supposed to believe that a person working in the intelligence community, who had access to top-level information, did not know "what the ICIG was", and, despite not knowing anything about the ICIG existing, somehow made a detailed complaint that just by pure coincidence was worded in such a way to hit all the right legal criteria.

Dems don't need no steenking rules!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

We don't need to follow the rules because we said you don't follow the rules.

Is this what the leftists call a whataboutism?

Why should anyone follow rules? Either side? We should be free to grab em by the puss!!! 

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

Be careful with that. It only works when they want you to. If you misread the situation it can go horribly wrong.

Would I then have a dozen or so women accuse me of sexual improprieties and have my wife look at me with hate in her eyes and never allow me to touch her again? 

17 minutes ago, thebug said:

Would I then have a dozen or so women accuse me of sexual improprieties and have my wife look at me with hate in her eyes and never allow me to touch her again? 

Depends. Is she looking to run for public office with an eye towards the presidency?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Well I wouldn't have thought so, but proactive denial of something for which you haven't been accused is usually a sign of guilt. Is there anything you want to tell us?

Nope. It’s a statement, not a denial.